Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 92
Like Tree11Likes

So how long until the new USKO server?

This is a discussion on So how long until the new USKO server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SkyHunter the new server is gonna have a lot of english players on it again, i think ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    the new server is gonna have a lot of english players on it again, i think its because of Apex (tried and failed unfortunately), and perhaps from that a lot of people became interested in USKO again.

    hopefully its sometime soon tbh
    You are actually 100% right, atleast in my case . Also few old babas have contacted me and invited to join them once new server comes =]

  2. #47
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by needy View Post
    originally posted by: xELMAx...
    ."the game is all about money, even if they made a new server. It will all be the same in 3 months"


    Actually and forgive me if I am wrong cause I have only been back about 2 months and still catching back up with the politics in game. But I see very good potential for a new server. GMs are actually out there banning people. And with cardinals not dropping gems k0xp has no reason to exist other than piss you and me off or go after chaos stone. Why do you think prices in every server are dropping? Cause money is starting to kind of balance out. Players are throwing more money back into the server(buying from npc scrolls and potions and other things) and we are not farming enough noah from mods and quests. So prices had to come down cause of the simple act of cardinal not dropping gems.

    Sorry on-topic. idk when a new server will be out but me and some friends in my clan are going to be there and make it our home.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    the new server is gonna have a lot of english players on it again, i think its because of Apex (tried and failed unfortunately), and perhaps from that a lot of people became interested in USKO again.

    hopefully its sometime soon tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    You are actually 100% right, atleast in my case . Also few old babas have contacted me and invited to join them once new server comes =]
    Good to hear that, Ntt with help of some part of KO community put alot effort to make USKO better place. And yes not eveything is perfect yet - but it has to be done step by step. Ppl should stop blame Ntt for mess that k2 left behind them.

  3. #48
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Nobody is blaming NTT, but they dont make difference between NTT and K2.
    K2 didnt lack only with KO, also their other games were chaotic, full of cheaters etc.

  4. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Nobody is blaming NTT, but they dont make difference between NTT and K2.
    K2 didnt lack only with KO, also their other games were chaotic, full of cheaters etc.
    Actually most if not all +10 crazy items came from corrupt K2 GM's back in the day,
    NTT introduced OTP, XignCode and have (compared to KO) GM's that are a lot more active.
    There are regular bans, and hardly any cheaters.

    I think NTT has stepped the game up quite a bit, ofc there's still room for improvement...

  5. #50
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Actually most if not all +10 crazy items came from corrupt K2 GM's back in the day,
    NTT introduced OTP, XignCode and have (compared to KO) GM's that are a lot more active.
    There are regular bans, and hardly any cheaters.

    I think NTT has stepped the game up quite a bit, ofc there's still room for improvement...
    As i was saying, KO wasnt the only game suffering under K2, Warrock and few others did suffer the same fate, corrupt staff, chaotic gameplay (i mean full of cheaters) etc.
    Ntt is stepped up its game i guess but its still heavily p2w
    Nemo likes this.

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    As i was saying, KO wasnt the only game suffering under K2, Warrock and few others did suffer the same fate, corrupt staff, chaotic gameplay (i mean full of cheaters) etc.
    Ntt is stepped up its game i guess but its still heavily p2w
    Aha, gotcha, totally agree with this.
    But then - it really is the players that made it p2w (aka, the babashoppers).
    It's very hard for a company to fight this because they can't possibly track who pays for items...

    I can tell you this much - if you're too obvious about it, you do get banned.
    And some illegal insane item holding accounts did get banned too (even recently)

  7. #52
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Aha, gotcha, totally agree with this.
    But then - it really is the players that made it p2w (aka, the babashoppers).
    It's very hard for a company to fight this because they can't possibly track who pays for items...

    I can tell you this much - if you're too obvious about it, you do get banned.
    And some illegal insane item holding accounts did get banned too (even recently)
    at which point it becomes too obvious?
    When someone buys some gbs? or when someone suddenly gets +9 set with +1 uniques?
    Its still a bit unclear for admins to work it out. I dont think that babashopping should be bannable tho. Even tho its p2w its been like this forever and i dont see a big problem, rather i see a problem with dragon box. Remember times when cs was rare and good item? well not anymore, thx to dragonbox you have a chanse of getting +3 cs. GGWP

    What i find current KO biggest problem is its emulator, well basically its 100% outdated, if it wants to compete against biggest MMORPGs they have to release KO v2 aka update everything. Rework the game from ground 0. Better graphics, smoother game play, new quests (reworked or w/e).
    But right now, people who are playing KO are those who started way back and no new community comes along

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    at which point it becomes too obvious?
    When someone buys some gbs? or when someone suddenly gets +9 set with +1 uniques?
    Its still a bit unclear for admins to work it out. I dont think that babashopping should be bannable tho. Even tho its p2w its been like this forever and i dont see a big problem, rather i see a problem with dragon box. Remember times when cs was rare and good item? well not anymore, thx to dragonbox you have a chanse of getting +3 cs. GGWP

    What i find current KO biggest problem is its emulator, well basically its 100% outdated, if it wants to compete against biggest MMORPGs they have to release KO v2 aka update everything. Rework the game from ground 0. Better graphics, smoother game play, new quests (reworked or w/e).
    But right now, people who are playing KO are those who started way back and no new community comes along

    "Too Obvious" means when its a new server and you're rocking dual rof's 3
    Stuff like that...

    If someone suddenly has full +9's and +3 uniques, they can't REALLY tell its bad - unless, say, the +9's are UTC / Chaos / Krowaz in a new server.. thats how I meant "too obvious"

    I agree, I don't think babashopping should be a bannable offence - Its what keeps the game going actually...


    The one thing I'm super scared about if they do rework the whole game is the fact that they'll mess it up,
    Everything won't quite work the same...

  9. #54
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    "Too Obvious" means when its a new server and you're rocking dual rof's 3
    Stuff like that...

    If someone suddenly has full +9's and +3 uniques, they can't REALLY tell its bad - unless, say, the +9's are UTC / Chaos / Krowaz in a new server.. thats how I meant "too obvious"

    I agree, I don't think babashopping should be a bannable offence - Its what keeps the game going actually...


    The one thing I'm super scared about if they do rework the whole game is the fact that they'll mess it up,
    Everything won't quite work the same...
    But it would be able to compete with new standards in MMORPG It will never be as good as WOW, RIFT, Path oF Exile or whatever newer generation mmorpg (tho WOW is as old as KO, and it was already during that time so far ahead of its time, and its still one of the best).

  10. #55
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    But it would be able to compete with new standards in MMORPG It will never be as good as WOW, RIFT, Path oF Exile or whatever newer generation mmorpg (tho WOW is as old as KO, and it was already during that time so far ahead of its time, and its still one of the best).
    non of that games you have mention had PK system that could match KO - Since i start play KO i checked out at least dozen other MMORPG and non of it dragged me for more than few months - for me at the end only PK matters.
    Last edited by regiss; 08-17-2015 at 07:15 AM.
    Truffles and BluePrint like this.

  11. #56
    NEINNNNN Senior Member Truffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Devils Canyon.
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    non of that games you have mention had PK system that could match KO - Since i start play KO i checked out at least dozen other MMORPG and non of it dragged me for more thank few months - for me at the end only PK matters.
    I'm exactly the same. I've played dozens of MMORPGs and NONE have kept me playing very long only due to lack of "pull" (ie: PK isn't fluid in the sense that KO is; if that makes any sense?).

  12. #57
    Regular Member Arr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    ۩ Holy Temple ۩
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Also the improvement of support. But has brought the support system with higher service and dedication to the community .

  13. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Good to hear that, Ntt with help of some part of KO community put alot effort to make USKO better place. And yes not eveything is perfect yet - but it has to be done step by step. Ppl should stop blame Ntt for mess that k2 left behind them.
    The game is a thousand times better with NTT running it. Anyone that has come back recently after the old K2 times should recognize this.

  14. #59
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    The game is a thousand times better with NTT running it. Anyone that has come back recently after the old K2 times should recognize this.
    the thing is most of those who didint try USKO in recent times keep lament about how bad it is.

  15. #60
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    So took my time and asked this question when will the new server open or when they will merge with steam
    Response:

    Knight Online "Knight Online is going to be launched on Steam and have new servers very soon. Please stay tuned! We will make an official announcement when an exact date has been determined."

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how long have the servers been down??
    By AmericanNinja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:02 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 07:40 PM
  3. can some one please tel me how to get the new patch ?
    By heavenCanWait in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 10:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •