Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The most tactical character?

This is a discussion on The most tactical character? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Magyk Try to be a lightning mage. Comboing like theres no tomorrow while hearing this on vent: ...
Page: 5

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by Magyk
    Try to be a lightning mage. Comboing like theres no tomorrow while hearing this on vent: "OMG TPPPPPPP MEEEEEEE TPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPT TPPPPPWAGYYYYYYY OMG FURRRRRRY TP MEEEEE SHIT IM DEAD LAAAAAAAAAG.....OMG IM ALIVE TYTYTYTYTYTY FURRY I LOVE UUUU" :wub: *

Mage is easy to play with as u can see theres like 7617349714 stupid papermage who lvld fast on aoe harpys and cant do more than that. How hard can it be to drop nova and run. But to be great mage, its really hard. Lightning mage is hardest. Iv seen only very few lightning mages who actually are really good. U cant become a great mage over night. It takes alot of time to learn to slide, combo, tp, nova, stunn etc. *

Therefor i want to say big thanks to kokaku form japko who thought me everything :wub:
    go play a priest, someone throws a torment and they expect a party cure, if they're not healed wihten 5 secs they throw a bitch fit, they don't understand the cure has a refresh time zzz. Not to mention the ENTIRE party goes for u first so its a bitch to keep urself alive. And ofc when you die you get yelled at liek WTF "why werent you healing me!?!?!"

Banned

Rambo but only in part 1

Perfected

well priest for a party but definatly rogue for solo.. i mean lets see u got heals u got cures u can run away u have high dmg also and u can stealth.

Alivia

I have tried to pk with all classes at lvl 60-62, and mage and priest is most tactical imho. Im mostly playing a lvl 62 battle priest. ppl have no idea how hard it is. I dont have top gear, so my hp/def/resistances are very low, i gotta attack/duff/heal/cure/4 stone ress when needed, and keeping a 8 man party alive is damn hard! And u also gotta stay alive, run around to not get skill canceled, and everyone with a brain always target the priest first, cuz without a priest the party dies easy. and if u dont do ur jobs perfect u will get things like this in ur face: "OMG!!! why no dont u heal!! WHY NO CURE!?!?!?! OMFG TORMENT!!! PARA THE PRIEST!!!! 4 STONE RESS!!! OMFG OMG OMG U GOTTA DO IT FASTER!!!!!!"

no one on ventrilo shud be asking for tp if u know what ur doing, only time they should be asking , is when they town'd for repairs and pots..

Aqu

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Aqu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aqu)
    Originally posted by Magyk
    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    <!--QuoteBegin-Magyk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

Also when i played HP build Ice Mage with chitin shield, i noticed i slowed so often and had like 5.2k hp i could tp out and back into the fight

Well, iv seen build like this. Its actually quite fun mage to have in party. Its mainly for TP tho. 71 str, max hp and rest to int. And ice would be only sensible option. He changes lobo or erenion while blizzarding or novaing with cs and safety TPs u. Its good to have some pro player with mage like this in ur party. Tho i wouldnt play with it....too booring :P

Go play japko a while theres some really cool builds there^^

no need to switch staff....slow isnt effected by ANYTHING so just leave the cs on 24/7

I know, its for dmg. Not much tho but it might be fatal. Besides they switch it really fast. There even was some macro for this.
    So basically I may as well dispell my elixer 8 to light, because its not actually making any difference as Ice?

Well shaft me sideways[/b]
    only if u wanna do damage with ur ice spells....as a full support(full hp with paper armors and a cs) ur goal isnt to do damage period so why even bother with the staff considering u dont have any mp[/b][/quote]

I asked Abyss who confirms that using a ice staff increases your slow rate. I trust abyss tbh :P

Alivia

Originally posted by Boozah
    no one on ventrilo shud be asking for tp if u know what ur doing, only time they should be asking , is when they town'd for repairs and pots..
    Umm...who said someone is asking for tp on ventrilo?

Aqu

Originally posted by Alivia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alivia)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah
    Umm...who said someone is asking for tp on ventrilo?[/b]
    check out the quote at the top of this page

Alivia

Originally posted by Aqu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aqu)</div>
    Originally posted by Alivia@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah

Umm...who said someone is asking for tp on ventrilo?
    check out the quote at the top of this page[/b]
    Ohh, sorry :P

Originally posted by Boozah
    Since KE came out, there's a huge delay between the HP bar in the party bar and the real HP of a party member. Sure, good mage can tp ppl arround using that, but there are lots of cases when u see someone 100% HP and all the sudden BOOM! dead. Vent helps with those situations, whether u are good or bad.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah
    Since KE came out, there's a huge delay between the HP bar in the party bar and the real HP of a party member. Sure, good mage can tp ppl arround using that, but there are lots of cases when u see someone 100% HP and all the sudden BOOM! dead. Vent helps with those situations, whether u are good or bad.[/b]
    True, but I usually pre-empt it by maintaining awareness of where the members are and clicking on their name to see the actual HP. In the case of people who run off from the party, it's an educated guess. Since it's usually a pompous rogue doing it, I really don't care if they die and will often make them feel unwelcome so they will fuck off from the party anyways, thus alleviating the problem.

Thats the problem I see, none of those are really accurate. Besides talking is better/faster. If someone gets scream and it actually stunned him, is not easy to notice in the middle of a big fight. And since party bar will show the same color if he got stunned or not, i rather talk. Same goes for ice tho that u can notice easier, but still, with more than 16 guys running arround it gets a bit tricky.

Also if u die and pressed OK, but all your party is still there, u can only trust party bar which takes over 1 sec to show the real HP.

At the end is a matter of choices. I prefer talking than just looking at HP bars. Some ppl talk when they are in trouble, some don't.

Rentzusuken

And some scream like a little girl at the gynecologist for the first time, right Morax?

Dorn

a good tactical in my opinion is a warrior...i mean cmon highest everything in the game (except for resis...a high int priest has better)...a warrior who knows how to combo, stay alive, and has his master skill is all set to go and is the most dangerous character in the game. (example...F9Devil)

Banned

arnold swartzenagger in commando

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast