Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

How is hellsgarem?

This is a discussion on How is hellsgarem? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello! Just wanna check in with u guys that went to hellsgarem. How is the server activity? Which side seem ...
Page: 1

Default How is hellsgarem?

Hello! Just wanna check in with u guys that went to hellsgarem.

How is the server activity?
    Which side seem to have the most english players?
    And any thoughts on how it will do in the long run? Acticity wise.

Planning on giving it a try, thought i'd ask some questions first

Cheers
    Dopedoc

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by doped0c View Post
    Hello! Just wanna check in with u guys that went to hellsgarem.

How is the server activity?
    Which side seem to have the most english players?
    And any thoughts on how it will do in the long run? Acticity wise.

Planning on giving it a try, thought i'd ask some questions first

Cheers
    Dopedoc
    About activity, I really don't know, but it did not look as popular as Carnac-West was when it opened
    Both sides should have the same amount of english players, as it is a "english speaking"-server.
    And it will prolly die faster than what most servers do, as the english community is a minority in this game.

I might be totally wrong and it's hard not to compare this server to CW as they are kinda the same thing and what I've seen is that Carnac-West was alot more hyped, but it eventually died and I wouldn't be surprised if this server will lose players pretty quick

I'll just copy/paste what I said in the other tread.
    The community has actually been really great so far, aside from the occasional turk koxper that gets banned after 5 minutes of being reported everyone is super friendly and speaks in English even if their first language is Espanol, the population might be a lot smaller than Cypher when it came out but its nice actually having people to play with rather than what I could only consider Turkish robots that refused to communicate or interact with anyone not in the Turkish community.
    renzorider likes this.

Read this.

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    About activity, I really don't know, but it did not look as popular as Carnac-West was when it opened
    Both sides should have the same amount of english players, as it is a "english speaking"-server.
    And it will prolly die faster than what most servers do, as the english community is a minority in this game.

I might be totally wrong and it's hard not to compare this server to CW as they are kinda the same thing and what I've seen is that Carnac-West was alot more hyped, but it eventually died and I wouldn't be surprised if this server will lose players pretty quick
    Thats what i thought. Although im hoping for the opposite. Ty for ur opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Roteska View Post
    I'll just copy/paste what I said in the other tread.
    The community has actually been really great so far, aside from the occasional turk koxper that gets banned after 5 minutes of being reported everyone is super friendly and speaks in English even if their first language is Espanol, the population might be a lot smaller than Cypher when it came out but its nice actually having people to play with rather than what I could only consider Turkish robots that refused to communicate or interact with anyone not in the Turkish community.
    That sounds very promising! Guess that compromises for low population

Tbh I think its the perfect amount of people, its not so many that you have to fight with people for exp slots but also not so few that it feels empty, especially since everyone is super friendly and will actually speak to you

Its good, but could be better. I think alot ppl are waiting to exp until they release genie, and the price of genie should be lowered.

Personal I enjoy it and hope it will grow, I believe there's chances for that to happen.

Screenshots var mư ? Wonder how cz is.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Screenshots var mư ? Wonder how cz is.
    No idea, you need level 70 to get into CZ and the vast majority of people aren't 70 yet, only a few are because of the lack of genie and a lot of people not using premium.

ardream is really empty :/

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    ardream is really empty :/
    That's cause people are still farming/exping and ardream is almost always really unpopular :P people love CZ too much.

I would just say in server 1 moradon there is usually 150~200 people in moradon which is decent. There are often small number of merchants in server release so after 1~2 weeks there would be alot more merchants. And as others have pointed out, there are many cz players that simply won't login/exp unless their is genie.

there was around 50ppl in cz yesterday night (2am), consider the fact that ppl have to exp manually they cannot be online 24/7 anymore so the numbers are decent imo

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I havent tried as of yet. It sounds promising, but definitelly will need alot better advertisement for it to survive as successful server in long run. If Nttgame isnt doing their best in this field, then every player should do their small bit, and call their friends to play.
    TheRealDeALL likes this.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast