Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Is KO as fun as it was when it came out?

This is a discussion on Is KO as fun as it was when it came out? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; game started in late 2004 so don't know what ur smoking... not even a 4 yr-old game.[/b] Game started before ...
Page: 5

game started in late 2004 so don't know what ur smoking... not even a 4 yr-old game.[/b]
    Game started before 2004 a=) was some betas in early 2003

depends.. USKO or MYKO, USKO = 2004, MYKO = waaay back

JimXrOx

MYKO was at 2001 if i remember right.... i started playing MYko on 2003 though. about the discussion here.... the thing that happens to KO now.. happens to ALL the MMO games.. after a full time of playing.. boredom comes.. and then the bitching starts because u just realise that hsi game isnt for you anymore.. but again because people are stubborn mules by themselves are keep bitching for whatever they dont like on the improvements of the games..

all the games in the world are improving themselves.. adding shits... changing shits.. to keep the game enjoyable.. for some of us.. KO has nothing new to conquer...

personally, I've played since myko beta - and USKO ares, And To me - The game has lost the epicness it once had - The graphics are horrible, the customer support for USKO at least is dreadful and you try to avoid it being scared to let them on your account to try and fix it, but meanwhile fuck something else up.

Instead of trying to update the game engine, and make better graphics - they rather keep it as it is, and just create 5x bugs for every 1x bug they fix.

Also, I agree with Jim - Ko is the same, over and over and over again - Grind,Grind,Grind then when your finally 80 - What? Oh wow, they give you about... 10-20 bosses, eslant dungeon 2x a day, and 6 wars a week, and cz - Cz is the only thing that keeps the game alive as long as it has really... but even killing turk noob's gets boring after awhile.

I have played since first beta of MYKO.

Personally i would want old CZ back, the one we had on myko... The one K2 says they dunno what is (because they dunno shit bout the game).. Old CZ with old KO/KE, would bring some of the fun back, atleast for me :P or just early KE cz where we had dm's in cz.. maybe add a little touch to it by making bosses spawn all over cz instead of only in bowl

Banned

When it came out no1 thought about np-s or being the best.... Every1 played for fun and loved the game. But now its all about being best and having a lot of np-s and gg gear -__-. I remember ppl leveling on DK hill and making full partys to kill smilodons or dire wolfs, also killing cave leeches in abyss because abyss gems were such a good money

Sib

When it came out no1 thought about np-s or being the best.... Every1 played for fun and loved the game. But now its all about being best and having a lot of np-s and gg gear -__-. I remember ppl leveling on DK hill and making full partys to kill smilodons or dire wolfs, also killing cave leeches in abyss because abyss gems were such a good money[/b]
    Thats so true..

I miss breth village. With that zombie spot left out of town on a hill.
    And there was a huge ape spot somewhere straight out of town. I remember there were several parties trying 2 kill a ape..
    Was rlly fun back then.

ps: <3 s0ft back then

nakanax

+2 i remember full aoe dire wolf party at raiba... Miss the old times..

The only thing I like about the newer patches is DCZ... and that&#39;s only because it reminds me of KO and KE CZ. ZzZZzZZz

+2 i remember full aoe dire wolf party at raiba... Miss the old times..[/b]
    ya i was the warior who brings all the mobs glyptdont death knight etc tec,and then the mages bomb it <3 old times

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Thats so true..

I miss breth village. With that zombie spot left out of town on a hill.
    And there was a huge ape spot somewhere straight out of town. I remember there were several parties trying 2 kill a ape..
    Was rlly fun back then.
    ps: <3 s0ft back then[/b]
    +1

i remember when vokers would lure all breth to kill all the mobs with mages xD

the zombie spot on the hill was the best u_u

wawh

i just miss being a noob
    nothing wrong with the game now or way back

just, everything was new, excited and above all: fun..... thats just what i miss

I would have to agree. Ko is not as fun as it was when it came out. I remember when the best xp you could get was 3 spawn trolls in cz or actualy runing the swamp in eslant. And you could kill dark mares in cz. And you befriended people of the oposite nation to protect you from being raided. Yeah thoughs were the good old days. I wish they would down grade a lot and go back to the beginning. But they wont. But i still play so i guess its good

yup its more fun when u can do stuff at all kinda lvls not just 70+ thats why carnac west is so fun...but soon it&#39;ll turn into the rest of the servers..ppl running around with +2 + uniques and +8 raps and shards and stuff ...ah well as long as it lasts its fun....insane babashopping is killing the gameplay and yeah ppl have forgotten its just a game for fun

yup its more fun when u can do stuff at all kinda lvls not just 70+ thats why carnac west is so fun...but soon it&#39;ll turn into the rest of the servers..ppl running around with +2 + uniques and +8 raps and shards and stuff ...ah well as long as it lasts its fun....insane babashopping is killing the gameplay and yeah ppl have forgotten its just a game for fun[/b]
    Yep just check how many ppl that are buying for USD on the trade section, its sad

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast