Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So if everyone can buy drugs ilegally, then we should just legalize it? Sorry, but dont think that's a good ...
Page: 10

So if everyone can buy drugs ilegally, then we should just legalize it? Sorry, but dont think that's a good idea.

to hell with +8 scrolls! +4 is much harder :P

Zulkir

if i will pay in any case..i would pay to K2 instead of dupers or babashopers..then maybe K2 may put some better things for everyone (like hiring more cs stuff)..for this K2 will offer some advantage to me even it is selling scrolls or something else...

NightOwl

well, u could add some scrolls that would "soul bind" (pretty much like wow) items to their owners... that way, u would seriously reduced the hacking since hacking wasn't profitable anymore (someone already said this).

about keeping the lvl 65+ players paying up, well, drop rate from mobs should be significantly increased and more KC cause players lvl 65 love to PK.

that's all

Originally posted by Devile
    So if everyone can buy drugs ilegally, then we should just legalize it? Sorry, but dont think that's a good idea.
    that has nothing to do, drugs dont give u an unfair adv in life

plus... it would still retain basic farming to +7 ... if we dont help even things out more legit players will quit and this game will become who can spend the most usd on items (and no prem dont really count since u cant get 10 prem for 10 +8 scrolls)

I understand infinite started the discussion w/ the "idea" of a+8 scroll. . someone already brought this up, but yea +9 and +10 will be what 8 is now...sure they cant dupe the scroll . .but a duper would only need 1 +8 raptor to make a +9 or higher. . not to mention the immense amount of $ he'd make USD or otherwise (at the beginning) if he were to sell just 5 of those duped +8s

Drop the bronze price and more will buy, stop w/ the free2play ruse already plz.. . The idea posted earlier about an interserver pk zone for gold members would be cool as hell (we dont need another "new world" . . you cant handle the ones you have as it is)

imo, increase the KC and make the drop rate Noticeably higher. It minimizes the disruption of the current economy/game play and benefits those that are able/willing to pay for gold. oh FIX THE IMPEACHMENT BUG FFS its there for a reason . . and Ares could use it right about now (give the other servers the abilty to have a king at least)

Jimbo

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    I understand infinite started the discussion w/ the "idea" of *a+8 scroll. . *someone already brought this up, but yea +9 and +10 will be what 8 is now...sure they cant dupe the scroll . .but a duper would only need 1 +8 raptor to make a +9 or higher. . not to mention the immense amount of $ he'd make USD or otherwise (at the beginning) if he were to sell just 5 of those duped +8s

Drop the bronze price and more will buy, stop w/ the free2play ruse already plz.. . *The idea posted earlier about an interserver pk zone for gold members would be cool as hell (we dont need another "new world" . . you cant handle the ones you have as it is) *

imo, increase the KC and make the drop rate Noticeably higher. It minimizes the disruption of the current economy/game play and benefits those that are able/willing to pay for gold. oh FIX THE IMPEACHMENT BUG FFS its there for a reason . . and Ares could use it right about now (give the other servers the abilty to have a king at least)
    if K2 give more knight cash then they will loose money... therefore it is not going to happen. An item however will make little difference to people buying gold unless people really want the item. Triana's are old now maybe something like a 100% +7 scroll, +7 is not that hard too make and it would not effect the server unless they make a new server again. I don't beleive giving uniques etc. would work as people have farmed hard for these items, how fair would it be for somebody to pay $25 and get an IN or ROL when they didn't really deserve it.

Basically the idea is to boost premium sales for K2..... but really K2 shouldn't be looking to make even more money but for ways to stop cheaters and help people who have been hacked. It is a good idea but I'd rather K2 fixed the clan bug before rubbing their greedy hands together even more.

Lammer

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    babashopping is for gays, and so is the fact that i cant sell any of my stuff
    PPL don't buy from gay sins anymore :lol:

Din't read the entire topic but here goes my idea.

Giving +8 scrolls... well no need to say how lame that would be. Giving uniques = almost as lame. You can't inject uniques and dildos in server just because all the duppers macroers have (not saying that has one everyone is!) has them.

If the target is/were all those who don't lvl / farm and their main objective is pking then why not offer more KC, Pots, +% of nps gain per kill (for example instead 50nps you could get like 60/75 or even the jackpot applied to nps...just an idea) the same way you get higher xp from mobs.

I agree w/ you Jimbo . .i think it is about $.. . and as I said, if they were to reduce the amount for bronze, they'd get more than enough cash to compensate for the exta KC they'd be giving to gold members. . .

To say K2 is lacking in support and maintenance is a gross understatment. . .all we can hope for is that some of the cash is used to improve the game as it is now. . CS, fixing the stupid little bugs. . etc. as I said. . we DO NOT need a "new world" take care of the customers you have now rather than trying to replace the one's you've lost thru ineptness.

Necroboy

With gold premium you are allowed to ban one turk, for what ever reason you like. Think of it as thinning the numbers.

download

try somethin diff for once.

ex: make a new kind of premium, lets call it Platinum Pre.
    the Platinum will target for high lvl players that doesn't intersting in lvling anymore (or for a month). with the Platinum pre u will get 50% drop rate, 50%coin, 80% rezz when die, additional gift ( +7 scroll, trina,Boss spwan etc) and more.....

I think you got my point, and ofc any of the what i wroten are up for changes. :P

p.s 20 bucks is enuff I think <_<

OsirisG

Originally posted by Zulkir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zulkir)</div>
    Originally posted by Road@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zulkir

you have 5 armors and 2 weapons..then if it is allowed to buy 1 +8 scroll (maybe +7) per month, it will take 7 months to have a full set of +8 in minimum...any decent player can make his own +8 set in 7 months by farming bosses..so it sounds enough fair to me...
    That's not going to change anything. If they wanted thier +8 items right away they would just trade the +7's to those accounts and upp them all at once. This can be done in a day, I don't understand your logic...
    Well..i am maneger in a company and i can buy a car with my salary/year..a worker can effort same car in 10 years with a hardcore working..shouldnt i buy a car because of thinking this worker?
    you cant be able to buy something in the game by real money or you just dont want to pay to K2 and you farm all your own items...i will always have respect to you...but why people againts to people who buy items with real money...it is simple as in real life...

and secondly...a marketing strategy is a must for a company...K2 can put a marketing target for the company like we will increase the paying customer ratio to %60 of our total customers and the rest can be unpaying customers..to achieve to this target they will indicate some steps to take the attension of the actual customers or potencial customers...

selling items in PUS can be one step of this strategy..
    this strategy can be wrong or right and negotiable,doesnt matter...if this desicion is already taken by K2, you wont have anything to do about it..[/b]
    I would never invest real life money to buy items because it would take away half the point of the game , if you haven't leveled from 1 to 70 grinding all those nights , and farming ur items , burning countless items on the anvil till u see the yellow line then imho you have not played KO .

I know a bit about marketing myself , i had a verry good paying job for over 1 year and i never considered buying items for USD , ofcourse everyone is free to choose their own path , but i disagree to this ideea as this is an RPG and these ideeas would kill the point of the game imho .

What Devile said though i agree with 100% , seem more attractive points then +8 scrolls or other benefits .

Zulkir

Originally posted by OsirisG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OsirisG)</div>
    Originally posted by Zulkir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zulkir)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Road
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zulkir

you have 5 armors and 2 weapons..then if it is allowed to buy 1 +8 scroll (maybe +7) per month, it will take 7 months to have a full set of +8 in minimum...any decent player can make his own +8 set in 7 months by farming bosses..so it sounds enough fair to me...
    That's not going to change anything. If they wanted thier +8 items right away they would just trade the +7's to those accounts and upp them all at once. This can be done in a day, I don't understand your logic...
    Well..i am maneger in a company and i can buy a car with my salary/year..a worker can effort same car in 10 years with a hardcore working..shouldnt i buy a car because of thinking this worker?
    you cant be able to buy something in the game by real money or you just dont want to pay to K2 and you farm all your own items...i will always have respect to you...but why people againts to people who buy items with real money...it is simple as in real life...

and secondly...a marketing strategy is a must for a company...K2 can put a marketing target for the company like we will increase the paying customer ratio to %60 of our total customers and the rest can be unpaying customers..to achieve to this target they will indicate some steps to take the attension of the actual customers or potencial customers...

selling items in PUS can be one step of this strategy..
    this strategy can be wrong or right and negotiable,doesnt matter...if this desicion is already taken by K2, you wont have anything to do about it..[/b]
    I would never invest real life money to buy items because it would take away half the point of the game , if you haven't leveled from 1 to 70 grinding all those nights , and farming ur items , burning countless items on the anvil till u see the yellow line then imho you have not played KO .

I know a bit about marketing myself , i had a verry good paying job for over 1 year and i never considered buying items for USD , ofcourse everyone is free to choose their own path , but i disagree to this ideea as this is an RPG and these ideeas would kill the point of the game imho .

What Devile said though i agree with 100% , seem more attractive points then +8 scrolls or other benefits .[/b][/quote]

/respect

please check http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19336 for Devile's first proposal..

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Devile
    I disagree with any ideas related to give ITEMS away when u buy gold premium, +7/+8 scrolls included. Right now the markets are flooded by duped, gm injected and every sort of ilegal item. Giving legal items will just make things worse. Same with 2000hp/400ac scrolls since pking is already hard with all the 70's out of nowhere and duped compound jewelry. Give undying scrolls and see how impossible will be to kill some ppl.

Few things that will be very nice to see with gold premium:

1. Increased (NOTICEABLE) drop rate. ppl only buy premium for the exp boost, the supposed increased drop rate, and lately to even log in. That's not good enough to pay the big difference between bronze and gold. Knight cash is nice but u can get all the powerup scrolls from the market and just 10% more exp than bronze, doesnt sound like a great deal. Increased drop rate is a way of "giving items" but ppl have to earn them and not just throw money to the game to get something.

2. Reduced NPC price. If u pk all day, pots prices and repairing can kill your economy really fast. Premium reduces repair prices but items prices are the same. Would be nice if repair prices is even cheaper and items like pots are like half the price so players with gold can just buy pots straight from an NPC without running out of money so fast.

3. 24-48 hours response time in CS. No kidding. If u pay more than WoW a month, u should get at least what WoW gives u and KO is not even close to that. Hacking incidents are very frequent in this game and getting an answer 2 weeks later to tell u they wont roll u back is not nice. And im not talk about an automated response or just some csrep who will say NO to everything u ask. Security issues in this game are real and a big bunch of them are not the customer's fault. *

Remember this game is all about PvP. U damage that by adding scrolls or inject even more +8's and lot of ppl will see PKing really pointless. PK = pointless = gameover.

The babashop is out of control already, there are people that see it as fine. I don't see the difference between the babashop and making +8 easier for high-end paying customers? It's the same principle - the people with more USD have an advantage. That should not come into play in a game in an ideal world but in KO it is too late, the servers are +8 infested. Damage control is the only thing to do now and I really think giving legit players an actual chance at +8 raptors/shards without having to resort to the babashop or ridiculous amounts of farming is a great idea.

Last I heard raptor 8s were up to 60gb on Ares. I will never farm that much money, and I think its bullshit that I even have to try when I see all these random noobs appearing from nowhere with the very weapon that I have sought for so long. It is not fair, especially considering that I've been premium now for all too many months.

You're saying that the servers are all messed up now with all the gm-injected items and stuff, so what is your solution? Let the cheaters retain the advantage and give premium users some jerkoff higher drop rate? Sorry Devile, I really must disagree with you here. That's half assed and you know it.

OsirisG

Yeah drop rates i 100% agree with , i have analised this game and economically not only gold needs increase drop rates but the game itself , economically thinking the demand is way over the supply considering ppl are high level so more "customers" for the same ammount of itmes(less if we listen to some) ,
    the population of the game increased exponentially , and drops did not hence more ppl/item hence sux ?

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast