Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Login problem?

This is a discussion on Login problem? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ya this problem is REAL BS, paying prem for this fucking shit....
Page: 9

Ya this problem is REAL BS, paying prem for this fucking shit.

Brun

its up but now all the turks got in before me fuk!

Mooshoo

its up but now all the turks got in before me fuk![/b]
    Not up for me it aint :blink:

xR3QUI3Mx

/cut_wrists

i officially put a jihad on K2

chuckiegc

so far this month has been a total waste of my platinum premmy what a joke looks like the last month i pay for this game

try a System Restore pre the 2 paches they put out ,it worked for me twice but still Dc after 30mins-2hrs , and to lazy to do it again in that time i send a ticket so hopefully ill get a answer tomorrow

chuckiegc

3 computer and no go on all 3 haha niec K2 good way 2 sick it 2 us AGAIN

m4pp3r

only ppl affected were ppl that got dcd during the boss event and STILL can not log.

K2 probably isnt even aware of the problem.

All they need to do is RESTART the login server and WE can ALL log again.

Its sunday tho so dont count on then getting off there asses anytime soon to fix it, its alreay been close to 6hr.

NICE compensation K2. just cost more PREM player 1/3 of a day or more.[/b]
    i cant log in either and i wasnt able to log infor the boss event and i cant get on the site been like that for 2 damn days ko is crap man

and im done with ko they cant get there act together they are morons im done with there constant dcing and lag and straight up cant get in the game crap and they never reimburse you they are a rip off man everyone quit this crap game before they steal more money

Im starting to hate these gays <_<

what a $#@ crap i still cant log in its like 16h+ without KO... i cant log to KO offical website and forum so i cant send support ticket.... if anyone life near k2 corp. and kick their ass,

FJSN how many ppl atm in game? are server are full or a lot ppl have this problem?

m4pp3r

what a $#@ crap i still cant log in its like 16h+ without KO... i cant log to KO offical website and forum so i cant send support ticket.... if anyone life near k2 corp. and kick their ass,

FJSN how many ppl atm in game? are server are full or a lot ppl have this problem?[/b]
    mainly americans from what im seeing
    k2 ran by turks now i guess all i know is it happens all the time they dont know what they are doing and dont care if they rip you off flat out they are a crap company and im not afraid to say it they are morons liers theifs

ive been waiting 9 days for them to change the ip on my account, 9 days of platinum premium.. this is cool

Geo

zzzz
    2 days ago i couldnt login cause of "account in use" thingy.... yesterday i had this problem with the prem service in upper right corner... i could login at end of the day after like 10 hours.. i could even relog and now i woke up and i have the same gay problem

xR3QUI3Mx

been 21hours+ since i started getting this stupid error... im in australia and havnt done any of this boss event stuff... tried logging before bed last nite and culdnt so left it for today and its now 6pm and still nothing on both my pc&#39;s i can log once like every 6 hours for 30mins then get dc&#39;d and the problem starts again :S

Bufty

Over 24 hrs now of plat and bronze prem + 25% exp event wasted, ffs k2 wake up

Still can not get on website to post or see if any1 has reported this problem, does any1 know if k2 are even aware of it?

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast