Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,,

This is a discussion on JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,, within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so jezza scams some1 and 3thos helps him by getting paid by jezza to tell ppl that he hung himself ...
Page: 7

so jezza scams some1 and 3thos helps him by getting paid by jezza to tell ppl that he hung himself and moemoneymaker is defending and good friends with jezza. they're all scammers working together trying to gain people's trust here to scam more. all should be banned imo for supporting a scam.

tommyleonghk

so jezza scams some1 and 3thos helps him by getting paid by jezza to tell ppl that he hung himself and moemoneymaker is defending and good friends with jezza. they're all scammers working together trying to gain people's trust here to scam more. all should be banned imo for supporting a scam.[/b]
    3thos have not commented anything yet

ip ban JEEZA and moemoneymaker

so jezza scams some1 and 3thos helps him by getting paid by jezza to tell ppl that he hung himself and moemoneymaker is defending and good friends with jezza. they're all scammers working together trying to gain people's trust here to scam more. all should be banned imo for supporting a scam.[/b]
    Don't forget he killed a grizzly bear with his index finger, now he has to fight 6 animal rights thugs all Chuck Norris style ninja texas ranger hauchaaaa.

stonepilot1421

Here we go.

I was never dead, i told 3thos (my best friend) to cover for me and say that so i wouldn't have to deal with you anymore and i gave him money to say it, so don't blame him.
    First, you should have done your homework, if you knew any better me Jezza is also known as Funk. I was known as one of the best scammers in xigenon/beramus.
    Second, what you are saying sounds like potential threats, and are actually illegal. Funny you would go to PRISON for 5+ years, over 180 dollars?
    Thirdly, i needed the money cause i owed my buddy 875 and i was short so i decided to scam someone for one last time.
    anywho, I am fine, never was dead, and because you are saying you are going to do this and that, i shall now know who did it if anything ever happens to my house/cars. Thanks for the warning.
    peace out.

funk.
    p.s. MOD's i think it is actually a banable offense whenever someone posts public information on a forum.[/b]
    lol u fake death over ko? and you brag about how you were best scammer. ive never scammed anyone, but how hard can it be to get money sent to you and then not give them what they bought? rofl you think that threats are gonna get someone sent to jail? people threaten other people all the time. turks "im fuck you mother" thats a threat, just about every turk says it, and i have yet to hear of one person go to jail for saying fuck you or anything like that. you say you are a minor, yet you owe someone $875, so either you are addicted to crack like some guy said, or you probly stole some other shit from someone and sold it. and i also think it is bannable to scam someone on the forums(but not sure so dont get on my ass about that)
    i didn't commit theft, it says on the WU policy that it is just for sending money and they DO NOT recommend using WU to do trades for objects.
    about the "ripp your ass", due to the sheer fact that i am a minor he will go to prison for even touching me, so honestly let it come, cause if he does, he will be in prison, not jail.
    i'm done with this topic.
    peace out kiddies, next time i log hopefully i am banned. [/b]
    there are lots of threats over the internet, almost none of them are actually done, i highly doubt he will do anything to you. but if he does i wont feel sorry for you, because of what you did and how you are acting like a whiney bitch over the whole minor thing, and thinking your save. people get killed everyday, and i can guarentee than not every murder is solved.

he lives 12 hours away in indiana, by the time he drives here and back, he will waste about 250-300 dollars in gas, which is less then the amount he got scammed for, thereby stating, it would be sooooo pointless. Not only that but i am a minor, he is 28, he lay one hand on me, uh oh.

beside, that is my old address so it dosn't even matter, not only that but i live in a gated community with cops for the guards sooooo he won't even be able to get in so he would have wasted his time. i have been to lazy to get my licensed changed so that is why i was able to accept the money. If anything, that is probably the only thing i could get prosecuted for here.
    p.s. go xp bug, i don't feel like listening to you.[/b]
    lol bullshitting about your great security. if you have cops for guards, than you would be paying a hella lot for them, or you are in a community which is, in which case you would be paying a shit load to live there, and if you had that much money then why the fuck would you need to scam someone for $180?

and you would be in trouble.

lawnmower!
    its me.
    to a minor its battery and aggrivated assault.
    please tell me how he lost 1300 dollars when he only sent me 180?
    i think you are the one who needs to go back to 2nd grade and repeat basic math class.
    thank you moe. I remember this :P you even let me play on the account after i sold you them

but i liked you, you were my babe. you cutie.
    you just really need to learn english.[/b]
    again with the minor shit.... i dont even think you are a minor, you sure as hell act like one. but i think that anyone who is a minor and owes someone almost 1k is either fucking retarded, mixed up with drugs, or you got caught trying to scam your friend, which makes you not the best scammer.

LAWNMOWER!!!!
    haha i was waiting for you to post that.
    you are referring to mom jokes and you are what, 35?

you are retarded. there are parents out there who protect their kids even if they murder someone, i know i would protect my son/daughter if they did something that wrong, its what you do as a parent. you LOVE them.
    cause it is so damn easy.

although the life i live right now is extremely normal.
    go to class, come home, eat, go out, see girlfriend, have parents who provide for me, have a family, not murdering anyone.
    my life seems pretty normal, but thanks for worrying.
    you are a fucking retard. People who rob banks are just fucking imbeciles and have no other way/thinking of robbing someone. at the parent thing, so basically since i am a "robber", according to you, my parents are robbers?

with that stated above, that means that all murderers are linked biologically?

fucking moron, learn to make sense, honestly.[/b]
    lol who would protect their kid if they murdered someone? if they did then they either had a good reason, a.k.a they were protecting themselves. in which case they wouldnt need to be protect because it is legal to kill someone to save your life, or someone elses life. or they have psychotic issues, and you would be protecting them better if you handed them over to someone with experience to help them become normal, and if you truly loved them, you would give them to someone who could give them help
    and people who rob banks have no thinking of ways to rob someone? i would think it takes a hell of a lot more planning and thinking to rob a bank than to accept money and then not give someone a virtual game account. this is not counting the crackheads who just run in a bank while still high. and get caught before they get out of the bank.

I solod Chuck Norris[/b]
    lol i love that :lol:

Banned

Actually I defended my trade with him where I bought a lvl 75 rogue with dual shards +8 and an IN. I paid him 700 dollars first and then he gave me items.

I am not "defending" a scammer, because Jezza hasn't scammed me.

I have gained nothing from this, and I was actually told by 3thos that Funk died. It made me sad. Then I found out that it was a lie. What a relief. I just love that kid. He is so funny.

The grizzly bear and the kickboxing post was a joke. I was being sarcastic. There are a lot of people who act hard on the internet such as traveling 200 miles just so you can beat someone for scamming you out of pixels on the internet. I was portraying them. If you weren't a complete tool, you would realize that it was sarcasm. It was supposed to be funny. I see a lot of people laughing at that post, hence the purpose of the post was fullfilled. It made me laugh when I typed that. LMFAO

Banned

Don't forget he killed a grizzly bear with his index finger, now he has to fight 6 animal rights thugs all Chuck Norris style ninja texas ranger hauchaaaa.[/b]
    +1 Stupid fur fuckers and tree huggers. Don&#39;t they realize that it is the circle of life? They need to watch the Lion King. Me killing a grizzly bear with my index finger is justified by the circle of life. <3 Elton.

There are a lot of people who act hard on the internet such as traveling 200 miles just so you can beat someone for scamming you out of pixels on the internet.[/b]
    There is a big difference between scamming pixels and scamming cash.

Banned

There is a big difference between scamming pixels and scamming cash.[/b]
    There is also a big difference between getting scammed outside the internet and getting scammed on the internet.

Moe either way it is still money. I am positive if somone scammed you out of 150$+ and they lived 5 hours away (even further or so you would pay them a visit.

Banned

mmm.. this is an interesting topic.. i actually read it all.. :P

im a nobody.. nor touched KO in a while.. buttttttt from what i see

this is aggrivating... just from reading this kid replies. it kinda tick you off doesnt it ?

ne way, he definitely needs a beating.. but it&#39;s probably wont do him any good as it seem

this kid is messed up in the head. someone just ought to find out his #s and call his parents and

talk to em and get em to read this post. anything else wouldnt do any good and he wont learn nothing.

and it is illegal to beat his face and all the good sort of things we all have come up with.

personally, internet trust is pretty insecure. buttt i personally have met some of the best peeps here on the

internet (KO). and we&#39;re still really good ffriend outside of KO. as im sure many of you guys has have found also.

well. it&#39;s 2 am im a lil tire and cant think of much right now.

but yeah.. i DO live in Tampa.. if we do have to resort to any violenceSSSSSSSSSS...
    :X oops.. did i said that outloud...

ps: dont forget 3thos... and moeman.. the kid Admits he&#39;s a scammer.. so stop defending him because he was good to u.. if someone was good to u.. and goes and kill your other friends... i dont think u should consider him any good. cause he&#39;ll eventually run out of peeps to kill

Banned Senior Member

Moe either way it is still money. I am positive if somone scammed you out of 150$+ and they lived 5 hours away (even further or so you would pay them a visit.[/b]
    hmm... $150 being scammed.... would I really wanna spend ~$400 in gas to drive there and back? O_o

hmm... $150 being scammed.... would I really wanna spend ~$400 in gas to drive there and back? O_o[/b]
    I never said if you lived far away, just like 6 hours or less maybe more or less depending upon the amount . And ok not 150$ but if its under an hour away i sure as hell would drive to wherever that person lived.

3thos is his alt account

Jeeza = 3thos ...

idrinkcoke

If it was more than $150, maybe around $300? I think someone would spend a few hundred to get there and back just to beat up someone.

johhnyutah

Frankly I know Brad and he has already been to jail for beating the shit out of an old man and setting his car on fire... Its a given fact that yes it was a lil bit more money then you all are talkin about + a 3 year old beautiful pit bull named destiny but I honestly wouldnt put it past brad driving 15 hours to beat the shit outta someone that stole $20 from him 10 years ago... Hes a lil nuts frankly...

Furthermore if I were you Jezza(aka 3thos) I would count my lucky stars if you did indeed move because Brad is going to Florida December 6th to visit his grandparents... Odd that he schedules a drive down directly after you admit to scamming him dont u think....

Moe get ur grizzly jujitzu prepared cause Brad is a for real black belt in Mia Thai, I live about 3 hours from him in Chicago and I have seen him in the tough man at caesars palace in elisibeth Indiana about 30 miles from Brads current apartment... Anyway hope you have a good christmas Jeeza and I hope your guards patrol the shadows as well as the Gate in your community...
    Later

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast