Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

How is hellsgarem?

This is a discussion on How is hellsgarem? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well they are keeping their promise as an only EN-ES speaking server... all chat including shouts, merchant chat, and normal ...
Page: 2

Well they are keeping their promise as an only EN-ES speaking server... all chat including shouts, merchant chat, and normal chat must be in english or spanish, no matter where you come from or where you live.

Otherwise you will be banned.

well i logged in couple of times it seems dead, lets be honest without turks, well there is no KO.

even though we cant communicate with them, but they sure do add tons of activity to the servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    well i logged in couple of times it seems dead, lets be honest without turks, well there is no KO.

even though we cant communicate with them, but they sure do add tons of activity to the servers.

its most active at mornings for us who are europeans or at nights, due to us and latinos.

And yeah, without turks you lose tons of players. But this is what ppl been asking for, so ppl should give it a go and some months. Personally I belive in it

They should unblock countries like bulgaria etc here and add genie, cuz now i think ppl waiting for genie to exp tbh. Cuz ppl have work etc

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

This Server is a failed Project.
    You can't hold a Server permanently without Turks.
    WnxMiqdad likes this.

Not really, unless you want 100v100 in cz all the time.
    Roteska likes this.

This server needs more people but otherwise its just great, no turkish wankers spamming their shit all over the chat and GMs that are quickly banning every cheater - something I have never seen in any other server

Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Not really, unless you want 100v100 in cz all the time.
    Which I sure as hell don't, the only time I would ever want numbers like that is in a war.

few people playing but i love the server. almost no koexp , finnaly team play in bdws eds etc. no overpower players no baba clans so far. i love it.
    Roteska and SPANKME like this.

CZ improves more and more tbh

Same for Ardream. More clans joining each day.

Typical KO you whine when there is too many people and you can't do anything, then you're whining when you have opportunity to actually have a 30minute of peace time and accomplish something without some nerd raping you and acting all tough like it was a huge kill.

make up your mind already, whether it has to be 300000 people or you want few hundred.

its been 3 days so far, it will pick up, its what the community wanted no turkish players, so far i havn't seen many people but its better like that when we have a better community, especially when all we see is english in chat, feels similar to a private server but its been fun so far :P

server has the right amount of people for me right now. the problem is that the server is new and will lost more people and that will be a problem. but right now is a lot of fun. english community is great. i learned a lot about the game and about some mistakes i were doing. cypher at this point had allready guys with full sets +8 and weapons killing people 1 hit. so far u need skill to play and is a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnKeNmAsTeR View Post
    This Server is a failed Project.
    You can't hold a Server permanently without Turks.
    This is not near the activity that i expected, disappointment. Usually it's full wherever you go @ server launch. I remember complaining on other server launches about space, "Hey wtf can't even manage to get last hit on any mob". Moradon merchants only cover up to stairs so far..?
    I am probably not staying ardream here unless for some magic reason humans gain a lot of people.
    I really don't mind the turkish players, I rather have full active server with turks than halfempty server with only english/spanish??
    - BUT ONLY ENGLISH language, why can't they just block it as with fuck, dick etc..? Satış --> ***** Alınır ---> ******? And if you spam it too much you get muted or something.

they still promised a sweet headset giveaway event tho *,* I need them!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast