Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I never knew you as Infinite, but we had our share of talks and laughs at pathos, fun times, sorry ...
Page: 13

Banned

I never knew you as Infinite, but we had our share of talks and laughs at pathos, fun times, sorry to hear about your job
    but it seems they did not treat you and the other workers right, so I guess and hope it's for the best.

Fun times merchanting my IN at orc base

boomersooner

what point? the point u flamed infinite madness ? i thought i told you not to post again B) please dont. you annoy me[/b]
    omfg..r u fuking serious you stupid little boy? shut the FUCK up..he isn't any better than other of the damn corrupt gm's that have been banished from K2..The rest of us, the unknowns or otherwise unconnected, dutifully play the game WITHOUT any spawns, gifts or other bullshit from the gm assholes..Just because you have been the benefactor of his fuking gifts or other niceties doesn't mean the rest of us, or at least the masses or fuking legit players, have.

We logon to this forum and lurk and are awed at some of the stories and items some people have, wishing we could have them also, only to learn that the items are obtained by people like Tez (by the way, he does NOT own a Bank, he either is a loan officer, owner, manager or other title of a "mortgage company" and does NOT own a "Bank", possibly a Predatory Lender preying on the weak and poor. Check it out for yourself) were obtained by buying fuking duped coins..ffs

People like him and Schrotti (sp), and others have been exposed on this forum as cheaters, scammers and overall losers and yet people continue to defend them..If you follow Tez's responses to his latest exposure he goes from what are you talking about to it was a business decision..he is a damn cheater just like the stupid excommunicated (sp) dumbass gm of this post..SO, WE, the lurkers and reluctant lurkers of this forum say FUK U AND ALL U STUPID FUKERS THAT CHEAT, ASSIST OR OTHERWISE SUPPORT CHEATERS, DUPERS, SCAMMERS.

omfg..r u fuking serious you stupid little boy? shut the FUCK up..he isn't any better than other of the damn corrupt gm's that have been banished from K2..The rest of us, the unknowns or otherwise unconnected, dutifully play the game WITHOUT any spawns, gifts or other bullshit from the gm assholes..Just because you have been the benefactor of his fuking gifts or other niceties doesn't mean the rest of us, or at least the masses or fuking legit players, have.

We logon to this forum and lurk and are awed at some of the stories and items some people have, wishing we could have them also, only to learn that the items are obtained by people like Tez (by the way, he does NOT own a Bank, he either is a loan officer, owner, manager or other title of a "mortgage company" and does NOT own a "Bank", possibly a Predatory Lender preying on the weak and poor. Check it out for yourself) were obtained by buying fuking duped coins..ffs

People like him and Schrotti (sp), and others have been exposed on this forum as cheaters, scammers and overall losers and yet people continue to defend them..If you follow Tez's responses to his latest exposure he goes from what are you talking about to it was a business decision..he is a damn cheater just like the stupid excommunicated (sp) dumbass gm of this post..SO, WE, the lurkers and reluctant lurkers of this forum say FUK U AND ALL U STUPID FUKERS THAT CHEAT, ASSIST OR OTHERWISE SUPPORT CHEATERS, DUPERS, SCAMMERS.[/b]
    no i gotta ask you. are YOU seroius? I SAID HE WAS SPAWNATIVE NOT BECAUSE IT WAS SPAWNING BOSSES FOR 1 CERTAIN PERSON. He was spawnative in his BOSS EVENTS. too many imo. like 400 kekurekekakas 40 dukes 40 bachs etc u get what i mean. anyways, he isnt corrupt. he just went around and did his job like any other gm would.... not saying some gms havent been corrupt cause i know some have thats a fact... but if you dont have proof for what you say about him then why say it? because theres no point in posting it if nothing of it is true. your just gonna get yourself in a flame war.... i have NOT been the "benefactor" of his gifts or whatever u meant to say but the only thing i did was 1. go to his boss events 2. talk to him and have some laughs 3. ban some koxpers with him.... i dont see any corruption here...

I dont want to talk about other people like schrotti and tez but again as i said why post something if you have no proof? i think you just want to flame other people and thats not what a forum is for. a forum is for talking about a certain thing ( in this forum KO) no for flaming... i dont know if they duped or cheated or whatever i dont care thats not my business... just STOP POSTING OK? cya. B)

boomersooner

no i gotta ask you. are YOU seroius? I SAID HE WAS SPAWNATIVE NOT BECAUSE IT WAS SPAWNING BOSSES FOR 1 CERTAIN PERSON. He was spawnative in his BOSS EVENTS. too many imo. like 400 kekurekekakas 40 dukes 40 bachs etc u get what i mean. anyways, he isnt corrupt. he just went around and did his job like any other gm would.... not saying some gms havent been corrupt cause i know some have thats a fact... but if you dont have proof for what you say about him then why say it? because theres no point in posting it if nothing of it is true. your just gonna get yourself in a flame war.... i have NOT been the "benefactor" of his gifts or whatever u meant to say but the only thing i did was 1. go to his boss events 2. talk to him and have some laughs 3. ban some koxpers with him.... i dont see any corruption here...

I dont want to talk about other people like schrotti and tez but again as i said why post something if you have no proof? i think you just want to flame other people and thats not what a forum is for. a forum is for talking about a certain thing ( in this forum KO) no for flaming... i dont know if they duped or cheated or whatever i dont care thats not my business... just STOP POSTING OK? cya. B)[/b]
    Look my friend, it sounds like you don't know shit...so stfu..kk?.. just so you know, the proof is in the pudding..lol..l8tr dude

Last of the old skool GM's

Alex - Gone
    James - Gone
    Devile - Gone
    Morax - Gone
    Jason - Gone
    Me - Gone

Now a naan bread eating 50c/hr dude will be attempting to ban ppl[/b]
    yeah all good gms who worked for "nothing" i mean you worked so hard for game which is ruined by k2 <_<

Look my friend, it sounds like you don&#39;t know shit...so stfu..kk?.. just so you know, the proof is in the pudding..lol..l8tr dude[/b]
    I dont know shit? you probably dont know shit about it... nah i WONT stfu because i have every right to post my opinion... the proof is in the pudding? what a loser ..... anyways ... there is no proof and you will never get any because it never happened.. look if you wanna be the next camaz0tz or something you should prolly go to official forums or koranking or something because nobody wants you here... especially cama lol but why the fuk u keep flaming everybody its not a flame the fastest contest

boomersooner

I dont know shit? you probably dont know shit about it... nah i WONT stfu because i have every right to post my opinion... the proof is in the pudding? what a loser ..... anyways ... there is no proof and you will never get any because it never happened.. look if you wanna be the next camaz0tz or something you should prolly go to official forums or koranking or something because nobody wants you here... especially cama lol but why the fuk u keep flaming everybody its not a flame the fastest contest[/b]
    look man...the only person here i want to flame is Tez..so leave me alone noob..you give me a head-ache..

Honestly, I wish you best luck in RL. You was one of the few gm&#39;s who were worth to carry the title as GM. Hence I do not understand the new KO policy of &#39;not-letting GM&#39;s talk to members&#39;. IMO, thats the best and easiest way to get know what are the main issues/problems under k2 players, cuz afterall thats the only thing what really matters. Players know most of the time earlier the new dupe methods then GM&#39;s know.

Oh well, be happy you got fired. A new dimension of life will go open. More time spending with wife and kids.

Looking back on ur work, you can be happy what you did and looking back with a good feeling.

TY IM for everything you&#39;ve done for the community.

Best Regards,
    Soenne

boomersooner

[quote]
    Honestly, I wish you best luck in RL. You was one of the few gm&#39;s who were worth to carry the title as GM. Hence I do not understand the new KO policy of &#39;not-letting GM&#39;s talk to members&#39;. IMO, thats the best and easiest way to get know what are the main issues/problems under k2 players, cuz afterall thats the only thing what really matters. Players know most of the time earlier the new dupe methods then GM&#39;s know.

Oh well, be happy you got fired. A new dimension of life will go open. More time spending with wife and kids.

Looking back on ur work, you can be happy what you did and looking back with a good feeling.

TY IM for everything you&#39;ve done for the community.

Best Regards,
    Soenne
    [/quote

....uh, what?..(he&#39;s former KGB)...lol

Actually I have a CS +8, roc&#39;s, some other spare priest shell. A couple IN&#39;s, Glass belt, some other stuff, warrior earings. etc...Level 66 priest. Meh.[/b]

Alright got a few Q&#39;s for you to answer if u like:

1) Did you dupe or cheat in any way before becoming GM?

2) Did you dupe or know it was duped to get ur CS+8, that u said u "acquired" before GM?

3) Did you continue to play KO as a player after becoming GM, and benefiting yourself with GM status. (aka giving yourself items, lvl, money, premium, etc.)

4) Did you directly give beneficial favoritism to those that you knew ingame?

4) How much power did u actually have being ur type of GM. Aka direct access to the database, gm tool programs, and what limits to stuff you couldn&#39;t do.

5) Can u tell us about the different lvls of GMs that there is, and their limitations and other expectations other than the 100+ bans.

6) Doubt u can answer this, but is it true that theres an actual paypal account of one of the GMs, where people pay a certain amount of money and will get lvls, items, etc.

Btw thanx for posting the whole TOWN issue, I know it&#39;s been stated before, and proved but always been continuous spam from the members of TOWN stating otherwise.

And sorry, I&#39;m siding with boomersooner, I&#39;m one of those lurkers also, prob cuz I don&#39;t have even all +1 accessories and theres still people around that call me duper. Don&#39;t get me wrong, I&#39;m not naive, like 99% of the people in KO, I know how to get access to koxp, dupe methods, usd payments for items, or just plain suckup to a GM, but I&#39;ve always believed that when u have to cheat to win, whats the point in playing.

Also gotta give u props to those u helped on ur servers, seems like u got quite a few fans, also props to posting and replying to these people, most would ignore them.

Here is a fine example of a person who preached fairness but confesses to doing no such thing

Something that was on my mind since the beginning. Yeah once Arestides became GM, yeah he leveled us up, and got us items and such, yeah everybody knew everything. However, Im just here to confirm it. It&#39;s all true. Nuff said about that.[/b]
    If a person is to take takes and levels from a GM as a player, there goes his credibility from the start.

I prey on other people&#39;s words.

You being a cheater, and then taking a job which required a person to catch cheaters is ironic.

Maybe that is why you got fired? Haha

C^^

Here is a fine example of a person who preached fairness but confesses to doing no such thing
    If a person is to take takes and levels from a GM as a player, there goes his credibility from the start.

I prey on other people&#39;s words.

You being a cheater, and then taking a job which required a person to catch cheaters is ironic.

Maybe that is why you got fired? Haha[/b]
    AS far as i know, you are not a gm and never helped people ingame like this guys did so stfu kkthxbb

AS far as i know, you are not a gm and never helped people ingame like this guys did so stfu kkthxbb[/b]
    As far as I know, I never was paid either.

While he was "helping" people, he was making "8 dollars an hour". Don&#39;t confuse "getting paid" with "helping". If i were to get paid to help your dumbass ride a tricycle, I would gladly be of "help".

He just said he used to be a cheater.

A cheater catching cheaters. Atleast, we all agree, K2 needs to background investigate before hiring people.

boomersooner

As far as I know, I never was paid either.

While he was "helping" people, he was making "8 dollars an hour". Don&#39;t confuse "getting paid" with "helping". If i were to get paid to help your dumbass ride a tricycle, I would gladly be of "help".

He just said he used to be a cheater.

A cheater catching cheaters. Atleast, we all agree, K2 needs to background investigate before hiring people.[/b]
    You dumb little fuker..

Oh wow, my feelings are hurt. Let me shed a tear.