Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Invisible Valk Armour

This is a discussion on Invisible Valk Armour within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they should make it invisable, maybe add a cape if u are using valks...
Page: 5

they should make it invisable, maybe add a cape if u are using valks

prestige459

jsut get rid of valk k2!!! i like it but its annoying

Trii

remove it, cuz i doubt it helps much

TunaFishyMe

i thought it was a PUS item...why would they get rid of something that makes them money?

Banned

Starts with valk ends with shards +1 in your pus. Its what japko,myko, and Koko did, soon ull c it happen on usko.Plus doesnt everyone say k2 cares only bout money?

invisible +1

Valk armor ruined KO... First of all its ugly as shit. (especially on orc warrior the valk looks like shit, and orc shells were so sexy...) It ruined the SMALL bit of differences each character could have...

On human, remove your weapon or shield and you don't know if its priest/mage/rogue/mini warrior ....

That shit sucks... but you can't keep up if you don't have it so everyone does.

See this BP with Hellbreaker +X and approach it for easy NP. End up screamed and pwned by a lvl 70 warrior amk.

Mario

See this BP with Hellbreaker +X and approach it for easy NP. End up screamed and pwned by a lvl 70 warrior amk.[/b]
    actually it can be a lv 72+ chitiin BP with HB, and he can be more scary than some warrions <_<

only just read this for first time, i think it should be invisible because i always think human rogues are orc rogues in chitin ;s

OLD1953

Keep hte valk (A)

Valk invisble than ull see how the game is rly fukked with+9/10 items there alot:P[/b]

Not as many as you appear to think, but it&#39;s not that hard to make +9 if you want to burn trinas for it.

This topic is getting retarded, i like valks, i dont see any dificulties to see what class is what class, i like specially exp valks...

Willows

This topic is getting retarded, i like valks, i dont see any dificulties to see what class is what class, i like specially exp valks...[/b]
    So you can see the diff between a human female warrior with a mirage sword and a human female BP with a mirage sword?

Or male priest with scorp shield and male rogue/warr with scorp shield?

I restatted to minimal dex to wear my shells, put the rest into hp, reskilled to explore (800 ac buff) stuck on an orc staff and ran around CZ looking exactly like a newbie male paper mage. Noone could tell I wasn&#39;t one until I used a skill or they hit me. That&#39;s why I can see why people want it to be invis, and I agree with them. Don&#39;t take them out of the game, just have an option where you can have them invis so you can see what you&#39;re fighting before it malices you.

deviouz420

since my return to KO Valk armour is now being used. I have to say it really has ruined the game by the fact it is so hard to tell the difference in CZ of humans and Orcs, also I hate how some "Good" sins are using valk helms to hide they are using a DD helm.

Do you think the game would be improved if they made the armours invisible so you can see what is underneath? I see for BP&#39;s and Papermages it&#39;s great as you now look like every other build but I think it spoilt an asthetic part of the game.[/b]
    Personally I feel the Valk armor is extremely ugly. I feel particularly awkward logging my Karus rogue. I suppose performance is the main factor in deciding your gear but I find the shell far more aesthetically pleasing to my eyes.

goog make it invisible, great idea!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast