Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Like Tree2Likes

LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned.

This is a discussion on LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 you are both plain contradicting each other so maybe you should get some evidence to back ...
Page: 12

LoveMuffin_

Originally posted by 0000000
    you are both plain contradicting each other so maybe you should get some evidence to back up your statements. *

As for me, i always make sense lovemuffin, its just most people are too stupid to understand me. dont be angry with me because your lady friend is a retarded bitch.
    Umm you wish, your just another teenage punk who has too much time on your hands and sits around going hmmm... how can i make another million np? take your fucking macros and shove them up your ass, along w/ your babashoped items k?

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by 0000000
    you are both plain contradicting each other so maybe you should get some evidence to back up your statements. *

As for me, i always make sense lovemuffin, its just most people are too stupid to understand me. dont be angry with me because your lady friend is a retarded bitch.
    haha

<3 turkey slap, especially on people that need to choke, aka lovemuffin

i'm going to bed, do i have to tuck you into bed chris? its way past your bedtime.

So I'm not even worth a reply from the muffinman? Aww I'm sad, painfool, lets go fuck ourselves.
    So why don't you try and defend youself against what I've said, because its true maybe? gıft warrıor earrıng. gıfy dupe ıtems, gıft GM ıtems, or just simply gıfy oz his 200$ back.

So how did you and mahina become close personal friends, didn't she ban you for selling items for USD, simply promising not selling items doesn't seem like a good enough reason to unban you...btw didn't you say you made like $20,000 USD from selling items? But I'm not worth a decent reply because contradicting my statements would just simply make you a liar, but then again it can't hurt your reputation more than it already it I guess.

give oz his $200 back, and since you are doing mahina in the ass, gıft raine a rollback

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by Painf00l
    <3 turkey slap, especially on people that need to choke, aka lovemuffin
    w/e. I hope it was worth her job to help out a loser.

thanatos

as far as i know mahina isnt even ares GM she shouldnt be dealing with this shit

HmmmNotCool

Originally posted by thanatos
    as far as i know mahina isnt even ares GM she shouldnt be dealing with this shit
    Only GM ever logged on. And I'm fighting for my level 1 char no Diez

Originally posted by LoveMuffin_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LoveMuffin_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

Umm you wish, your just another teenage punk who has too much time on your hands and sits around going hmmm... how can i make another million np? take your fucking macros and shove them up your ass, along w/ your babashoped items k?[/b]
    haha i only just saw this, good one! I wish i was still a teenager but sadly that isn't the case. And macros are not needed to kill you on your various chars since you are Hopeless. Even with all your +3 and +4 shit on lovemuffin, you suck hard, sweaty cow udders. Moooo! aha please please uninstall KO

LoveMuffin_

You see tho, the point in being is you have so much babashoped shit (all unqiues cs, daggers, and armor) that w/ macro minor it is impossible for anyone to have a legit fight w/ you

no offense but i bought 3 items for usd (2 shells and 1 earring), and without them my stats would be only slightly lower. If i fought without them you would not tell the difference. And the shells i got from u, were they from mahina? haha great stuff.

Truth is that you suck and you are a SuPeR-NoOb. The only other person who sucks as much as you with pimped chars is James Laurent aka Arestides, so youre in good company mate. Ah i used to have tons of fun killing James on his pimped chars, knowing that hes getting all angry! That was before he hit me with the banstick though for taking the piss out of him and bidas.

this thread fails to deliver -_-

mason_cro

wow muffin calling someone a babashopper...that's a FIRST !
    next time on Ares Of Our Lives - The story gets a third dimension when Grid enters the conflict, but Futility doesn't agree with any of these fucks and gives them all a bitchslap, but accidentally catches Grid with a backhand bitchslap, which made Grid go BP and Karus to teach Futility a lesson. Meanwhile, the turks and greeks make a protest about not having kebabs and uzo in sundries and potion NPCs and make a riot in Moradon, which ended with a couple of thousand deleted IDs. Special appearance by David Hasselhoff

olol

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112