Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Noob sin on ARES

This is a discussion on Noob sin on ARES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by DauMuie I just told u he has alot better skills then u , u keep saying that ...
Page: 8

turtle

Originally posted by DauMuie
    I just told u he has alot better skills then u , u keep saying that u are skilled and he is much better then u . And remember what armors lankan has ... Fp's +8 and i thin 000XXX has better armors and gear then lankan.
    Dude, you dont get it man... 000XXX is bragging that nega beat lankan on 000xxx's acc... vs lankan's main.... And i know lankan's dlw has fp8, and lvl 59 >_<.... I"m not noob, i know who he is... I'm just saying that if i was on 000XXX's acc i could beat lankan's lvl 71 1v1 also.... plz read next time b4 u talk...

turtle

Originally posted by Kite15171
    turtle i ll 1v1 u like i did blah_blah one time with out pots lol *B)
    haha, me and blah_blah 1v1 in cz.. he had 25dd helm on and i had 35spear def lol.... i won that one, but i didn't get to kill b/c his party came and his preist started healing him.... it took 4 of theCHOSENfew to kill me... says spagetti....

turtle

Originally posted by IndiaanPerc
    Lol... *Turtle you think your a cartoon or something..?

lets vs.. i'll rape you like a cartoon..

Nega is very good and actuallyhe plays on a 256 mb ram pc with a 64 mb card.. so that's why he can't minor..

lol when he played my char at my pc he won lankan tiger.. so you should shut the fuk up..

let us vs.. see who's a pussy..

can't fuk with ma old Homies..

sorry about the non-sense 000XXX lol.... wrong guy... this is who im talking about... .What gear do you have?? i bet you if i was on ur acc i would of beaten lankan tiger 1v1 on ur acc...... Its not too hard to beat lvl 70+ ppl with good gear when ur lvl 70+ with good gear...

S1V3R

lol ahaha lance ahah stop talking pls
    ure not worth it..
    so now i defand him
    and to turtle when do u finaly stop?
    u like calling ppls noob
    so do i!! it and im saying it to u
    it about me fighting u dont come up with ure lvl 70 char cauz u dont even have one
    so keep dreaming boy NOW u respond on what i said about a 1vs1?
    and let me fraps it to show how how much u suck?
    :wub: bring it on plxxx <_<
    and if u are human go back ork idiot i want extra free np from you unless you run away and coming back with ful hp and try
    again... maybe u should realize that u dont have a change against me poor turtle ^_^

DUDE i think ur retard. I SAID u cant beat him even on zero's char ! u understand that? U CANT he is way much skilled then u are PERIOD . Go on 000XXX's char and he will pwn ur ass with his fp's on his main char and u will have +8 shells but i garantee u that he will beat u.

turtle TRY ur best to understand that ur skills work with lvl 62-65 sins not with pro ppl mate. Next time u talk about lankan look at him how he pk's and compare with what u can do and u will see how noob ur in comparasion with lankan.

Tomorrow u will say iff Venom leaves u to play his char u will beat 0000000 10-0 , coz u are so skilled... try to understand ur skills are limited to nubs.

turtle

DUDE i think ur retard. I SAID u cant beat him even on zero's char ! u understand that? U CANT he is way much skilled then u are PERIOD . Go on 000XXX's char and he will pwn ur ass with his fp's on his main char and u will have +8 shells but i garantee u that he will beat u.
    haha, I bet you if i was on his acc i would... and I wouldn't be talking b/c i can beat you too...

000XXX... please dont try to fight me>_<.. if you so wish to kill me, go orc.. and what is ur real name?? name changed from someone else, baba shoped items... and boom... new guy with shells 8 shards8??? thats pretty odd isn't it??? and yes, i know im noob.. and that i cant beat you.. but i dont smack talk to ppl i cant beat.. so dont try to challenge me... unlike nega.. he smack talks... let him do the talk and walk, you try not to defend him by fighting me... if you fight me and beat me, it prooves nothing..... you have wayyy better items then i do... and yes i dont have a lvl 70 character, b/c i got a life... i do other things intead of sit on the computer 24/7.. your probably a 30 year old guy who still lives in your mom and dads basement.... and asking for $ to buy premi and other ko items b/c you dont got a job....

turtle

Tomorrow u will say iff Venom leaves u to play his char u will beat 0000000 10-0 , coz u are so skilled... try to understand ur skills are limited to nubs.
    and yes, skills are limited to nubs... aka you then rite??

I think ur kinda` baba shoped to turtle a little and the part with beating me is u never beat me buffed , i really dont vs alot without buffs , u did it once in cz with a fp dd helmet and i didnt even had ac.

turtle

I think ur kinda` baba shoped to turtle a little and the part with beating me is u never beat me buffed , i really dont vs alot without buffs , u did it once in cz with a fp dd helmet and i didnt even had ac.
    Lol well then lets go arena buffed scrolled rite now if you wanna fight... and when i was orc, i never had fp dd.... i was human when i had the fp dd... noob... i had half plate dd when i was orc....

haha, me baba shopp?? my parents dont let me do that.. i dont have an ebay acc either...... or w/e that crap is... if you know me, i dont baba shop.. but if it makes you feel happy to think i baba shop... go for it.....

IndiaanPerc

Nega was on my acc noob ninja turtle..

PERCEAS

and my gear isnt that good.. i dont even got a IN got only +0 items..

lalala come 1 vs 1 me ninja turtle :rollseyes:

turtle

Nega was on my acc noob ninja turtle..

PERCEAS *

and my gear isnt that good.. i dont even got a IN got only +0 items.. *

lalala come 1 vs 1 me ninja turtle *:rollseyes:
    and what are your items if i may ask???

lankanboyz

Nega is very good and actuallyhe plays on a 256 mb ram pc with a 64 mb card.. so that's why he can't minor..

lol when he played my char at my pc he won lankan tiger.. so you should shut the fuk up..

nega is my friend and he is good, but u say he beat me in 1v1 that was not me playing #1 it was my lil bro and he is not as good as me and u no wat dont talk u are such a fuking noob perci i fought u with FP+8 and everytime i redballed u ran away then u thought i had dd on so merched my+8fp helm then u thought i had dd talia so i merfched my paldrun then AT THE END U WON U NO Y? FUKING FAGGOT NOOB U USE 72 MOVE ITS JUST LIKE ILLUSION ZZZZZ U NEED THAT 2 BEAT ME? I GOT IT ON FRAPS WANT it???? dumb fuk ...so u are 74 with chitin+8 and u need 72 move beat a level 70 wit fp+8? nub gay

turtle

Originally posted by lankanboyz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lankanboyz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-IndiaanPerc

nega is my friend and he is good, but u say he beat me in 1v1 that was not me playing #1 it was my lil bro and he is not as good as me and u no wat dont talk u are such a fuking noob perci i fought u with FP+8 and everytime i redballed u ran away then u thought i had dd on so merched my+8fp helm then u thought i had dd talia so i merfched my paldrun then AT THE END U WON U NO Y? FUKING FAGGOT NOOB U USE 72 MOVE ITS JUST LIKE ILLUSION ZZZZZ U NEED THAT 2 BEAT ME? I GOT IT ON FRAPS WANT it???? dumb fuk ...so u are 74 with chitin+8 and u need 72 move beat a level 70 wit fp+8? nub gay[/b]
    yea, i wouldn't think nega could beat you on his acc..... your an animal.... :P .. go lankan...

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast