Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

offical forum hack? lol

This is a discussion on offical forum hack? lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if KO hasn't made you racist against turks, then you haven't been playing long enough[/b] i started playing when cypher ...
Page: 9

yakushimo

if KO hasn't made you racist against turks, then you haven't been playing long enough[/b]
    i started playing when cypher open, left a few weeks ago. just cause some turks act like some childish fools doesnt mean all of them are,your pretty much a little fcker if you believe what you just said.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

thx Antal for translation!

wow... Imo it's just a matter of time until he gets to ko4life [/b]
    cant think up a reason why people would even wanna spend time hacking ko4life.
    people can have many reasons to hack a forum from K2, stuff that happens in game (another exploit in the game which led someone to hacking their char) and K2's autoresponse saying they cant help you. or a gm in game which decides to ban you even though you're legit. and hell many other reasons..

lol ko site been hacked too..

lol ko site been hacked too..[/b]
    Seems okay to me...

httpS://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/index.php

Seems okay to me...

httpS://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/index.php[/b]
    ioh cause it didnt work for me at first

You're a fucking tool. You can't judge a country based on the acts of such a small percentage of people. That's probably the most retarded thing i've heard all day. You deserve to be shot in the face.[/b]
    Well the true is that we can't judge country like that, I agree. Look what's going on at CarnacWest where turks dont play (or just a small % do)

In response to the forums:

@Belustuha We're applying a patch and changing some things around. Thanks for being patient!

----From KO Twitter 40 some-odd minutes ago

Seems okay to me...

httpS://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/index.php[/b]
    ioh cause it didnt work for me at first

Pathetic at how low security this company has...Pretty awful and wow,K2 just got owned badly

rkaudio

Pathetic at how low security this company has...Pretty awful and wow,K2 just got owned badly[/b]
    lol noob he hacked a FREE forum service.......

lol noob he hacked a FREE forum service.......[/b]
    still...its sad

leetcakes

lol, I love how everyone thinks that the company K2 has any real power like fixing in game issues. (I also love how ignorant the knight online turkish population are as well.)

K2 just owns a license to host, not to modify the game. They can only ban people and use the GM commands that they are given from Mgame.

I sent a PM to linus about the security of the web server and the game server but I think my PM was too late. If I had just a few days longer, I could have stopped the hackings.

:/

ty antal , i hope that u get ur account back

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

this is just ............there is no word for it. i really hope k2 strikes back. cause if hacker wins no more ko

Banned

lol, I love how everyone thinks that the company K2 has any real power like fixing in game issues. (I also love how ignorant the knight online turkish population are as well.)

K2 just owns a license to host, not to modify the game. They can only ban people and use the GM commands that they are given from Mgame.

I sent a PM to linus about the security of the web server and the game server but I think my PM was too late. If I had just a few days longer, I could have stopped the hackings.

:/[/b]
    And you're ignorant yourself for not realizing that K2 can fix game issues. PUS stores? JPKO armors? If they can add additional features to KO, why can't they add security measure to the game as well?

If K2 don't have any real power, then the smart move for K2 would do is shift the blame to MGAME, but they haven't done that.

P.S. I was enjoying the drama between gummybear and bankin on the official forum.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast