Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected]

This is a discussion on Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Read the first page and decided to skip the rest cos it just looks like threats of beating him up ...
Page: 9

Read the first page and decided to skip the rest cos it just looks like threats of beating him up blah blah big mouthed im a big man talk that can threat over the net
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK where to begin

actually ill keep it short, I TOLD YOU ALL SO
    you deserve it due to ure ignorance

funny how his e-mail is Evil_Ben18

Peace

Banned

wait... what?

before i ban someone I need to give you solid proof? Tez, i don't think i do see your point actually. As a normal member i need not prove anything to you. I had solid evidence enough myself in order to ban him... ya'll had your little hissy fit, moan moan moan... and bam, look where we are now

remember last time this happened and you had your view on whassup?... and lets see were we are sat on that one...

come on just open your eyes to the facf that if you expect to be treated as a normal user i do not have to prove anything to you[/b]

no u dont have to prove it to ban him to me...i mean in my eyes someone is not guilty unless you have proof and i would not ban them based on accusations
    you dont get what i am saying its ok...i will explain on msn later i am at work now.....i am a normal user but as a user i prefer my forum memebers to be ban based on facts and not propaganda

ChosenAngel

i am a normal user but as a user i prefer my forum memebers to be ban based on facts and not propaganda[/b]
    if u want to be treated as a normal user then this is Devile's forum not yours just a thought h34r:

i've seen the facts, i've seen him scam people, i've seen the posts and i've seen the conversations... i pointed this out when i banned him... the fact is you were not happy till i could prove it to you

anyway i really don't care, just nice to be right, even if people refuse to admit it

proof evidence and hesitation wont get the poor lad his chitin shield back now

i did my job, now ill let those that undid it wipe up the mess

Dark_sith

kinda ironic you worry about him scamming our clan bank when the only one that ever did in UK history was you [/b]
    LOL i remember one night he was talking about a ROL and I asked him where he got it he...he was camping bowl alot recently at the time he replied "He got it from his old clan" and i knew it was bs so after some time i remember him saying in TS or Vent that he took items for himself instead of giving them to clan bank and believe me I know some of the other clan members knew.. wish i had recorded it that night he poured his heart out that night. you think I scammed a big item with all the items he got he could've had 2 or 3 characters fully geared.

Banned

if u want to be treated as a normal user then this is Devile's forum not yours just a thought h34r:[/b]
    blind or stupid...take your pick cause your one or both of them.....when did i ever say it was "my" forum....i have always stated its deviles and i dont step on toes out of respect for him

next time read more thoroughly

also paddy....i am allowed to state my side as in any court of law....i never said "you cant leave him banned" nor did i force you to unban him....it was and is always the choice of any mod or admin to do what they want....thats what free thinking is for....i personally plead my case as to needing proof for him

Banned

LOL i remember one night he was talking about a ROL and I asked him where he got it he...he was camping bowl alot recently at the time he replied "He got it from his old clan" and i knew it was bs so after some time i remember him saying in TS or Vent that he took items for himself instead of giving them to clan bank and believe me I know some of the other clan members knew.. wish i had recorded it that night he poured his heart out that night. you think I scammed a big item with all the items he got he could've had 2 or 3 characters fully geared.[/b]

i wish u had as well cause until that comes out your the only one who admited to scamming clan bank...but i know others did it but i have no proof to out them and all you scammers stick together so you wont out your friends who scam the clan bank as well

ty for being gg's and honest

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i always thought PFK was a good guy as long as i have known him. after hearin all this scamming talk i of course have changed my perspective on that one. oddly enough he never asked for my ID or password. he prolly knew i had shit items thats why. haha. but yeah obsene homie thats fucked up and the homie jake (special ops) lost an iron neck, glass belt, and a whole buncha of other shit. k im outro see ya'll back on these forums when sumpthin else crazy happens :P

P4rthen0n

acutally no your right u wouldnt have to cause i have solid proof still of him scamming someone....you see my point[/b]
    Like what ? msn conversations ? Can be easily faked. In fact, anything textual in some chat can be easily faked. Not really solid imo.
    i also still have yet to see any proof of his scams from before...i only see this one cause i know it to be fact[/b]
    What facts do you have ? You don't. All you have is the same as all the previous guys that Gillete scamed (which is something like "i KNOW he scammed for sure", but with no really factual evidence like trade log or something like that).

<div class='quotemain'>
    URM, HI LETS REFRESH OUR MEMORY

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...66215&st=60[/b]
    whats your point :blink: .
    [/b][/quote]
    I believe his point is this:

Uberslut: "And good logic tez...just because he didnt scam obsene makes him ok... i guarantee your relationship with gillette ends bitterly"
    Tez: "he never touched obsenes items showing that if this was a true scammer then he would scamed them"
    Tez: "well pfk was given a account to scam and he didnt.....so what does that tell u about pfk" <- It says that he&#39;s building up trust like all scammers

i asked u to show me proof or people who got scamed by him beyond a shadow of doubt.....there was 2 people who said "he might have" but were not 100% sure[/b]
    Lets see those 2 people...

Wuzzle: "You are a scammer and a cunt, once one always one" <- About Gillete
    ub3rslart: "it was untill another scammin cocksucker posted" <- About Gillete
    Cava: "fuckin scamming bitch.. someone ban him." <- About Gillete
    Vacant: "your a known scammer and even admit it.. fucking faggot" <- About Gillete
    Brute: "We can&#39;t prove that Gillette scammed most of the items of Urban and Rotorace, but most of us know, including himself that he did these things, all you need to know is you need to be careful with him, a person can never change."
    Ohyoutouchedmytralala: "Even Devile said there was something fishy about Gillete"
    Urban: "he took my defence shields and dd helm, and various chitins and anything else that was of value" "he stripped me of my KC as well"
    Urban: "tez, ure a good... foolish bloke, no offence... but you dont know what hes like outside of you clan" <- Now he knows
    Bondi: "TEZ KICK THAT WANKSTAIN OUT OF YA CLAN, Just give it some time Tez, hes going to scan your ass harder and so cunningly that you wont know its happened till hes well gone, to which youl be the biggest tosser in here bitching and moaning about it" <- Yep...
    Urban: "im sure that everyone will laugh if u complain here about gettin hacked/scammed, may not happen, but who knows " <- Yup, everyone&#39;s laughing, too bad 0bsene had to loose his CS

I counted 8 that posted Tez. h34r:

she "his mum" shoulda swallowed[/b]

rofL!!

oke bb

Banned

Like what ? msn conversations ? Can be easily faked. In fact, anything textual in some chat can be easily faked. Not really solid imo.
    What facts do you have ? You don&#39;t. All you have is the same as all the previous guys that Gillete scamed (which is something like "i KNOW he scammed for sure", but with no really factual evidence like trade log or something like that).
    whats your point :blink: .

I believe his point is this:

Uberslut: "And good logic tez...just because he didnt scam obsene makes him ok... i guarantee your relationship with gillette ends bitterly"
    Tez: "he never touched obsenes items showing that if this was a true scammer then he would scamed them"
    Tez: "well pfk was given a account to scam and he didnt.....so what does that tell u about pfk" <- It says that he&#39;s building up trust like all scammers
    Lets see those 2 people...

Wuzzle: "You are a scammer and a cunt, once one always one" <- About Gillete
    ub3rslart: "it was untill another scammin cocksucker posted" <- About Gillete
    Cava: "fuckin scamming bitch.. someone ban him." <- About Gillete
    Vacant: "your a known scammer and even admit it.. fucking faggot" <- About Gillete
    Brute: "We can&#39;t prove that Gillette scammed most of the items of Urban and Rotorace, but most of us know, including himself that he did these things, all you need to know is you need to be careful with him, a person can never change."
    Ohyoutouchedmytralala: "Even Devile said there was something fishy about Gillete"
    Urban: "he took my defence shields and dd helm, and various chitins and anything else that was of value" "he stripped me of my KC as well"
    Urban: "tez, ure a good... foolish bloke, no offence... but you dont know what hes like outside of you clan" <- Now he knows
    Bondi: "TEZ KICK THAT WANKSTAIN OUT OF YA CLAN, Just give it some time Tez, hes going to scan your ass harder and so cunningly that you wont know its happened till hes well gone, to which youl be the biggest tosser in here bitching and moaning about it" <- Yep...
    Urban: "im sure that everyone will laugh if u complain here about gettin hacked/scammed, may not happen, but who knows " <- Yup, everyone&#39;s laughing, too bad 0bsene had to loose his CS
    I counted 8 that posted Tez. h34r:[/b]
    listen man i get it....and i have proof of people on msn admiting shit and i took ss not just chat logs...thats the diff...admited guilt....also record convos of vent when it starts coming out...thats proof....posts on forums of them admiting it or w/e thats proof

i do get it sucks he got a cs....he will get his though

Banned

i scammed parthenon +8 shells and +8 shards for a whole 2 seconds until i traded them back to him

Banned Senior Member

and you scammed my account josh

which reminds me... I should get around to changing it&#39;s pw XD

Psy

Tez knew about PFK in reguards to scamming. I wrote him a long... report... about PFK; saying he was a sociopath and not to trust him. I told Tez that if he wanted to let PFK in his clan that he should tell everyone not to trust him or share accounts and that he&#39;d scam anyone after he had enough accounts in his grasp. Seems he only got one item this time. Oh well... guess my effort was for naught.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

e-drama ftw -.-

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast