Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 104

no reason, flame me

This is a discussion on no reason, flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Myself_ yea sure, go ahead flame * * the ones who flame will be the ones protecting ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Myself_
    yea sure, go ahead flame * *
    the ones who flame will be the ones protecting themselfs, they admit they dont have a life, so go ahead
    cant wait what you guys gotta say *:lol:
    Im actually getting paid to read this forum xD.

  2. #62
    Lammer
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_
    yea sure, go ahead flame * *
    the ones who flame will be the ones protecting themselfs, they admit they dont have a life, so go ahead
    cant wait what you guys gotta say *:lol:
    Im actually getting paid to read this forum xD.[/b]
    Jesus you're spam whore tuna

    +1200 POSTS? wth :wacko:

  3. #63
    Myself_
    Guest

    Default

    Im actually getting paid to read this forum xD.
    nice :P

  4. #64
    Hostage
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Myself_
    pffff, hostage you really are stupid >.<
    dude, did i say i had a problem ? i might be crazy or something.
    this pot was my opinion, so i said go ahead and flame, ppl on this cant have an opinion without being flamed
    No, you didnt say you had a problem. I was merely asking, being polite. Somethin obviously is up if you had to come and make a post about it. But since i'm stupid and have no life, why do you care what I have to say? People have different opinions, therefore, FLAMING WILL ALWAYS BE HERE. If you cant handle it, you know where the "x" is at the top right.


    And yeah tuna - I'm getting paid also.

  5. #65
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Lammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lammer)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_

    yea sure, go ahead flame * *
    the ones who flame will be the ones protecting themselfs, they admit they dont have a life, so go ahead
    cant wait what you guys gotta say *:lol:


    Im actually getting paid to read this forum xD.
    Jesus you're spam whore tuna

    +1200 POSTS? wth :wacko:[/b]
    Its not my fault I have a lot of meaningful things to say. Besides, Im at work, they dont give me anything to do, I have internet...so why not xD

  6. #66
    cRuX
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_
    pffff, hostage you really are stupid >.<
    dude, did i say i had a problem ? i might be crazy or something.
    this pot was my opinion, so i said go ahead and flame, ppl on this cant have an opinion without being flamed
    No, you didnt say you had a problem. I was merely asking, being polite. Somethin obviously is up if you had to come and make a post about it. But since i'm stupid and have no life, why do you care what I have to say? People have different opinions, therefore, FLAMING WILL ALWAYS BE HERE. If you cant handle it, you know where the "x" is at the top right.


    And yeah tuna - I'm getting paid also.[/b]
    Haha i was expecting "you know wehre the door is" :P

  7. #67
    Myself_
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_
    pffff, hostage you really are stupid >.<
    dude, did i say i had a problem ? i might be crazy or something.
    this pot was my opinion, so i said go ahead and flame, ppl on this cant have an opinion without being flamed
    No, you didnt say you had a problem. I was merely asking, being polite. Somethin obviously is up if you had to come and make a post about it. But since i'm stupid and have no life, why do you care what I have to say? People have different opinions, therefore, FLAMING WILL ALWAYS BE HERE. If you cant handle it, you know where the "x" is at the top right.


    And yeah tuna - I'm getting paid also.[/b]
    omfg dude, again a stupid useless post >.<
    i repeat = go back to school pls

  8. #68
    Hostage
    Guest

    Default

    ok well fuck off, this was a stupid topic to begin with. :lol:

  9. #69
    Myself_
    Guest

    Default

    ITS ALIVEEEEE

  10. #70
    Myself_
    Guest

    Default

    damn hostage you are so pathetic, unbelievable.
    i didnt know they aproved 10 year olds to be moderators

  11. #71
    cRuX
    Guest

    Default

    I thought the terms of service for the forums required you to be 13 or older... :lol:

  12. #72
    MaJe
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Myself_
    damn hostage you are so pathetic, unbelievable.
    i didnt know they aproved 10 year olds to be moderators

    Now hostage will own u.

  13. #73
    Myself_
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by cRuX
    I thought the terms of service for the forums required you to be 13 or older... :lol:

  14. #74
    Myself_
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by MaJe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaJe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_
    damn hostage you are so pathetic, unbelievable.
    i didnt know they aproved 10 year olds to be moderators

    Now hostage will own u.[/b]
    own me ? by banning me ?
    omg im scared someone behind his pc is banning me on the leet forum
    good thing you a pussy and i dont know where you live

  15. #75
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Originally posted by Myself_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myself_)</div>
    Originally posted by MaJe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_

    damn hostage you are so pathetic, unbelievable.
    i didnt know they aproved 10 year olds to be moderators


    Now hostage will own u.
    own me ? by banning me ?
    omg im scared someone behind his pc is banning me on the leet forum
    good thing you a pussy and i dont know where you live [/b]
    The laughter you will suffer may just kill you if he did actually turn up.


    Watch for the reply about how strong and tough he is and how he could kick my ass

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •