Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No that was speculation of me helping Tioc, Im not accusing the other GM, but it wasnt me. I'll leave ...
Page: 27

Inactive Member

No that was speculation of me helping Tioc, Im not accusing the other GM, but it wasnt me. I'll leave it at that. Deucedog, well lets see.... He was a guy I knew from RL. True. He said that I knew him for a long time. NOT TRUE. He said that I gave him 4-5 pages of items. NOT TRUE. I gave him shit stuff to get started, (Full plate, and some crappy jewelry and a crappy weapon off of a personal character) He also said that I gave him 4 BIL coins. NOT TRUE. So if I helped a newbie get started because he constantly would pm to give him stuff, guilty. I gave away stuff all the time, to random people. Just not the key people in the server. Sorry.[/b]
    Okay thanks for clearing some of that up =D

But are you saying there was a GM that gave away free items then?

P.s. I'm posting for a friend (he cba creating an acc.) =D

kibal

Psst. Flexmastercovetous, was Arestides.[/b]
    I know but he wasnt gm when he sold it ,i think so xD .

omniflare

AHAHA

Phantom that siggy is so freakin funnie
    hehe i'm talking to carolane right now ^__^
    so silly

Banned Senior Member

If he wasn't GM when he sold it he prob got it by scamming Live Chat

stevouk

Wonder how much longer this threads gonna go on for [/b]
    I predict it will go off topic eventually like all other threads and then you will lock it

Alternatively it will just go on and on and Inifinite will get repetative strain injury :P lol

Infinitemadness

Okay thanks for clearing some of that up =D

But are you saying there was a GM that gave away free items then?

P.s. I'm posting for a friend (he cba creating an acc.) =D[/b]
    Again I dont know, if they DID, it was from the "other" Gm at that time. People accused us of giving out +8 scrolls and such. I thought it was funny everytime someone accused me of doing it, since I had no access to the DB.

@Phantom: Until you close it.

orxlayer

It's funny how people stress eachother out over things that will have no impact over their lives.

Anyways.. IM.. any chance that you will be joining us at Warhammer? You are not planning to catch up on your sleep now are you?

@ Magpie... yea.. he gave deucedog +10 armours and weapons and lvled him up to 85. All of tioc has +10 armours and weapons. All were precious gifts from madness. That is the reason why we pwned so hard for so long.
    pls excuse my sarcasm. I just wanted to say what a lot of people wanted to hear for so long.

W4rWIthin

Captain This is Staydead From Pathos Do you remember me? Anyways I have 1 queston and 1 question only.

I had Purchesed 2x silver premium 1x bronze. And never got the services. When i write CS they tell me this. Plz File this Problem Under Billing. But They changed The CS and it has No billing option Rofllmfao. So I write it under payments. And they tell me the same shit.

What SHould i write to them. I gave them the exact Date and time of the purcheses and the last 4 Digets of my CC.

Did i get Fucked in the ass or what man?

Banned Senior Member

Well Jason when you want it closed msn me or when it goes completely off topic/spam I'll have to end it's misery then

Still wish you GM'd Diez for longer then 2 days :P

razzy

Captain This is Staydead From Pathos Do you remember me? Anyways I have 1 queston and 1 question only.

I had Purchesed 2x silver premium 1x bronze. And never got the services. When i write CS they tell me this. Plz File this Problem Under Billing. But They changed The CS and it has No billing option Rofllmfao. So I write it under payments. And they tell me the same shit.

What SHould i write to them. I gave them the exact Date and time of the purcheses and the last 4 Digets of my CC.

Did i get Fucked in the ass or what man[/b]
    I think you hit the nail on the head with that one.
    :lol:

Inactive Member

Again I dont know, if they DID, it was from the "other" Gm at that time. People accused us of giving out +8 scrolls and such. I thought it was funny everytime someone accused me of doing it, since I had no access to the DB.

@Phantom: Until you close it.[/b]
    Okay thank you =D

My friend says:

You know Tioc very well even more than you'd like to and they've always said how perfect and legit they are. Please could you confirm this or are they like most other clans with duped up items etc?

omniflare

hmm i guess i'll make a request before phantom close it or something ^__^

lets see...

so maddness

If you have the time

I wouldn't mind reading one of your poems mhmm yup ^__^

razzy

hmm i guess i'll make a request before phantom close it or something ^__^

lets see...

so maddness

If you have the time

I wouldn't mind reading one of your poems mhmm yup ^__^[/b]
    I think he has a "LIFE"

omniflare

I know he does .. razzy TT__TT

ah well ^__^ maybe in the next life time then

ahahah

TehFonz

By reading this, it really seems like they implemented a quota.. something that I had always suspected from before. Recently (Approx. ~1 month ago), I was exping in cz when I read one of the most startling notices in my life

### NOTICE: peache has been banned ###

peache? the name registered with me as it was my real life friend's noobie level 30 warrior that he had started nearly a year before it was banned. Now, I am 100% sure that he does not play this game and he quit around ~2 days after he started. He isn't one to play many games and so I called him up and asked him if he still remembered this game.. he said he remembered a little but he doesn't even remember his account id anymore.

so.. banning inactive accounts to make it look like gms are doing something? that's fucking hilarious.
    never bothered posting about this

never saw the point. i used to complain but seeing as nothing ever got accomplished, i figured its just a waste of my time.
    edit: and i live ~20 min from irvine. i need a job

gming spots open? i'd like to ban diez[/b]

zomg:O BUMP!