Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Minnor Heal coming back?.. is it true?

This is a discussion on Minnor Heal coming back?.. is it true? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; MeeP thought Knight Online is a clean server without any TBL , dupes, hacks and corrupt GM's MeeP there exist ...
Page: 3

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

MeeP thought Knight Online is a clean server without any TBL , dupes, hacks and corrupt GM's

MeeP there exist not only anti-cooldown TBL also there are TBL where you can press mana and HP pot at same time

or where u can attack from far

U are just sleepin' h34r:

SillyHo

Meep, I am curious as to what client side tables edited would do server side. I am in no way being sarcastic here, just play along with me. If I adjusted my client side file, for say my bow, and got more range on the bow, would it work on the server? So could daggers have a raptors reach? Could I make my ability client side to not be slowed, affect the servers ability to slow me?

I may have played KO a long time, but I am a bit tech illiterate, so all these questions are real Meep, and thanks in advance for your answers

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

lots of people on my server have the mh cooldown tbl edited out. which im honestly fine with. i played sin for years and the whole point is the mh with no cooldown. call me oldschool but a cooldown is horseshit to me. if i still played sin i would tbl edit it out as well[/b]
    i second that. besides how is anyone gonna prove that you use that tbl? practicly impossible.

Meep, I am curious as to what client side tables edited would do server side. I am in no way being sarcastic here, just play along with me. If I adjusted my client side file, for say my bow, and got more range on the bow, would it work on the server? So could daggers have a raptors reach? Could I make my ability client side to not be slowed, affect the servers ability to slow me?

I may have played KO a long time, but I am a bit tech illiterate, so all these questions are real Meep, and thanks in advance for your answers [/b]
    It takes a lot of time to make Everything "server sided". Server sided doesnt mean that the server database tables have the information, in this case it means that the server doesnt check everything or the allowed ranges have been made too big. You can get more range with every weapon, since the range is server side but at the same time its the same formula for a mass amount of objects and the constants can be manipulated in a specific range. R attack doesnt have any range limitations, while skills do. For example, a recent patch forced a check on looting range to prevent people from using autolooters. Cheaters got pass it by using a bug generated by pets and their range, the database script for looting sees the cheaters have their pet out, it checks if you should be able to loot that far, the pet is out, why not? "Let him loot it!". A lot of things can be manipulated, cast speed, cast efficiency etc because the server does not check everything.

MeeP thought Knight Online is a clean server without any TBL , dupes, hacks and corrupt GM's

MeeP there exist not only anti-cooldown TBL also there are TBL where you can press mana and HP pot at same time

or where u can attack from far

U are just sleepin' h34r:[/b]

I see someone didnt make it pass the 9th grade, sucks for you, doesnt it.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

all servers have cooldown but there are some players who cracked the cooldown with TBL data

so alot players using minor normal without cooldown ILLEGAL[/b]
    its only illegal if u get caught

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

its only illegal if u get caught [/b]
    no it is ILLEGAL and when u get caught u will be punished

Uzu

its only illegal if u get caught [/b]
    that doesn't make any sense at all

515saint

Cool

Dumbass, some skills got the cooldown on client side, why you think there is spammable Counter strike? So go try you're self before calling other people idiot.[/b]
    yeh minor cool down tbl edits do work make sure u have fact right before u insult people and make a dick of your self. GG

Uzu

yeh minor cool down tbl edits do work make sure u have fact right before u insult people and make a dick of your self. GG[/b]
    i have to agree with that...

accordnig to his posts meep knows alot but the shit about mh cooldown is just false

yeh minor cool down tbl edits do work make sure u have fact right before u insult people and make a dick of your self. GG[/b]
    This only removes the effect on minor skill icon. Keep using it! Makes you cool and popular, something you never had before.

Uzu

This only removes the effect on minor skill icon. Keep using it! Makes you cool and popular, something you never had before.[/b]
    thats not true dl it yourself u can use it as it was it only doesnt remove that skill icon effect ~.~

dual minor is for puss*es xD
    learn how to pot and you'll be alright

thats not true dl it yourself u can use it as it was it only doesnt remove that skill icon effect ~.~[/b]
    Why dont you send me it ? Ive asked several people and soon as it gets to actually sending me it they start ignoring me.

Uzu

Why dont you send me it ? Ive asked several people and soon as it gets to actually sending me it they start ignoring me.[/b]
    [email protected], add me

[email protected], add me[/b]
    Added you, ill be online in about 4 hours.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast