Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Lol who got a ps3

This is a discussion on Lol who got a ps3 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Couldnt agree more with paddy... Zelda > all Im playing OoT, MM, ALttP and rest of great games while i ...
Page: 5

Couldnt agree more with paddy... Zelda > all
    Im playing OoT, MM, ALttP and rest of great games while i wait my Wii :P ... im getting it on feb

And Halo... i played it for PC and i found it to be a very shallow shooter... dnno why ppl think it was so great

ps3 will be my next console... but till real good games start poping up... im sticking with my ps2 atm

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

untill the next grand turismo comes out I will not buy a playstation

Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Renzuk
    11 blows.. halo is overrated to the max.. and gears of war is trash.. i already beat it.. and traded in my 360

Sony always wins.. psx dominated the world.. ps2 sold a lot more games then xbox ever did.. and ps3 will continue the trend
    your one of the stupidest people iv ever seen those 2 games are some of the best games of all time and what about condemned: criminal origins? that game rules[/b]
    Best games of all time? Don't make me laugh. Final Fantasy series has sold more games alone than microsoft ever will.. Why.. because they are the best games ever made. 360 is a joke.. and as for the Wii.. i get mine sunday.. Zelda is probably my 2nd favorite series of games.. And no other multiplayer game beats Smash Bro's for pure fun.

pretty much the only people who really like the 360 are americans.. it isn't a huge hit in Japan... so unless that changes ps3 and the wii will easily beat it

edit: Link to the past beats windwaker anyday

For me, Zelda always has been a favorite but I cannot see myself dancing around with the remote control playing the game on the Wii. As for the PS3, refer to my first comment on this topic. The 360 is "averagely" priced and has games that're good. I agree, it doesn't have some of the games I'd love for it to (Smash Bro's for instance), but it's still a great console.

Problem i see with xbox, is at least the ones i know of... most of the games u can get em on a PC
    also the need to pay for inet play is a turn off... dnno but i think nintendo will be free online right ?

Matrixxx

i got ps3 ;/ got it for free ^^ dumb kids on the street

its like 50 usd for a year i think thats a great price

free is better

not if service blows...what company does that remind you of :rollseyes:

mm2

i was never a big xbox fan but honestly by the time you get the ps3 and a few games your up to 1000 .... thats alot of money
    for console. I really like most of the Wii games but.... i cant get over the remote....idk it really bugs me. xbox 360 is averagely priced
    and has decent games. The way i see it xbox= fps games ps3= rpgs.... maybe thats why the japenese all buy playstations. And the last thing
    were all here on an online gaming forum so i assume most of us enjoy playing ONLINE, ps3 online blows its just like ps2 online... i know
    nothing about Wii online(smash online does sound cool tho), and well xbox live owns all other online systems.

So im really leaning towards the 360 right now but ill probably wait and see how the wii and ps3 come along.

ps it also sucks that console games are taking over the market. Whens the last time a good pc game like cs was made nothign good to
    play on the comp anymore.

Originally posted by BFD
    There were shootings in Detroit and a few other places at stores where ppl were waiting in lines for a ps3 *:blink: *A little over the top if you ask me.
    not true 100 % there were ppl going through lines with bb guns hoping to cause people to leave there spot i heard nothing of actual gun shootings

actually ps3 pretty muched jacked xbox live.. so yeah.. ps3 internets is goood

mm2

have you played it yet because i read something on ign that said it was shit and was pretty much same thing as ps2 online ...where it was up to like each game make their own online system.
    edit theres the article if ud like to read
    http://dpad.gotfrag.com/ps3/story/35399/

xbox live is far superior to anything sony will ever do fact is sony fucked up with ps2 and lost a battle to microsoft and thus xbox has most of the % of online console gamers.

Xbox 360 didn't stop reguluar xbox games from working . The reason some games cannot receives updates to work on xbox 360 has to do with the video card on xbox 360 which isn't compatible with some of the xbox games

there is a large list of games tho u can receive updates that will let u play on 360

Aqu

all of the halo games have been, and will remain to be, utter pieces of shit.