Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

How Not To Become A KO4life Mod!

This is a discussion on How Not To Become A KO4life Mod! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thats not me btw, a friend of mine bought it from that guy in that recording. so dont mix me ...
Page: 2

Banned

Thats not me btw, a friend of mine bought it from that guy in that recording.
    so dont mix me with that guy :P[/b]

lol

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Thats not me btw, a friend of mine bought it from that guy in that recording.
    so dont mix me with that guy :P[/b]
    and who are you? :unsure:

Phantom , Paddy and myself were involed with the Wabbiz on Diez[/b]
    meh, i was a wabbitz too, but wat is the whole point? like cama said, too much effort for that h34r:

SuckMe

he scammed, and within the recording he admits it, the rest was just hilarious idiocy.

cuteygirl69

Wink

Glad to see my topic is being discussed. It makes me feel good that there is still honest people out there willing to help someone that is telling the truth. As to my items that "this guy" scammed from me (31:15 in the recording), I probably won't get them back. Although in the end, the only thing I am worried about is that he got caught with solid proof and there is no way for him to talk his way out of it this time. Thanks guys and special thanks to Shurt and Majix for going the extra distance on making sure this was resolved the right way. You guys should be awarded the KO4Life Metal of Honor for your excellence in resolving a almost lost scammer case. lol XoXoXo Chelsea :P

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

and who are you? :unsure:[/b]
    I am your worst nightmare :P
    nah, jk
    just didnt want ppl to mix up me with him

Banned

How come I don't have Saphyr on my msn or myspace like Festo?

How come I make a thread about Saphyr's myspace and then 1 minutes later Saphyr puts her profile on private and changes her name. I didn't know it took 1 min to get ahold of a GM via customer support.

cuteygirl69

I am your worst nightmare :P
    nah, jk
    just didnt want ppl to mix up me with him[/b]
    Yea this is definitly not the guy. He is in our clan now on akara and a very nice guy if I might add. Zing change your IGN hun so people don't confuse you with him.

How come I don't have Saphyr on my msn or myspace like Festo?

How come I make a thread about Saphyr's myspace and then 1 minutes later Saphyr puts her profile on private and changes her name. I didn't know it took 1 min to get ahold of a GM via customer support.[/b]

You do know that the GM's visit here right? Just because they don't post does not mean that they don't hang around.

Banned

Glad to see my topic is being discussed. It makes me feel good that there is still honest people out there willing to help someone that is telling the truth. As to my items that "this guy" scammed from me (31:15 in the recording), I probably won't get them back. Although in the end, the only thing I am worried about is that he got caught with solid proof and there is no way for him to talk his way out of it this time. Thanks guys and special thanks to Shurt and Majix for going the extra distance on making sure this was resolved the right way. You guys should be awarded the KO4Life Metal of Honor for your excellence in resolving a almost lost scammer case. lol XoXoXo Chelsea :P[/b]

what about me ???? lol :P

Banned

You do know that the GM's visit here right? Just because they don't post does not mean that they don't hang around.[/b]
    I also know that there are atleast 50 - 60 consecutive rumours going around that Saphyr plays favoritism, hands out items, etc etc. Do you mean to tell me I should ignore those when I personally saw atleast 40 Knight Online players on her myspace friends list.

What about that "rule" that Madness was telling us about. Oh yeah, K2 employees must not interact at a personal level with players. Isn't myspace a personal interaction?

Jimmyup

BOOM SAVAGE!!!!

I dont get the point of this thread,but downloading the record

Banned

I dont get the point of this thread,but downloading the record[/b]
    It means if you discuss the topics that were presented by Festo on the first post then you automatically waive your "prospected" future position as being a moderator.

cuteygirl69

Wink

what about me ???? lol :P[/b]
    Sorry hun, nothing against you and i'm not trying to leave you out of this. I personally was just throwing some names out. Let's try this again...

Thanks guys and special thanks to Shurt, Majix and nikleo for going the extra distance on making sure this was resolved the right way. You guys should be awarded the KO4Life Metal of Honor for your excellence in resolving a almost lost scammer case. lol XoXoXo Chelsea

I dont get the point of this thread,but downloading the record[/b]
    Trust me the recording will explain everything.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast