Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL

This is a discussion on Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Obi_dopy Tez = not 1 person like everybody said... he is played by other guys... ...
Page: 6

FatM4n

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Obi_dopy
    Tez = not 1 person like everybody said... he is played by other guys... SO don't say he is the most respected and trust worthy person on the human side...
    Respect you have to earn... And he is losing respect...

VOTE Tez for King ---> NO WAY
    so u achknowlodge then that it wasnt Tez that did it? If so, STFU about tez having no respect. He has 'earnt' his respect ova the time he's been playing and for little shits lik u to contradict that is wrong. And scara u little bum lick. Yes i would kick people to invite clannies. If another space came up, I would pm them to let them know there another space for them, but otherwise its common scence to invite a clannie. Clannies are meant to help each other out, so I would[/b]
    listen to the huster he knows what to do :wub: :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by Obi_dopy
    Ok Next time we do the same... I think we have TO much repect for other people.... But ok if it is ok by all of you. Then we will do the same. *
    I have a feeling i can't bring over my message. But ok i don't mind anymore.
    No respect gets No respect...

TOPIC CLOSED
    again has nothing to do with respect man....realize that man.....its clan....so your telling me once again respect you over clan :blink: your crazy dude....you would kick someone for clan to....FUCK i have :blink: been kicked by other clans like dues clan and yours for clannies....you dont see me bitching on forums do u...no cause its clan man...its ok and more respectful to kick me for clan...if they didnt i would think that would be disrespectful to clannie man

sophiem

TEZ u goona give more money of the nation to clan member and less to not clanie memeber :rollseyes: ? becuase it's kinda same no?

Banned

Originally posted by sophiem
    TEZ u goona give more money of the nation to clan member and less to not clanie memeber *:rollseyes: ? becuase it's kinda same no?
    if i get king i give nothing to no one if thats what u mean

also

no offense respect clannies 1st man...even if someone in party there for 20 hours....if u dont respect your clannies 1st then u cant respect anyone else

Obi_dopy

LOL it was a random party... YOU even left the party... You came back and said to deus to disband the party... Then you kicked me for a clanny... Is this how you work???
    And this is respect?

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sophiem
    TEZ u goona give more money of the nation to clan member and less to not clanie memeber *:rollseyes: ? becuase it's kinda same no?

also

no offense respect clannies 1st man...even if someone in party there for 20 hours....if u dont respect your clannies 1st then u cant respect anyone else[/b]
    +1 baby :wub:

sophiem

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sophiem

also

no offense respect clannies 1st man...even if someone in party there for 20 hours....if u dont respect your clannies 1st then u cant respect anyone else[/b]

damn dont vote he not going to give u somthing..

Scara

AS dopy said HE LEFT PARTY so why should it still be his party if he returns he wasnt the only guy who set up the party

If you go kill some bosses or whatever meawhile you left party its not ur party anymore
    it's not like you can own a party or a spot !!!!

and its even more unrespectfull because he just disbanded the party and those guys remade the party and he comes back after his pause and then ask to remake and then go kick people for clannies

sorry no tez you can repeat ur way of making place for clannies not in this case man
    you disbanded party for pause or something else and than go kick people after

no
    no

no
    no

respect !!!

Banned

LOL it was a random party... YOU even left the party... You came back and said to deus to disband the party... Then you kicked me for a clanny... Is this how you work???
    And this is respect?
    again was not me but if party was aviv's 1st all he did was ask for party back and then clannie came so he kicked whoever he wanted to or was not needed as much

also just to let u know this was the most useless post i have prob ever seen here cause the basically what your telling me is that he should have told the clannie to fuck off and keep u in party....thats the basic moral of your story here

so next time you will tell clannie in one of your parties to fuck off he can go kill worms cause tez or whoever is here for 3 hours....dude if u ever do that soultaker needs to kick u from clan...cause u dont know what clan really is

the_man_slayer

And this is respect?
    U dont listen mate, it aint got nefing to do with respect. If you dont respect your clannie's first, how can u expect to gain any others respect. Are u just stupid or something? People have been telling u for a couple of pages now that CLANNIES > ALL

Banned

Originally posted by Scara
    AS dopy said HE LEFT PARTY so why should it still be his party if he returns he wasnt the only guy who set up the party
    If you go kill some bosses or whatever meawhile you left party its not ur party anymore *
    it's not like you can own a party or a spot !!!!

and its even more unrespectfull because he just disbanded the party and those guys remade the party and he comes back after his pause and then ask to remake and then go kick people for clannies

sorry no tez you can repeat ur way of making place for clannies not in this case man *
    you disbanded party for pause or something else and than go kick people after *

no *
    no

no
    no
    respect !!!
    dude ok if thats the case and how it should be dont make topic about aviv on my char...make topic for DUES being a dumbass and disbanding party and letting aviv remake it :blink:

Obi_dopy

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Obi_dopy
    And this is respect?
    U dont listen mate, it aint got nefing to do with respect. If you dont respect your clannie's first, how can u expect to gain any others respect. Are u just stupid or something? People have been telling u for a couple of pages now that CLANNIES > ALL[/b]
    MAN PLS READ BETTER... I THINK YOU ARE STUPID...

sophiem

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

again was not me
    who cares who playing TEZ=TEZ no?

Obi_dopy

Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

again was not me
    who cares who playing TEZ=TEZ no?[/b]
    i share your opinion...

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Obi_dopy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Obi_dopy)</div>
    Originally posted by the_man_slayer@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Obi_dopy

And this is respect?

U dont listen mate, it aint got nefing to do with respect. If you dont respect your clannie's first, how can u expect to gain any others respect. Are u just stupid or something? People have been telling u for a couple of pages now that CLANNIES > ALL
    MAN PLS READ BETTER... I THINK YOU ARE STUPID...[/b]

no.. you obviously cant read mate.. <_<

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast