Page 30 of 90 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

NEW SERVER!

This is a discussion on NEW SERVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I like how shit loads of people flame HeaveN yet none have played in Cypher or have they don't have ...
Page: 30

I like how shit loads of people flame HeaveN yet none have played in Cypher or have they don't have any idea about the clan except for rumors. HeaveN may have cheated, but what clan in an old server hasn't? What clan hasn't done the key bug? What clan hasn't been accused of duping or having connections with GMs. BTW I am talking about clans that are in the top 10 not clans who just completed their cape quest.

prolly the same gm contact you and your friend sexycomboot had[/b]
    Wrong. I am Sexycomboot and you fail. so whats your char name in new server?

Hell_Angel

I find the "we bought a GM character" funny xD

enjoy new server with all the cheaters inside

simple

meh .. heaven aint that bad i would be kind of worried if iknew Caesar and their lil fellas from Sultans were coming to the server

i played in cypher and i can tell you that at my time HeaveN explored all bugs and cheats to the max possibel ..... i remeber they dupe +10 items to all clan members i remeber they had contacts with all gm's ... so even when they were banned cause of cheats they talk to some gm friend and get unbanned next day ... they used cheats to lvl up, to get nps in the begining , they used sometimes wallhack to get castle , they used dupe to get +10 items etc etc ..... i remeber maelstrom members kick their ass in vs and maelstrom had +7 items and they had +10 ...... etc etc ..... i don't know now but at the time i played at cypher HeaveN represented all that was wrong with this game .......

i played in cypher and i can tell you that at my time HeaveN explored all bugs and cheats to the max possible ..... i remeber they dupe +10 items to all clan members i remeber they had contacts with gm's ... so even when they were banned cause of cheats they talk to some gm friend and get unbanned next day ... they used cheats to lvl up, to get nps in the begining , they used sometimes wallhack to get castle , they used dupe to get +10 items etc etc ..... i remeber maelstrom members kick their ass in vs and maelstrom had +7 items and they had +10 ...... etc etc ..... i don't know now but at the time i played at cypher HeaveN represented all that was wrong with this game .......

aqturk

Damn Caesar and the big bois of Sultans were pwnage.... HeaveN did buy items but I duno about the hacking part. I was only in SeX4FuN / SeX4LiFe in cypher. lawl

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Damn Caesar and the big bois of Sultans were pwnage.... HeaveN did buy items but I duno about the hacking part. I was only in SeX4FuN / SeX4LiFe in cypher. lawl[/b]
    ooh yeah caesar and the sultans.. god those guys cheated so much that they even got their own song on edana

i played in cypher and i can tell you that at my time HeaveN explored all bugs and cheats to the max possibel ..... i remeber they dupe +10 items to all clan members i remeber they had contacts with all gm's ... so even when they were banned cause of cheats they talk to some gm friend and get unbanned next day ... they used cheats to lvl up, to get nps in the begining , they used sometimes wallhack to get castle , they used dupe to get +10 items etc etc ..... i remeber maelstrom members kick their ass in vs and maelstrom had +7 items and they had +10 ...... etc etc ..... i don't know now but at the time i played at cypher HeaveN represented all that was wrong with this game .......[/b]
    Obviously you didn't play in Cypher or you were just a lvl 50 noob. Out of the 32 members about 4-5 duped. Everyone else just bought items from their GM friends.

will be fun :P

When u start the launcher it says todays server patch . Means server will come up today ?

wawh

When u start the launcher it says todays server patch . Means server will come up today ?[/b]
    could mean anything thats linked with a server...

i dont see that btw

could mean anything thats linked with a server...

i dont see that btw [/b]
    I just saw that shit when i tried to log on before a min :s ..

4Sultans > Heaven

would be good to see them there

meh .. heaven aint that bad i would be kind of worried if iknew Caesar and their lil fellas from Sultans were coming to the server[/b]
    Don't worry, we have 4Sultans and Sultans and like 5 million of their subclans on Ronark. They still use all their cheats, but they still get their asses handed to them ^^