Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Symbiosis quit talkin

This is a discussion on Symbiosis quit talkin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Legit? :huh:...
Page: 8

FatChicK

Legit? :huh:

_CAP_

Originally posted by FatChicK
    Legit? * :huh: *

lol ofc thats legit doesnt every1 have 1.3k ac,2.8k ap, and 9.4k hp?????

OMFG , thats to fucking much :lol:

BobGreensley

nice manner :P

i think he soloed deru spots with 6 chickens before ROFD :lol:

They play at a cafe, make alot of chickens on each computer afterhours, simple explaination for the mannner :-)
    Can we play name the accessories with NTL's gear?

Sethesh

SSunDevile i only got one question. How is it possible that u kill isiloon 10 times a weak if we kill it every day (sometimes 2 times a day) and we only seen u once. We mostly see symbiosis and illuminati there and sotoks clan also few times.

OrcTank

Originally posted by Sethesh
    SSunDevile i only got one question. How is it possible that u kill isiloon 10 times a weak if we kill it every day (sometimes 2 times a day) and we only seen u once. We mostly see symbiosis and illuminati there and sotoks clan also few times.
    we did it 10 times in 1 week and we never saw anyone there. it was odd because i thot u all camped it until it spawned. we also had around 3-4 parties each time. but seeing as in 1 week it spawns 21 times doesnt mean we are there everytime. we did it at the begining of/middle of september

Sethesh

ok m8 but even if u will kill isiloon 10 times a weak that makes 40 times in month +/- ofc. So we all know whats isiloon drop rate 1/few drops something and usualy u got some shell and BUS and BES so i gues its very dificult to make a +1 gear to every1. I dont wanna acuse any1 couse it would be not fair. As for AssasianTheLast just wondering - why this dude was soo good normaly but when new patch came even i was capable to kill him and man i dont pk much couse i really am not that good and i prefer boss scouts and farming.

Kailean

Originally posted by Sethesh
    As for AssasianTheLast just wondering - why this dude was soo good normaly but when new patch came even i was capable to kill him
    because he needed to upgreade his macro to the current game patch ^_^

Kailean

Originally posted by FatChicK

lol, Glass Belt +5?
    nice +25INT, aint it?
    and it isnt Lion Scroll lol
    +64HP? hmm iron neck(lets say he has "+0")=20HP, 2 rocs(lets say +1)=2x 10hp, 1 PE(also "lets say" +1)=7? (but then +how much WE would he have? +5?)
    hmm 20+2x 10+7=....47? huh? not 64?hmmm ok then....
    +143str.... wonder why they wont revers their shells.... :rollseyes:
    anyway the ressists dont match...
    ok i wont say "pwnt"

PriesTesS

i think everyone who babashops should just stfu - buying items for usd gives you an unfair advantage over other players and is against TOS.
    There are people who work and don't have that much time to play (unless you disregard friends, family totaly), and who do not babashop, so that's besides the point.
    Skill owns items anyway.
    You also gotta understand, some people don't care for equiping their entire clan +- equaly, but will keep items for themselves, hence making +1's. Selfish yes, but up to them really.

And since when is it a crime to have a cs ???? Seriously. For priests that have been around for 2 years+ it's not that surprising to have one. Even I managed to get one.

I'd love to see this 8vs8, should be pretty good.
    TheLastClan are pretty much the only ones that provide us with a good fight in cz these days. Babashoped or not. They are very organised.
    As for Symbiosis, they got good pk'ers and a totaly different style then eg Illuminati. They have different strenghts and use em well. (and they are clearly not babashoped)

Oh and Isiloons drop rate is pretty shitty.

PriesTesS

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mdog1
    im american.....wat did i do?
    just look what america is doing to the world.

if your 18 register to vote and vote democratic, and also get your friends and family to also. if you really think the dems are a bunch of wack jobs watch the movie loose change(google it) and see what the current administration has to done.[/b]

In Miami it doesn't matter what you voted for. h43r:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatChicK

lol, Glass Belt +5?
    nice +25INT, aint it?
    and it isnt Lion Scroll lol
    +64HP? hmm iron neck(lets say he has "+0")=20HP, 2 rocs(lets say +1)=2x 10hp, 1 PE(also "lets say" +1)=7? (but then +how much WE would he have? +5?)
    hmm 20+2x 10+7=....47? huh? not 64?hmmm ok then....
    +143str.... wonder why they wont revers their shells.... :rollseyes:
    anyway the ressists dont match...
    ok i wont say "pwnt"[/b]
    WE could be +1293812831789236812796378912638712631.....WE's dont give health bonus

PriesTesS

nope, just 80 hp at +0 h43r:

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast