Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 14

Banned

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

All I am seeing is alot of flaming and very little proff. Yes I am concernd about whats going on as I am now dragged right into this.

Yes Javier is an idiot as he lets so many idiots use and abuse his account , has about as much net security as old K2 dose.

Rutvit 2.0 is just irritating one day he will get laid and grow up but pretty harmless.

King , I think you really need to think before you type at the moment , this is a heated topic now and many people are getting involed. With regards to the account it is our business about the terms of payments and info NOT this forums.

Jay - The has been trouble all along the way with this account , can you please get some set dates and times together and explain clearly and cailmly what happend.

Vandy - Butt out for now , you clearly don't like king and your just fueling fire in this thread

Tez and TMS - Stop going off topic with your own arguments either keep it to PM's or MSN please

To anyone else try advoid make this even more of a flame session

Banned

CAMA AND CAPTAIN LOVES ME!

*flames*

WHERE IS TUNASUSHINOOB?

All I am seeing is alot of flaming and very little proff. Yes I am concernd about whats going on as I am now dragged right into this.

Yes Javier is an idiot as he lets so many idiots use and abuse his account , has about as much net security as old K2 dose.

Rutvit 2.0 is just irritating one day he will get laid and grow up but pretty harmless.

King , I think you really need to think before you type at the moment , this is a heated topic now and many people are getting involed. With regards to the account it is our business about the terms of payments and info NOT this forums.

Jay - The has been trouble all along the way with this account , can you please get some set dates and times together and explain clearly and cailmly what happend.

Vandy - Butt out for now , you clearly don't like king and your just fueling fire in this thread

Tez and TMS - Stop going off topic with your own arguments either keep it to PM's or MSN please
    To anyone else try advoid make this even more of a flame session[/b]

kinda y i stopped posting in this topic cause ppl blame with no real proof. and me saying harsh things about jays account is not real proof either.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

kinda y i stopped posting in this topic cause ppl blame with no real proof. and me saying harsh things about jays account is not real proof either.[/b]

Are you For Real? ofcourse its Proof.

It isnt hard Evidence, but it Show intent, the timing to Pull it off. and the Means to do it also,

Banned

kinda y i stopped posting in this topic cause ppl blame with no real proof. and me saying harsh things about jays account is not real proof either.[/b]
    i dont htink i just blammed you but what i said earler is why there is suspision..
    theres people who could have done it you basil or shaui
    we just dont know witch 1

i dont htink i just blammed you but what i said earler is why there is suspision..
    theres people who could have done it you basil or shaui
    we just dont know witch 1[/b]
    and how exactly could i have done it? i said in my first post that jay and shai went in a seperate msn convo and passed the info to each other so exactly how did i get it?

You keep saying that you didn't scam his priest and you're innocent, and you may be telling the truth about not being the person that scammed it....however that doesn't mean that you didn't help facilitate the scamming of the account or have knowledge that it was going to happen. If Basil is innocent of it, why hasn't he posted that he didn't do it, or like somebody said earlier been anywhere to be found since it happened.

Maybe Shai is the culprit responsible for hacking Jay's char...maybe that was his plan all along. After all he quit and uninstalled the game (so was claimed) what did he have to lose by taking the items back, nothing, he just gained the money he sold the account for + the items that he took back...win win right?

I don't know who knows who...as some of this is confusing, but if I read right, Basil knows Shai (friends) and they worked together to get the items back. Basil gets the new password, hands it off to Shai, items get stripped...Basil gets some, Shai gets some. Maybe Shai has made the money off the game he wants, and just gives the SA to Basil and he does it himself. Then Basil sends the items to some new random account that nobody knows and starts a new life. Maybe you provided the SQ to Basil and he figured out the SA...maybe you gave him the SA to unseal the items and he would later split the haul with you. It's all speculation really on my part...but they all seem to be possible theories.

As for your comment earlier that it was definately your last post on the subject, it seems that you couldn't resist coming back and further commenting...whether it was because you were desperate for more attention, or because you literally have no self control and had to have the last word.

Banned

and how exactly could i have done it? i said in my first post that jay and shai went in a seperate msn convo and passed the info to each other so exactly how did i get it?[/b]
    didnt you say you had the SQ but not the PW?
    didnt basil have the info ?
    you could have given basil the SQ he unseal all he trade you and split 50/50..
    or
    basil gives you the info and you do it all by yourself..
    im not saying you did it but i also wont say its not out of the suspision

p.s. felix i dont mind "king" im just saying my opnion like everyone else is doing because there not 100% correct are they ?

You keep saying that you didn't scam his priest and you're innocent, and you may be telling the truth about not being the person that scammed it....however that doesn't mean that you didn't help facilitate the scamming of the account or have knowledge that it was going to happen. If Basil is innocent of it, why hasn't he posted that he didn't do it, or like somebody said earlier been anywhere to be found since it happened.

As for your comment earlier that it was definately your last post on the subject, it seems that you couldn't resist coming back and further commenting...whether it was because you were desperate for more attention, or because you literally have no self control and had to have the last word.[/b]
    i only posted cause i seen felix post and its kinda important cause of my account and everything so as long as he has interest in this bs im gonna have to keep defending myself

its pretty easy as i see it, TheKing saying he didnt knew sq/email pass etc, but Shai did.
    Shai is the only one by TheKing words who knew sq and he's the only one who could hack Jay and steal his sealed items.

Ripper_of_romania

it's time to laugh hard and eat popcorn,and i'm all out of popcorn

Banned

you can have mine

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

i only posted cause i seen felix post and its kinda important cause of my account and everything so as long as he has interest in this bs im gonna have to keep defending myself[/b]
    To be honest, at this moment there is very little I can do to change my involement in this situation

Banned

This forum is so full of drama its amusing.. :huh:[/b]
    they should make a drama series about ko4life...it would be #1 most watched show in the world prob within less then a month :lol: