Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Killedby merged with Conquest :| Diez totaly lost to turks..

This is a discussion on Killedby merged with Conquest :| Diez totaly lost to turks.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I say if you guys really want to make a difference. You show up at next CSW and make it ...
Page: 2

Hostage

I say if you guys really want to make a difference. You show up at next CSW and make it US vs TR. Who cares who holds the castle, as long as it isnt this alliance.. <_<

tolgahan

duped vs duped
    or no way to get the castle.
    i wd be proud of having a flying turkish flag there but ... no.

Naismith

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    Diez is awsome *:lol: *i could care less about the turks, i dont really care what they do..they have been doing all this stuff for so long...I just don't care anymore..i just play.
    +1. You guys should stop bashing Turks. Lighten up a bit.
    Think of is this way: if this game was played by Chinese instead of Turks, we would all be complaining about the Chinese. And they are WAY better at hacking and finding bugs than Turks.
    As long as I dont see too many ppl kosping or bug abusing to higher lvls, I can still go to cz and have fun. IMO kosping is still a matter of a mere handful of losers.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

They have very expensive taste and the monies are not brilliant. After time it will comsume it's self with greed.

Banned

Originally posted by Felix
    They have very expensive taste and the monies are *not brilliant. After time it will comsume it's self with greed.
    well there are those good and many bad turks.....i see many bad turks duping and bugging exp quests which is a disgrace to not only the game but there country but they dont care....to the good turks and people who play this game my hats off to u and i applaude u sense of respect for others

i have come to just give up and let them have......mind my own business watch from the shadows and come out when needed and the time is right....its pointless to try to do anything when they outnumber us 1 to 100

and the conquest thing about a mass NT...if blacklord didnt pay for it and conquest didnt maybe it came from somewhere else....who knows.....even gms can be friends with turks and play around
    http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=8465tm9.jpg

whats the point anymore.....k2 wont care cause theres there bread and butter........all these so called investagatios by lead gms is bs too......i ask to check out items and levels all i get back is "its been oked as being legit by a lead gm" now keep in mind i have ss of that said person telling me there items are sealed and they bave +2 rols and +3 PEs and much more....but there char is over 10k usd worth of items but its legit <_<

so my advise to all of still playing whether u are turk or not turk.....just play with ur clan and do your own thing until cabalonline.net comes out for US....if ur not from the US.....i can now show u how to set up and play cabal from anywhere in the world

currently i am playing the UK version which blocks anyones IP if not from the UK.....so shows it can be done

have a nice day u duping cheating faggots

tolgahan

cabal online sux
    its like japan cartoon.

Default Re: Killedby merged with Conquest :| Diez totaly lost to tur

Originally posted by Mario
    i see all conquest "legit" players are on orc side atm... joined KB, coz prolly blacklord is scared about "hes" castle *<_< *mass conquest NT or another gm suckin from TheStrom (sry Strom, ur 80 lv was totaly legit, same as +9 or +10 shellls) ? or other fukers who totaly ruined Diez >< I see no future in this game *-_- last hope in Logos, if he ever go up...
    Useless topic

ooAciDDreamZoo

Or will it? You never can tell with us oldies eh?>>>>>>>>>AGREED

maybe for you.. but for the most of the ppl here.. Diez is the place that fullfilled their ingame dreams.. is the place that met cool ppl etc.. so even if they quitted.. they care of what happens to this place..>>>>dunno bout fillin any dreamz lol, but met A SHITLOAD of awsome people, including people from other nationz including turkz........

just play the damn game n have fun, who carez whoz doin wut, wut nationality is doin wut, etc.........alwayz gonna be cheating n such in any game ya play, soo loosen the hell up, give in, HAVE FUN!!!..wOOt

wut made me quit long ago wuznt the cheating, duping, scamz, wutever........you can alwayz bounce back from that shit, believe me I KNOW............that type of crap just gave me a reason to come back stronger.

soo whomever is legit, h or orc, wutever aliencez merge, who bought wut, ETC.............who carez, play n have fun or if ya cant, go buy urself a diaper.......haha........AIGHT

Originally posted by ooAciDDreamZoo
    Or will it? You never can tell with us oldies eh?>>>>>>>>>AGREED

maybe for you.. but for the most of the ppl here.. Diez is the place that fullfilled their ingame dreams.. is the place that met cool ppl etc.. so even if they quitted.. they care of what happens to this place..>>>>dunno bout fillin any dreamz lol, but met A SHITLOAD of awsome people, including people from other nationz including turkz........

just play the damn game n have fun, who carez whoz doin wut, wut nationality is doin wut, etc.........alwayz gonna be cheating n such in any game ya play, soo loosen the hell up, give in, HAVE FUN!!!..wOOt

wut made me quit long ago wuznt the cheating, duping, scamz, wutever........you can alwayz bounce back from that shit, believe me I KNOW............that type of crap just gave me a reason to come back stronger.

soo whomever is legit, h or orc, wutever aliencez merge, who bought wut, ETC.............who carez, play n have fun or if ya cant, go buy urself a diaper.......haha........AIGHT

EXACTLY OMGZ
    all these people laying down an dying
    selling all their chars cuz they are getting slmed -_-

Mario

Originally posted by SteVe_666_O+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SteVe_666_O)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario
    i see all conquest "legit" players are on orc side atm... joined KB, coz prolly blacklord is scared about "hes" castle *<_< *mass conquest NT or another gm suckin from TheStrom (sry Strom, ur 80 lv was totaly legit, same as +9 or +10 shellls) ? or other fukers who totaly ruined Diez >< I see no future in this game *-_- last hope in Logos, if he ever go up...
    Useless topic[/b]
    coz u r sukin blacklord kebab now, topic is useless ??

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    Originally posted by SteVe_666_O@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario

Useless topic
    coz u r sukin blacklord kebab now, topic is useless ??[/b]
    Useless reply

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Never say never but always say baba :wacko:

Mario

if its useless topic so why u keep readin it ? u r in those shity turk clan and why u tryin to do ? topic is useless ? or ur clan is just a bunch of dupers, babashopers and cheaters who destroyed whole diez >< keep defendin them.. u prolly was playin scrabble online, when diez ws the best servers arround... and diez was full of great ppl, who left coz of turks... and i bet u will respond, so topic isnt useless

Banned Senior Member

Why did they have to go orc to help protect the castle? It could have been done even if they were human.

And Tez, just because Sullimo was in the arena doesnt mean much, you have pics of just you being with Kotoko, as well as I do

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

there are alliances that can take the castle easily if they chose to work together...and by easily i mean VERY easily as i said...its all abotu if they chose to work together.....atm the castle isnt worth having...not enough market flow of money for the castle to generate enough money to be worth having

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast