I see you each time posting the same crap and yet refusing to open your mind.1. Compounding ruined it
2. Rebirthing ruined it.
3. ROFD made it too easy to lvl... 0-80 now is too easy, 0-70 back then was hard.
4. ROFD removed the competition
5. ROFD removed pk skills.
So overall no its not as fun as it was back in the old days.[/b]
1. Compounding party ruined it. Dupers took an advantage out of it, but then again, when you had your full +0's, bosscouts became useless. It was smart of KO to allow compounding, only they shuld have put a limit of max +2 on it.
2. Agreed. Be a man and go straight +9 or keep ur +8 shits :P
3. Agreed, people who were 70 before ROFD (I was one of them) had a fukkin hard time. With ROFD was a piece of cake. But on the other side, lvl to 80 with the same xprate wuld be fukkin insane.
4. ROFD didnt remove the competition, players did with the sharing. Why would a new patch destroy the competition? Explain me.
5. Party agreed. ROFD made a better balance between classes. Before ROFD, mages &priest were underpowered and rouges overpowered. With ROFD It was a better balance. But you also got a point that Priests got too mcuh aoe skills. AOE Heal + AOE cure + AOE buff is fukkin overkill.
KO is better then it used to be. Better servers, less duping etc etc. Its just the gaming mentality that killed KO. Backdays people had respect for eachother. People helped eachother. Now everyone relies on their clan + friends. Not to mention is normal taht after years of playing the same game you get bored of it. Happens with KO, happens with WoW, happens with every MMO