Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Humans in Ares

This is a discussion on Humans in Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ye lol Vindictive is really good PK clan i kno cause ive played in it lol.....
Page: 2

dell123

ye lol Vindictive is really good PK clan i kno cause ive played in it lol..

talking about the Border Defense War.. like human u miss alot of them because there are more humans than orcs tryng to get in.. when its about one minute to start the BDW there are like 150 orcs and 250 humans .. so there are like 100 humans that dont get in ..

dogdog

best thing to do when you get PWNED in CZ

go eslant and lvl ok bb

Agreed, the fun is out of the game, I never could figure out why when we go to ED no matter how fast i click on NPC there is already 100 more orcs in when i could be the 10th human in. The Last year has been bad for humans i guess even the rankings show it 3 out of the top 10 are human 6 out of the top 20 are human. So it say's we are under some hard times, and i feel it will be this way for a while because of the NP donation most orc wont want to transfer, but human will go orc because they feel they have nothing to lose.

1 Human RevivaLoFHonour
    2 Orc WeAreSoSorry
    3 Human ReturnWolfs
    4 Orc BadCompany
    5 Orc OSMANL1
    6 Orc DeusManus
    7 Orc Siege
    8 Orc Vindictive
    9 Orc TheLast
    10 Human PerfectChoic3

dell123

wow that top 10 list shows alot about human side.

wow that top 10 list shows alot about human side.[/b]
    Your missing a couple H's in your breath on your sig, and yes was bored...

3thos1

u mean they can request the gm to transfer the whole clan to the opposite nation for free??

but its k2..... money money money[/b]
    this was back in KE

when Greenster would gift us items/bosses and would do anything for us.

then he got expelled from ever being on xigenon again because someone told on him ...

3thos1

double post.

best thing to do when you get PWNED in CZ

go eslant and lvl ok bb [/b]
    Oh yea complain about my lvl , i have another orc warrior lvl 75 , another friend warrior lvl 77 and i had priest almost lvl 74 sold him yestrday , but its not the point , even if i go with rogue orc lvl 60 i wont die like i die in human side , this is the point , i still can go vs 1-2 and maybe 3 , but its annoying to die and see how humans scard to go and fight.

About the guy who said if my warrior is unbuff /unwolf and all , ofcorse , if it was with buffs thats not called warrior.

If i knew how to make video in other program then Fraps , i would make 10 minuts and show you how many times i die and kill , and how many orcs and humans.

Look at Ares section which chars i selling , i have another warrior 75 but i dont wanna play on him since my friends dont want also so i geard up my human one , also im in Eslant for more then 35 minuts and still no parties , and i on A1.

3thos1

Oh yea complain about my lvl , i have another orc warrior lvl 75 , another friend warrior lvl 77 and i had priest almost lvl 74 sold him yestrday , but its not the point , even if i go with rogue orc lvl 60 i wont die like i die in human side , this is the point , i still can go vs 1-2 and maybe 3 , but its annoying to die and see how humans scard to go and fight.

About the guy who said if my warrior is unbuff /unwolf and all , ofcorse , if it was with buffs thats not called warrior.If i knew how to make video in other program then Fraps , i would make 10 minuts and show you how many times i die and kill , and how many orcs and humans.[/b]
    i was just praying to god you weren't buffed and shit.

i was just praying to god you weren't buffed and shit.[/b]
    Im not that noob bro :P
    Trust me i can go orc side right now and not die like that , but i wanna have fun and if i be orc and get ks i wont have fun also , so i prefer to wait at human side and xp when i get party then ill go pk , but like i said ... cz its too hard for humans , even Nireas die fast with giga +9 and uniqes .... +1/2/3 .

3thos1

i told you i would help you xp ^_^

i told you i would help you xp ^_^[/b]
    1 person not enough for it :P
    Also i work and practice in Judo 3 times in week , so actually i have only 3-4 hours a day to xp , but i play for fun like i said , and i really dont have fun.

NeronDomitius

talking about the Border Defense War.. like human u miss alot of them because there are more humans than orcs tryng to get in.. when its about one minute to start the BDW there are like 150 orcs and 250 humans .. so there are like 100 humans that dont get in .. [/b]
    ok, but look at this- bdw is lvl 69 max, at eslant dungeon, we have around 260 orcs against 120 humans. so that doesnt mean anything that there r so many bdw chars cuz mostly all (not all) chars lvl 70+ can pwn bdw char..

Agreed, the fun is out of the game, I never could figure out why when we go to ED no matter how fast i click on NPC there is already 100 more orcs in when i could be the 10th human in. The Last year has been bad for humans i guess even the rankings show it 3 out of the top 10 are human 6 out of the top 20 are human. So it say's we are under some hard times, and i feel it will be this way for a while because of the NP donation most orc wont want to transfer, but human will go orc because they feel they have nothing to lose.

1 Human RevivaLoFHonour
    2 Orc WeAreSoSorry
    3 Human ReturnWolfs
    4 Orc BadCompany
    5 Orc OSMANL1
    6 Orc DeusManus
    7 Orc Siege
    8 Orc Vindictive
    9 Orc TheLast
    10 Human PerfectChoic3[/b]
    that's right, and u r missing Radicals, Symbiosis, LesDragons and few other gg clans on orc side that are really really gg pkers

Its good point why not moving to human or karus since you will losse the Nps that you&#39;ve donated , and this is bad point for k2 to make money , so k2 points > members points , soon you will have scrolls which cost 10k KC to make the whole clan NT <_<

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast