Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

No turks, No KO ;D

This is a discussion on No turks, No KO ;D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Allways badmouthing the turks.... turk this and turks that. Yeah its right, some turks ( the cheating,duping,macroing ones) should be ...
Page: 11

Z3non

Allways badmouthing the turks.... turk this and turks that.

Yeah its right, some turks ( the cheating,duping,macroing ones) should be banned.
    Just like the english, american or swedish cheaters.

Arena empty, CZ semi empty, almost no merchanters.... would u realy like k2 to ban the turks?

They have their right to play, just like anyone of us.

Its K2s fault, for implementing the 80% non premium server cap, why dont u badmouth K2? Why dont u pm a GM and say : Fuck u gm ur a stupid fat ass fag with no brain? Afraid of getting banned?

U badmouth the ones that cant do a think to u, but to the ones that can, u shut ur piehole and just go on.

If u dont like the game how it is, leave it.
    The less idiots the better.

I hate those : I fack you mothyr yn badroom, you ys byytch, clana varmy, 10 k pls, anany silkitim, o.ç , a.q PMS, but do i have to hate a whole nation because of it?

NO! It just doesnt make any sense. If u want to fack my mother, come to my home, but i sereously doubt u would fack my mom.

Clana ? Clana full and 65+ sorry does the trick.

10 k? Go kill worms!

Anany, o.ç, a.q? Just say something in ur own language.

If a turk is bothering u, just ask him where he is from. He will say : turkey.
    After he says that, just say turkey is cool country. I love turkey.

And he will just say : yeah is cool. ^^.

Simple as that. War brings nothing but more war.

Nothing like using ur head to solve a problem instead of going to violence.

A turk tped u to golems....

What would u do?

1- Say : Fck turkey, ur a son of a b*tch ( 90%)
    2- Post it here on KO4life sothat a responsible person can take care of it (5%).
    3-Start tping them to golems as well (5%).

Cheating exists in every country, not just turkey.

OFC in a cheating ratio, turks are like 75% of the total cheaters, but the same sentence is aplied to the thief that robs the house (turks) and for his helper ( other countrys)

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Gondon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gondon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    turks *:wub: *

tbh, they keep this game going on. They are like 90% of the servers population...

1) they give me nps
    2) they give me money from buying my shit
    3) they give me exp
    4) they give me laughs with the "ý fack ur mother"
    5) they give me motivation when i see a baba pimp turk daddy-o with all +9 set, i just wanna beat him and lmao when i see his dead body lying on the floor after investing 10k$
    6) turks ftw
    7.) they give u hacked acc[/b]
    ehm.. not only turks do that -_-

sealing ftw

DiffusalBlade

anyone notice the no lag, i didnt even get a single bit, now 454534545 turks on im lagging like a **** <_<

cRuX

Default Re: ...

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)
    Originally posted by tolgahan
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

lol dont make me think that u r all stupid.
    When players have premium K2 cant ban turkish ips or german or american.
    DO you think how much money it will cost for K2 as a punishment.
    pff stupid ppl
    you started to act like the turkish kids u hate

WAH WAH WAH accept it KO was fucking awesome today i havent had this much fun in months.

lol it was nothing for me.i dont play anymore.(maybe i come back maybe) ..I am here coz i like ppl here( you too :P maybe <_< )
    even u dont say to me, i know its the one of the best days for some racists like u(maybe this game made u racist ) and for some ppl want to play this game with the ppl who can speak english. If u havent had fun that much why are u still playing?
    If u r having fun when turks are not around then leave or ask k2 ban turks.
    So simple right? or u need a second brain to understand this
    pls understand this too you or your comments i dont care coz i saw that u even cost a time for me to think about them.I am saying this for you not to waste time for posting something.
    maybe one day u get a life n learn something about relationship with ppl we go for a picnic alltogether lol
    ty bb :wub:
    We shouldn't have to leave..the non-english speaking...cheating..duping..homophobic..12year old...penis sucking...babashopping...piece of shit TURKS should..[/b]
    pfff stupid pll. You are all saying the same shit n make me post again n again.
    ok man u ban turkish ips ok? n play in a server which hasnt any turkish player.
    CAN U DO THAT?
    no u cant.If k2 dont ban turkish ips u dont have any choice .......
    Do you think i say these coz i am turk too?
    is there nobody here who can understand what i wanna say?
    real and dream is not the same things.[/b][/quote]
    Maybe if it wasn't in broken english..I really can't understand 3/4 the shit you say.

Reinhard

Originally posted by DiffusalBlade
    anyone notice the no lag, i didnt even get a single bit, now 454534545 turks on im lagging like a **** <_<

+ONEMILQUINIENTOSTOUSANDCINCO MIL :angry:

When lvling my noob priest recently... it sure as hell opened my eyes to how many macroers still existed. You cant even lvl at ak/dts or smilodons, ect because they are full of macro partys. They are blatant turks too, every last one of them and trust me I have seen plenty. Not a single one spoke english, and 80% of them had legolas or _tr in their name or a turkish flag as their clan symbol, the other 20% talked turkish in chat (I guess trying to throw me off guard? they were running and shooting multi arrow its quite obvious when they move.)

So YES, this game would be better without turks. There are a few turkish people I really respect, but you know it's funny they almost all come from sehilter_olmez clan (sp?), lead by probly the best turkish player in this game. In fact there are a few turkish players in the clan I am in, such as Uppala, Squirtle, Krieger, ect. Well some things they have make me skeptical at times but you know from what I have seen they are legit and know how to play the game well. Not to forget they are nice people.

Less people in arena? I could care less!
    Less people in cz? Hell no there will be plenty sense the rest of the population cant login during turkish time zone without premium (ty k2).

So I have a question to you turkish people, if there was a turk-only server you believe it would be better? Hell no! They would find ways to get into other servers because all the spots are already full of macro partys.

Yes, there would still be cheating without turkish players I am not that narrow minded, but if you actually don't believe it would cut down in cheating DRASTICLY, you probly have issues. And please please please don't tell me the only 75% of cheaters are turkish, thats a very conservative figure on diez. Ares has greeks that do a lot of the cheating, so that can't complain to much. :lol:

meh i dont mind turks. its like.... they dont bother me i dont bother them. if a turk pms me like i fuk ur mother my immediate response would be i fuk ur family :lol: and i'll just spam that until they shut up and block pms then i also use my turk curses which are a.q, o.c, pic, sikter, sie. anyways earlier when turks were banned it's true that cz would be empty. i went to cz and only 1 kill every 1-2 minutes :wacko: i actually sat next to orcs because they were so few of them and we were punching eachother ( :lol: taurus and undefined.) i wouldnt care if turks were banned or not. the bad things are less ppl to kill in cz. and good things are more bosses and exp spots for me another good thing is no more gays like lordofthehomos, hacked_53_turks, faaliyet_volvo etc. :lol: like i said this wouldnt affect my gameplay and is it true that they'll be a trko? i heard about it but idk if its true

Gondon

YEA UR FUCKING RIGHT DRO.

This is what turks are only capable of LURING IN TOWN, and killing ppl right. (firend sent me this 5 min ago)

Raven HArpy Pretty big run to kill ppl

Good Turks, luring piece of shit.

i lured worms and bulcans to moradon town ur gonna call me a lurer now? i got fraps of it too dont make me upload it :lol:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

OMG OMG SOMEONE LURED ON ME, IM GONNA GO AGAINST A WHOLE FUCKING NATION CUZ I LOST 1% OMFG !! ASFOKSANOISÑH1DW *nervous breakdown

pfft.. that's the only ss of luring u have? yesterday some party lured a whole EW to town getting over 10 people exped. in d2 orc cz town. It could have been done by anyone, fuck, i might do it some day just to see whiners like u come crying here...

Banned

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    i lured worms and bulcans to moradon town ur gonna call me a lurer now? i got fraps of it too dont make me upload it *:lol:
    hilarious....

Ruthless

sum random turk pm'd me when i was on my mage...said sum crap like
    "fack your syster" w/e...i told him my sister is only 8 yrs old u sick pedophile...5 mins later i lured a harpy spawn on him, he died. i logged on my 4 stone rezz, rezzed him :lol: he was around his 60's since he was wearing completes +1 and a sala +7...n00b. thats wat u get for insulting people's families :angry:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    i lured worms and bulcans to moradon town ur gonna call me a lurer now? i got fraps of it too dont make me upload it *:lol:
    i lured one of those orc things...orc watchers or whatever the fuck they are....sadly by the time i got it to moradon it only had | | that much life then...and some naked low lvl noob killed it in 1 hit

cRuX

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    i lured one of those orc things...orc watchers or whatever the fuck they are....sadly by the time i got it to moradon it only had | | that much life then...and some naked low lvl noob killed it in 1 hit [/b]
    You should've bitched to him about ks.. :lol:

Gondon

Oh, btw i see turks shouting Keylogger programs, in chat, no other nation.

dro stop being close minded and just accept the damn facts.

Also ur insulting turks on ur post, so why r u defending them now?

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast