Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are

This is a discussion on Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; YAY! Finally made it through the whole thread. I can read B)...
Page: 9

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

YAY! Finally made it through the whole thread.

I can read B)

Banned

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    rofl i just woke up and this took almost an hour to read. you honestly think that we can tell 36 people not to attack uk and they would agree to it and follow it? if wolf and them pmd you about not attackin them and you followed that was cool on your behalf and i would have expected the same in return but the same from wolf not from the clan. and as far as im concernd the people who say oblivion is the worst clan and all this shit are merely jealous of the clan, comeon people its a fucking game id hate to see all you nerds spazing out and real life.

p.s <3 evenson *:wub:
    yeah i just woke up to and only had to read one page *wheeeww* glad for that...... it wasnt just wolf......it was all the people in every party that has even been back at human trolls that has agreed to it....also many diff people in clan msned me...not just wolf....thats what your not getting.....and no i dont expect all in clan to listen....but when most of your clan says not to atak them cause they let you exp at trolls....respect your clannies and listen to them and here is temp directly msning me to keep peace and not atak or raid and to help raid other orc clans that were ksing you guys....then now he and most of you dont need exp and we still do you just say fuck it who cares we dont need it anymore

its not about the raids reina your right.....and its only about the mutual understanding of not ataking each other......IT WAS NOT ME WHO STARTED THIS AGREEMENT....I WAS MSNED BY MANY 1ST.......i went to raid everytime and was msned to please keep peace....only reason i agreed is for the same respect and understanding back

and its all good now its all done....my clan will raid every orc at human exp spots until u dont exp there......if there clan wants to play this game....us humans will get our levels as well but at human spots.....now i am called to raid human trolls cause orcs there i will go with party of N_O or my high level clannies and clear them our for any noob human even if i dont like that human.....orc will no longer be allowed to exp at ANY human spot....u stay on your side and exp there

wako0

bring all uk :lol:

Cleatus

thistttthhhhh meansthhh waaaaaaaaaaar!!!

Banned

Originally posted by nfw+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nfw)</div>
    Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT

If we raid you? feel free raiding us. Isnt that a simple enough answer?

also stabz give us one month and we can do 8 on 8.....and i didnt need to make a clan of 65+ ....most of us have been here from day one over a year ago....and we all got our levels from 45 to what we are not together.....we didnt need to come together to make a clan full of 70's when most where already there or close to it

so yeah sorry to say we are not all 70 or many yet but we didnt need to make a clan for glowy armbands....we will get it on our own
    ya, Oblivion isn't as old as UK, not from a long shot. My clan is young, and we havn't played together since the 4x days partly because we're a mix of elmorad and orc nations. I dont clan someone because of their lvl, or their NP. If the clan agrees on the user, and we get along, I will clan them and we work from there. I dont care about the top 5 armband, all I get is more PM's. And gl on getting top 5 your own way, my only question is why did Wendolyn buy a priest because it had 150k+ more NP then her current priest?[/b]
    : isnt that exactly how gay ball got g1 zz buying chars for np

sorry but to say the lest your clan is a joke of diez nowur gona have to live with that

btw yes plz speed this up i quoted from page 2 and goto page 5 and still no more post best read ive had in awial[/b][/quote]

i forgot to add also wendys new char is in sub clan not even main clan cause we are full atm....so that was a bad example to show were puting people in clan for nps......our sub clans is g1 already and our main clan has been g1 long before that

Cleatus

hey... here's an idea to keep things interesting.. why not

on a weekly basis have an 8v8... winner will hold the exp spot for that week.. o0

sounds fun to me..

nfw

i want trying to make it sound like that but will is trying to put it out like its what ur doing when 8ball use to just buy dumby chars for np so thay dont have much room to talk there`

5 pages of usles topic coz of usles reason u are bored don't u guys?

Banned

Originally posted by wako0
    bring all uk *:lol:
    def and all N_O and all tormentors :lol:

there are still many i like in clan as individuals and i am sure they said shit to those people that kept on raiding but its sad when the person in exo vents that is on our ts says to me temp and them are going to keep raiding you and dont care about the agreement about peace that was set and temp says i dont like lutz so i wil keep raiding him.....go 1v1 him pussy dont take that shit out on whole clan then make your clan look like shit as u have done here

sad i know all what u said in vent.....good job breaking a agreement over a petty grudge...and phantom and others helped them

Banned

Originally posted by ziggy
    5 pages of usles topic coz of usles reason u are bored don't u guys?
    its six pages nub :P :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by nfw
    i want trying to make it sound like that but will is trying to put it out like its what ur doing when 8ball use to just buy dumby chars for np so thay dont have much room to talk there`
    goddamn man, no one bought characters for usd, that was positive, not 8ball

wako0

i love everyone :wub:

well almost everyone :unsure:

Cleatus

I hate everyone

well.. yeah.. I hate everyone.

nfw

:rollseyes: and i see purple elaphants

Cleatus

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast