Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

KoM?

This is a discussion on KoM? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You never get anyone on these topics saying they actually bought from KoM It's fine to run around in a ...
Page: 4

apoth0r

You never get anyone on these topics saying they actually bought from KoM

It's fine to run around in a fantasy world being cheats and liers but hey when it comes to a forum its embaressing!
    This game breeds losers

Countess

lets all admite. Its really tempting to buy already +8 made items.... think about it... Many ppl are playing on internet stations and not at home for many many reasons.... so they think why not buying items for real life instead of wasting loads of hours collecting in-game coins and search for items.... Well i believe thats lame......

PISS OFF NOOBS..... STOP BUYING ITEMS INSTEAD OF LEARNING HOW TO PLAY

Peace

Tempting??? tempting to spend thousands of dollars on something that is not real and btw ilegal in the game? Dont u agree is more gratifying to get your own stuff by yourself? I'll love to have full shell +8 but i rather burn more shit and take more time upgrading myself than actually paying real money for a duped set.

Is not about spending money. Everyone is free to invest money in the game, whether its just premium, pay someone to level u or even buy items, but if u buy items, at least care about the SOURCE of them. Thats the problem here. Not the money but the ILEGAL SOURCE of all those items. Those aren't mob drops normally upgraded on the anvil. Those are dupes and is not right to use them. U are buying those KNOWING those aren't legit items.

Healo

i believe Countess was being sarcastic, Devile ^^

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Healo
    i believe Countess was being sarcastic, Devile ^^
    i dont see any sarcasm in countess's post

imo buying illegal items from KoM are like trade some € to some cheap illegal printed US $, and spent them and saying they are real legit money, and thinking hell, who would ever notice that or bother to think its legit or not. Ok, this is a game, but principles are same imo

SaltyTaco

If you spend USD on items, legit or not legit you're a noob. Why do people spend USD? Its because they can't get the items otherwise = noob noob noob noob big gay noob.

If you spend USD for items in other games you get laughed at until every will not bother to group with you so you have to go make a new character. Why is it different here?

Top clans buy items for USD thats why. Noobs. Its not hard to kill people with 5x worse items than you, why do you think they are the top clan? If you have an ounce of skill with dual shards +8, +8 shells, uniques you're gonna kill people. Maybe not the best players, but the best players are not babashoppers.

I just want to LOL at everyone who ever bought any item for USD in knight online. Thanks.

i mean, its their money so they can use it any way they want it, but i think thats its a waste of money if ur buying items whcih is basically a pixel in a game for large amount of money. I mean i would buy something off a well known player if it is 50 bucks or less. And yes i am noob, i am very noob <_< and i worked hard for all my items...but its just them...u cant hate on them cuz they're using their money, there just not spending it wisely. hopefully i will buy a PP for really cheap.
    and me, pshhhh i can never farm anything...and i cant get uniques..cuz either all the bosses are taken or being takened, and there is no way in hell i would outdmg a warrior. :angry:

And yes i wished they increase the drop rate on dm's, dark stones, falcons, and FA's but there not. I farmed DM for like 2 hours and got nothing but a durandal.

Let them spend their money...and then mayb in the future, they'll be like man...i wasted all that money for some pixels.

iwishicoulddupe

you spend usd for premiums others spend usd for items & premiums nad its not your fuking buisnes that someone spend usd its k2 problem if they dont get any profit from it so sftu
    all members of this or old forum are cheaters

hmmm are u telling me to stfu??....and i dont think ALL members of this forums are cheaters, u are making assumptions...and yes its their business that was what i just said in my last post...but plzzzzz dont make assumptions that all members of this forums are cheaters, when u dont know any of us.

P4rthen0n

Some people can't read or are completly retarded.

The problem is NOT buying items for usd, the problem is when you buy ILLEGAL items !!

Everyone know KOM only sells illegal items. It doesn't matter if those items are not wiped, they're still ILLEGAL and some so called "legit" players keep buying from KOM and thinking they are legit just cause the damn item doesn't get wiped. That's bs.

FatM4n

we should talk to gm about it and have KoM ip banned for life

Rentzusuken

Hurray for non-wipes items!

Originally posted by FatM4n
    we should talk to gm about it and have KoM ip banned for life
    You know what the most fucked up part is? He WAS banned, then got UNBANNED 2 DAYS LATER. :rollseyes: The corruption in this game is astounding..

iwishicoulddupe

Originally posted by Greygoose
    hmmm are u telling me to stfu??....and i dont think ALL members of this forums are cheaters, u are making assumptions...and yes its their business that was what i just said in my last post...but plzzzzz dont make assumptions that all members of this forums are cheaters, when u dont know any of us.
    i told it to everyone who tells whats is good and what wrong

maby not all are cheaters but most

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast