Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Lol who got a ps3

This is a discussion on Lol who got a ps3 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I heard that ps3 has alot of compability issues with psx ps2 games <.<...
Page: 4

I heard that ps3 has alot of compability issues with psx ps2 games <.<

louch

id rather wait like a year to buy one when their cheaper, and all the bugs are worked out, and when their easier to find, and theres more games

normal xbox ftw :wub:

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    theres alotf of child titles to Wii, nintendo living on children and thinking they have the money, nintendo needs to grow up
    And gta4 is gonna be on xbox 360 as well. Sonys exclusive games seem to all be dissapearing [/b]
    I'd buy a Wii or a 360 if the FF series would come out on one of them. I don't see me getting a PS3 tho. Not just because of the price issues, but I just don't like Sony in the first place.

The Wii should be a big hit, I plan on getting one myself. Zelda is so nostalgic and would be nice to play a newer version of it.

The xbox360 and ps3 are just so overpriced. 600$ for just the console? geez way to stick it to the poor people, no way to afford one of those. The manufactuers need to understand that some people don't live on their console... investing that much money on a ps3 is rather outragous but then again I am middle class. I get by.

250$ is less than half the cost which is why I think more people will own the wii. Better or worse I would rather save a bit of cash. Once ps3 hits the 200$ mark I will be getting one also, though i'm sure thats a few years away.

susGe

Originally posted by Vacant
    The Wii should be a big hit, I plan on getting one myself. Zelda is so nostalgic and would be nice to play a newer version of it.

The xbox360 and ps3 are just so overpriced. 600$ for just the console? geez way to stick it to the poor people, no way to afford one of those. The manufactuers need to understand that some people don't live on their console... investing that much money on a ps3 is rather outragous but then again I am middle class. I get by.

250$ is less than half the cost which is why I think more people will own the wii. Better or worse I would rather save a bit of cash. * Once ps3 hits the 200$ mark I will be getting one also, though i'm sure thats a few years away.
    i think everyone knows that wii will be the dominant console this christmas, but the ps3 is going to completely sell out for sure. Not because its amazing but simply because of the fact that its new and there arent many of them. I dont think ppl will be hard pressed to find a wii between now and christmas.

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    yes it can
    good then its actually WORTH buying....fucking microsoft are idiots with xbox 360 not allowing it to play regular xbox games

still...ill wait a year or so before actually buying it....wont be many games for it at first...at least not many good games :P in a year itll be flowing with games and cheaper too -_-[/b]
    um the xbox 360 can play most xbox games the most of the ones you cant play suck balls

Banned Senior Member

you also gotta think of how gaming is going, consol gaming is taking over the market from PC gaming. A ps3 costs less then the newest video cards alone. If you wanted to get a gaming system, either consol or top of the line PC, your going to spend a shitload to get the computer. Also, the price of a Blue Ray DVD player is more then that of a ps3.

Million

Originally posted by phantomlink
    you also gotta think of how gaming is going, consol gaming is taking over the market from PC gaming. *A ps3 costs less then the newest video cards alone. *If you wanted to get a gaming system, either consol or top of the line PC, your going to spend a shitload to get the computer. *Also, the price of a Blue Ray DVD player is more then that of a ps3.
    i think i read a post that it costs them more to manafucture the PS3 then they are selling it, so negative profit. they losing like 400-530 each console.

but that would be absured, why would they sell it then.

its probably false.

As long as Sony puts the best rpg's on their systems.. I'll buy it... And gears of war is trash.. I cannot believe how many people said this game would hinder the ps3.. The Wii is sexy.. i am getting mine sunday.. Nintendo + Sony = Win

Originally posted by Renzuk
    As long as Sony puts the best rpg's on their systems.. I'll buy it... And gears of war is trash.. I cannot believe how many people said this game would hinder the ps3.. The Wii is sexy.. i am getting mine sunday.. Nintendo + Sony = Win
    Nah.

Xbox360 + Gears of War + Halo 3 + FF series (i can hope) = Win.

Now if we could just get Square Enix to make FF for the Xbox, all would be right in the world.

Banned Senior Member

they have ff 11 for the xbox

11 blows.. halo is overrated to the max.. and gears of war is trash.. i already beat it.. and traded in my 360

Sony always wins.. psx dominated the world.. ps2 sold a lot more games then xbox ever did.. and ps3 will continue the trend

Originally posted by Renzuk
    11 blows.. halo is overrated to the max.. and gears of war is trash.. i already beat it.. and traded in my 360

Sony always wins.. psx dominated the world.. ps2 sold a lot more games then xbox ever did.. and ps3 will continue the trend
    your one of the stupidest people iv ever seen those 2 games are some of the best games of all time and what about condemned: criminal origins? that game rules

Wii will wee on every competitor, the only console dedicated to gaming, and remembering that games are made to entertain... and Zelda... lol, you think any other games series even touches on the beauty of Ocarina of time, Majora's Mask and Windwaker you must be high

snipelord

1) ppl are such fags... 8.1k for a shitty console anyway

2) some one was shot while waiting in line, and many brawls started (wow get a life you fucking queers its a video game omg i wnat to be first)

3) TooHuman for Xbox360 plx

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast