Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Pathetic bug abuser scumbags

This is a discussion on Pathetic bug abuser scumbags within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2 pages ago we agreed that some bugs are ok since they are accepted by everyone. No need to keep ...
Page: 6

someguywhoplaysko

Default Bla

2 pages ago we agreed that some bugs are ok since they are accepted by everyone. No need to keep going with this. I guess I will go make some new gear so I can be "smart" like you guys. Trying to insult me by calling me noob is dumb since you don't know who I am or what lvl my lvl 71 rogue with 210k np is. Unlike other dumb asses I lvld first, then started to PK. I brought up an issue that I haven't seen talked about before so shoot me. As far as other bugs go, my KO folder is 250+mb with pics of cheaters but pics don't really show the whole picture so as a special treat to you all I installed GameCam. Get ready fukers ure all being watched and I will share all cheat videos with everyone here. 1 hit me in CZ? hahaha good one sun. Sometimes I get bored and don't even use scrolls and my np still goes up. I have 7 Lycaon pendants, 2 lycaon staffs, 5 Lupus pendants, 4 Lobo pendants, 8 Lesath Tails, 32 Shauls Tails, 5 Fangs, 2 Rogue Earring, 1 Warrior Earring and some other goodies. Call me noob all you want... I'm Filthy Rich!!!! Anyone enough about me, have fun[/list]

nidah

use paragraphs n00b -_-

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Default Re: Bla

[quote]2 pages ago we agreed that some bugs are ok since they are accepted by everyone. No need to keep going with this. I guess I will go make some new gear so I can be "smart" like you guys. Trying to insult me by calling me noob is dumb since you don't know who I am or what lvl my lvl 71 rogue with 210k np is. Unlike other dumb asses I lvld first, then started to PK. I brought up an issue that I haven't seen talked about before so shoot me. As far as other bugs go, my KO folder is 250+mb with pics of cheaters but pics don't really show the whole picture so as a special treat to you all I installed GameCam. Get ready fukers ure all being watched and I will share all cheat videos with everyone here. 1 hit me in CZ? hahaha good one sun. Sometimes I get bored and don't even use scrolls and my np still goes up. I have 7 Lycaon pendants, 2 lycaon staffs, 5 Lupus pendants, 4 Lobo pendants, 8 Lesath Tails, 32 Shauls Tails, 5 Fangs, 2 Rogue Earring, 1 Warrior Earring and some other goodies. Call me noob all you want... I'm Filthy Rich!!!! Anyone enough about me, have fun[list]

ok who cares if u are lvl 80 with 12371524362153461253m nps or if u have uber gear or something. the thing is that u started to talk about some sort of "bugs" that doesnt really are bugs, maybe u just bought a lvl 71 acc, because u say u are rich, and u say u are a real player.... fffs
    btw, i dont care if u are rich, money doesnt make the palyer bro

TryToSlmMe

and ill say it again, getting on hp gear and getting undy and then oin back o "normal gear" isnt a bug FFS GET IT, undying gives u 60% of the hp that u have in the moment that u get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, its not a bug. thats all ill say, if u dont get it u r a noob.

200k np is poor for a 71 rogue. And besides, your level or wealth has nothing to do with your comments which are unfounded. If you show evidence of why undying is a bug I will take you more seriously, but so far you have shown none. And also I do not consider using a str set to be a bug either. It would have been easy for the coders to stop you changing armours if you were at the weight limit, the same as you are stopped from picking up items. But they didn't and I dont see much reason to believe that it was not intentional.

Originally posted by Apocalyps2
    U never cheated, hmmm i wonder, u NEVER EVER had a mage TP you OUTSIDE THE JAIL during wars? I mean not through the doors but He is standing somehwere else and he tps u out. THAT IS ALSO A BUG, IF U ARE IN JAIL U ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF JAIL!!! OMG.
    This is from the lunar war section on the official website

Jail If you die or /town you will be sent to jail where you must wait for jail gate to open. Jail doors open every 3 minutes and will remain open for only 20 seconds.. *
    Summoning A magician cannot summon their party members that are in jail, but a magician that is in jail can summon their party member outside the jail. *

And dude stop swearing, i'm a clan mate of smok3 and ur just pathetic. Ya know this strength thing has been known since the old ko, it was there, also was the undying thing there, The same questions were asked as you did, and nothing has been done against it, with other words, u are talking bullshit
    oh and btw i am a mage i use hp gear, does that make me a cheater? OMG *
    and according to u a rogue is not allowed to wear an hp gear, ever been hit by an dreadmare or eidolon aoe? its very nice to have an hp set then, smok3 told you he was wearing his hp chitins but u didnt believe him and now u are bitching about something that everybody already knows >.<

lock topic pls <_<

I never did.

Baronius

Default Re: Long reply

Originally posted by someguywhoplaysko

Baronius Wrote:

Nice contradiction, complaining bout bugs & basically saying ur a man with principles u dont do anything against the rules. Yet u admit of luring on cheatards (look at me i made up a word *) wich last time i checked was ToS violation (bigger then the str set or undy buff ) *
    gg

Sorry did I say something about TOS violations? Fuk Cheat Scumbags I will lure on them all day, just like I only attack them in CZ all day. Get some GMs who care about the game and I wont have to do their job for them which is seek and destroy cheaters. Since I can't ban them, well hehe ya... * *So why not read the whole post instead of picking out words that you can try to contradict for us and state a real opinion. Oh wait you did. YOu admitted that overweighting and undying are bugs.. +2 for me.
    busy man, no time to read all the other pages :unsure:
    i dont think luring on cheaters is wrong (i hate those koxp fags as much as the next player), just the same as i dont think undy buff or str set is wrong. just pointing out the fact that YOU were saying how against the rules one thing was and u would never do stuff against the rules yet YOU lure wich is also still not allowed. just dont cared bout

someguywhoplaysko

Default LOL

This topic was about bug abuser scumbags, and a guy posting a pic with his undying bug which everyone came to the conclusion that it's an acceptable bug. What part of The End don't you understand? THE END! Please lock topic

Apocalyps2

Default Re: LOL

This topic was about bug abuser scumbags, and a guy posting a pic with his undying bug which everyone came to the conclusion that it's an acceptable bug. What part of The End don't you understand? THE END! Please lock topic

zzzz he said mulitply times that he was wearing a hp gear, how the hell can he be bug abusing then >.<

so would using arrow shower close up b bug abuse then retardy?

Baronius

Default Re: Long reply

Originally posted by Baronius

busy man, no time to read all the other pages :unsure: *
    ill shut up now, didnt see ur THEEND post bro

Azotame

[quote]
    2 pages ago we agreed that some bugs are ok since they are accepted by everyone. No need to keep going with this. I guess I will go make some new gear so I can be "smart" like you guys. Trying to insult me by calling me noob is dumb since you don't know who I am or what lvl my lvl 71 rogue with 210k np is. Unlike other dumb asses I lvld first, then started to PK. I brought up an issue that I haven't seen talked about before so shoot me. As far as other bugs go, my KO folder is 250+mb with pics of cheaters but pics don't really show the whole picture so as a special treat to you all I installed GameCam. Get ready fukers ure all being watched and I will share all cheat videos with everyone here. 1 hit me in CZ? hahaha good one sun. Sometimes I get bored and don't even use scrolls and my np still goes up. I have 7 Lycaon pendants, 2 lycaon staffs, 5 Lupus pendants, 4 Lobo pendants, 8 Lesath Tails, 32 Shauls Tails, 5 Fangs, 2 Rogue Earring, 1 Warrior Earring and some other goodies. Call me noob all you want... I'm Filthy Rich!!!! Anyone enough about me, have fun[list]

ok who cares if u are lvl 80 with 12371524362153461253m nps or if u have uber gear or something. the thing is that u started to talk about some sort of "bugs" that doesnt really are bugs, maybe u just bought a lvl 71 acc, because u say u are rich, and u say u are a real player.... fffs

+1 , yes somerichwhoplaysko fuk you!

someguywhoplaysko

Default Jeleous Scumbags

Don't be jeleous because ure fukin lazy and can't lvl your characters, or because you can't outkill me in the bowl. I made my character and lvld it, and got rich after I leveled to 70. No need wasting time get a few drops here and there when you can get them all haha. As usual, like every topic on this forum you fuking scumbag retards go way off topic.
    Fuk me dude?
    NO NO FUK YOU SCUMBAG!

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

[quote]
    2 pages ago we agreed that some bugs are ok since they are accepted by everyone. No need to keep going with this. I guess I will go make some new gear so I can be "smart" like you guys. Trying to insult me by calling me noob is dumb since you don't know who I am or what lvl my lvl 71 rogue with 210k np is. Unlike other dumb asses I lvld first, then started to PK. I brought up an issue that I haven't seen talked about before so shoot me. As far as other bugs go, my KO folder is 250+mb with pics of cheaters but pics don't really show the whole picture so as a special treat to you all I installed GameCam. Get ready fukers ure all being watched and I will share all cheat videos with everyone here. 1 hit me in CZ? hahaha good one sun. Sometimes I get bored and don't even use scrolls and my np still goes up. I have 7 Lycaon pendants, 2 lycaon staffs, 5 Lupus pendants, 4 Lobo pendants, 8 Lesath Tails, 32 Shauls Tails, 5 Fangs, 2 Rogue Earring, 1 Warrior Earring and some other goodies. Call me noob all you want... I'm Filthy Rich!!!! Anyone enough about me, have fun[list]

+1 , yes somerichwhoplaysko fuk you!
    + 13541589146161644166746164645498446465465449846169 489161981611

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Default Re: Jeleous Scumbags

Don't be jeleous because ure fukin lazy and can't lvl your characters, or because you can't outkill me in the bowl. I made my character and lvld it, and got rich after I leveled to 70. No need wasting time get a few drops here and there when you can get them all haha. As usual, like every topic on this forum you fuking scumbag retards go way off topic.
    Fuk me dude?
    NO NO FUK YOU SCUMBAG!
    hahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha ahaha.
    omg i cant believe u think ppl are jealous of u ! omg dude u really need a life outside of ko.
    dude, we cant be jealous of u because 1 simple reason : U THINK UNDIYING WITH HP SET IS A BUG!!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast