Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

i think its time again for..

This is a discussion on i think its time again for.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; even if its "only" 400.000$ difference, they will feel it!!!!! u dont have to take part in this, but i ...
Page: 4

SoulFamily

even if its "only" 400.000$ difference, they will feel it!!!!!

u dont have to take part in this, but i hope a lot ppl will do

SoulFamily

for all clanleaders who wanna take part, u can put this on ure capes

FattySin

even if its "only" 400.000$ difference, they will feel it!!!!!

u dont have to take part in this, but i hope a lot ppl will do[/b]
    Evidence that they will feel it????

I don&#39;t really like making myself seem like an ass but it seems some people don&#39;t accept the truth, tss tss <_<

Syde

i agree to...but frikken ko double charged me gold so im stuck with 60days prem. spamed tickets nothing yet.....

Take 20% out of 2 million dollars, and you will get $400,000. You may think that&#39;s ALOT of money, but with K2, have any past " no premium months " gotten to them? They are still running this game, correct me if im wrong <_<[/b]

the point is to get KO to recognize the money loss...find out whats wrong and fix it as soon as they can so they can make more money....not to shut down KO.....so of course KO is still running.

FattySin

the point is to get KO to recognize the money loss...find out whats wrong and fix it as soon as they can so they can make more money....not to shut down KO.....so of course KO is still running.[/b]
    Like I said, there have been past times with " no premium month " things just like this... There was never that big of an amount that K2 has lost i&#39;m sure through all of them, seeing as some people have common sense and realized they must always deal with K2&#39;s " big A.Q! " Think they ever noticed the money loss? I think not :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned

i hope you guys get my joke, i know im not artistic.

FattySin

I&#39;m guessing through your beautifully made masterpiece... You&#39;re trying to say K2 tries to shoot us down when we try to rise up? OMG NO WAI!!!!!

I doubt through a picture that pretty much states what i&#39;ve been posting in this goddamn topic for the past however many minutes, people will learn anything new with it :P

Banned

umm no. valkyrie armours and various other PUS items was introduce after the "NO Premium in November" protest. currently today, there are so many valkyrie armours, which made the protest useless.

FattySin

I guess that works too XD

Banned

someone who can speak/write turkish post this at cafegaveze

SoulFamily

i have a turkish friend who is just posting this in 3 different turkish forum :P

ArminVanBuuren

Actually, an option could be asking the kings to call a complete month of no-premium on king chat...but, I&#39;m pretty sure that could be endangering their crowns (and accounts).

However, if I can log someday for DLW and I get commander long enough (F***ing DC!!!) then I&#39;ll ask over command chat to join this campaign.

HighJester

AWESOME KEEP IT GOING AND WE MAY MAKE A DIFFERENCE YET.

boombap

this is what will happen.

say k2 does lose 400k$ one month, they wont care. They&#39;ll think oh those dumb kids are trying to rebel against us haha (assuming they even take notice of no prem movement).

they lose it for 2 or more consecutive months, they will assess tho cost it will take to fix the server/hack/etc problem versus the 400K$ a month they are losing. They decide it will be cheaper to fix server problem etc than lose 400K$ a month.

They assess the same thing with hacks. they already know that hack helps to bring in most of the rest of their revenue. they will never fix that problem

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast