Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

K2 Network ISTANBUL Meeting 2006 TURKEY

This is a discussion on K2 Network ISTANBUL Meeting 2006 TURKEY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :S...
Page: 5

:S

MoGax

selam

AmnRalThul

K2 can suk shit

KO is about to be forbidden to be played at internet cafes soon rofl
    its been announced on the news of every fuking channel in turkey

if this is not a joke K2 sux too bad
    btw on one of the pictures it says
    "new games made by K2"
    and i see a flight simulator
    thats also really funny
    i didnt know K2 was a producer

Originally posted by AmnRalThul
    K2 can suk shit *

KO is about to be forbidden to be played at internet cafes soon rofl
    its been announced on the news of every fuking channel in turkey

if this is not a joke K2 sux too bad *
    btw on one of the pictures it says *
    "new games made by K2"
    and i see a flight simulator *
    thats also really funny
    i didnt know K2 was a producer *

ahahaha stop lieing, you almost got my hopes up

btw thats the best one i heard all week

JxxL

ROFL still laughing at those screenies

Malethicus

I didnt no there was trees in Turkey!

Bobashop

Originally posted by Zulkir
    i dont know they are true or false but i thought that it is usefull to translate it..i didnt translate it word by word..in the last they are talking about a new system which will be implement to the Cyber cafes in Turkey..it will be a special membership and CC will be able to sell premium memberships..etc etc..if you ask about it, i can translate it too..here we go...

Jashua Hong:

Knight Online became a favorite online game in all around the world. There are many people who plays KO in Korea, Japan, Bresil, US, Greece and Turkey. Sudden expension of KO in Turkey and the money we got from Turkey made us suprised. Because of this reason it was too hard to find Game Masters and Customer Support staff to help these people.

To have an agrement with the Cyber cafe owners, to listen your comments and questions are the reasons of our visit to Turkey.

Questions and Answers:

Q: There are some rumours that the 3rd party programs like KOXP are produced by K2?
    A: It is definetely wrong. There are some Japanese hackers who produces these programs. Unfortunately, Japan Government prevent us to do something about these hackers.

Q: Why K2 cant stop 3rd part programs like KOSP,KOHACK. They come back each time.Do you have any planning about them?
    A: We had a agrement with PunkBuster by paying a big amount of Money to stop these kind of programs.

Q: Do you think to set up a Turkish customer support for the people who play this game from Turkey? If so, how will it happen. Do you think to increase the number of Turkish GMs or increase the effectiveness of CS?
    A: Because fo having more Turkish player then we thought, we designed an official Turkish webpage. It will be completely in Turkish and will be moderated by Turk Admins. This webpage is ready at the moment. We are waiting for the authorazation from Turkish governors. As soon as we got the authorazation there will be turkish customer support and you will be able to ask your questions in Turkish and you can follow the news also.

Q: It has been told that some GMs sell items and edited chars. Their names were unknown at the begening but now they are known as Sanjuro and James. Will something be done about them?
    A: Sanjuro and James are fired..GMs had ability to sell items in the past . Today they are working for only help. If there is a complaint about a GM, we start an investigation and if there is some evedience, we fire them. There are 68 new GMs at the moment and we employ turkish people who lives in US as Turkish GMs.

Q: we cant see GMs online in the game because of the time zone difference. Do you think somethink about it?
    A: There will be two groups of GMs and one shift per 12hours. There will be more GMs at the weekends. You will see GMs 7/24 online.

Q: Many people are quiting because of many reasons. Will there be some changes in USKO?
    A: We will implement Ice age 4 weeks later. There will be new weapons, new monsters and new maps. About the security problems, we have to plans..
    1.There will a second password before selecting the char.
    2.there will be different clients for each player.

We are working on these two options. We will implement after deciding which will be better.
    Q: There are many children in Turkey who play this game and they usually swear to other players. Do you think something about it?
    A: There can be filters like we have for english at the moment(****)

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT

hahahahahah

sound like an ''if u cant beat em, join em'' type of plan - even thought none of its true and its total bullshit.

kecimis

More turks=more cheaters,hackers,dupers :/
    So i think its bad, but K2 can make servers only for turks and everybody will be happy.

deedstyger2

i ve read the original text from knightonline.gen.tr forum.

devile, the translator boy made a mistake it seems. in turkish text it says CHINESE hackers not japanese. =

in turkiye we generally name all asians as "japon milleti" etc. in that mind his mind gone to chinese and translated like that. =

Loca

rofl rofl rofl they showing Warrock game

_Priest_Of_God_

lmao..........

what k2 really does need to do is make like 60 day premium cards that cost like 30 bucks taht can be sold in stores so kids like me who cant uses mum's CC can get premium

why help the fucking turks play usko why not do trko fffs

and turks dont need fucking support there support is fucking koxp if a turk actually gets hacked loses char he'll jus macro another koxp is there customer support

wat really gets on my nerves is that they announce ice age on a turkish forum and our only hope of hearing bout it is through a turkish translator the future is dim and i see alot of americans quiting

Banned

Originally posted by Private
    why help the fucking turks play usko why not do trko fffs *

and turks dont need fucking support there support is fucking koxp if a turk actually gets hacked loses char he'll jus macro another koxp is there customer support

wat really gets on my nerves is that they announce ice age on a turkish forum and our only hope of hearing bout it is through a turkish translator the future is dim and i see alot of americans quiting
    Perfectly Said

:911:

64 GM LMFAO hahaha i have better online time than all of them auhxuhauhxazuhxuazhxuhauhxa

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast