Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Login problem?

This is a discussion on Login problem? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No I am not..but you started flaming and then at least do it in correct english [/b] for 1 if ...
Page: 14

m4pp3r

No I am not..but you started flaming and then at least do it in correct english [/b]
    for 1 if your gonna start flaming do it about the subject if you want to be a english teacher and roll your eye like a gay go do it on a kiddie site

Donkeyd1ck

any solutions ? none of these works

ipconfig /registerdns

im in...

im in... [/b]
    If you don't have any solution to this problem, we don't care...

hej

Hate this....

Brun

lol this guy is a bright one what happens when k2 chases off all the americans the ones that really pay for the game you think the turks pay for the game americans are what keeps the game running why you think the game is stationed in america um and why its called USKO lol get a clue who cares about the turks let them dc thats one one 3rd party tool user thats not online duping and hacking the turks have ruined this game bottom line with the help of k2 and their great patches and great fixes lol its become a real joke i dont pay and i will never pay for this game again send k2 a message dont buy premium anymore then maybe they stop hiring devry and itt grad students that are so green they all should be orc and get a real tech in there that knows what they are doing cause from what ive seen they all messed up[/b]
    wow what i said was supose to be a joke... go jack off ffs....

Donkeyd1ck

failed solutions

__________________________________________________ __
    ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /renew
    ipconfig /flushdns
    ipconfig /registerdns
    Restarting modem
    Proxy is useless cuz u wont be able to login from other country
    Restarting PC

[added proxy]

Brun

failed solutions

ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /renew
    ipconfig /flushdns
    ipconfig /registerdns
    Restarting modem
    Proxy is useless cuz u wont be able to login from other country
    Restarting PC
    [added proxy][/b]
    fck k2 when its up it says Non-premium cannot enter at this time try again later a.q pfft back to the blank screen lol ................

oldboy

just play a priv*** server if u really yearn for ko that much
    im just sitting in vent talking to my friends playing guitar but most of u r pretty lame :lol:

If you don't have any solution to this problem, we don't care...[/b]

thought its fixed... but im out now hehe

nvm... i didnt like the moradon interface

i wonder, if they will give any serious compensation to players...

despoiler

I tried deleting my tempory internet files and the ssl certificates and it let me on web page and game, dcd me on 1st log in attempt at server selection and had same thing again but deleting temory internet files and ssl security certificates(dunno if this 1 makes any difference tho) worked again and am now happy to report my chr did not die when I dcd yesterday. hope this helps somebody else get in too.

lol, edit, managed to town and got dcd while writing this,will report on success of 3rd attempt

Seekor

by changing your ip or trying from a different country will not change the outcome the launcher has to connect to the server host and as of right now that is offline because the knightonline home page is offline im sure someone else has already said that but the last few responses have been dumb.

despoiler

havent had to re delete temp net files yet but is connecting to log in server every time now but wont let me select cypher 1, keeps dcing every time or I get failed logging msg, also I've noticed that I can get the log in server ok if the splash of max talking to schoolkids comes up when I open the launcher, was staying blank every time when I could not get past the pw enter box

edit, am back on cypher 1 again, dunno if deleting temporay interent files and ssl worked of was just coincidence, have just posted what I've done and results because they were positive in hope they help others, if thats dumb I apologise.

by changing your ip or trying from a different country will not change the outcome the launcher has to connect to the server host and as of right now that is offline because the knightonline home page is offline im sure someone else has already said that but the last few responses have been dumb.[/b]

Thats ur problem right there in ur thinking, the KO website isn't down for those that can login, only to those that can't login see the KO website down. Something during the login process must request something from the KO website so it won't allow anyone, that doesn't get a response from the website, threw to the game's server select.