Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 369
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Boxxie Ok go report him to the oficial page , and report all the people who use ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    Ok go report him to the oficial page , and report all the people who use ko4life for make deals . i report all our clannies when the official page coming. Ko4life is create for make deals , but never support cheaters and koxpers , and any of your noobs arguments can change it.
    Arent you the guy who posted the clarion pk video? The one where you bug isiloon and your priests use k0xp in cz which none of us have ever done?

    Right....

  2. #47
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    And no one in my clan has ever used k0xp in cz....so again your point is bullshit lol. Find something else to do with your time wow.
    Well you are running Heaven Fire so you are walking on a thin line, just a matter of time before you go use it in CZ.

    We are never going to agree on this. Hackers (you and your pro clannies) will keep hacking so no point in flaming, I am outta here.
    FreakSusy likes this.

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Well you are running Heaven Fire so you are walking on a thin line, just a matter of time before you go use it in CZ.

    We are never going to agree on this. Hackers (you and your pro clannies) will keep hacking so no point in flaming, I am outta here.
    Except the fact that I have never used k0xp in my KO life? I just dont care if friends I have known from KO for years use it to exp themselves if they dont have time to xp.

    Get your facts straight before you talk to me..

  4. #49
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    Ok go report him to the oficial page , and report all the people who use ko4life for make deals . i report all our clannies when the official page coming. Ko4life is create for make deals , but never support cheaters and koxpers , and any of your noobs arguments can change it.
    You seem stupid, so I'll take it slow for you.

    I don't care about who gets banned on Ko4life, nor do I care if it's allowed on Ko4Life. Blanquita said "I like to play legally" which has nothing to do with ko4life, but the game itself, he said he plays legally, which then I used ko4life topics as a medium to show him that in-fact, he has not played legally as he has sold characters and items which is against the ToS.

    Easy enough for you?

  5. #50
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    For me genie is same as k0xp ( leveling bot ), and fact is that k0xp is a lot better program then genie. Why would one boting program be acceptable and another one wouldn't simply because of who made it?

    Genie or k0xp, they are boting programs. If one is acceptable then the other one should be also.
    One of them is legal, tho.

    I don't think anyone went on and got 3rd party autolooting as soon as mgame introduced the autolooting pet, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    ? Who gives a fuck if someone koxps in lvling or farming... I never cared myself as long as they didnt fuck up PK, grow up brah.
    That's what everybody says, including me. However I'm sure you've experienced the frustration of having your exping slot taken away by some koxpers, hmm?

    Times may have changed, but I still despise hackers. I see where they come from when they bring up the "Everyone is doing it" or "Sitting in front of pc 24/7 is stupid" but those excuses have always been there from day 1, and botting was still a big no at that time.

    I'm not taking sides with the OP or anyone, IMO the op went too far lol. But to say that koxping is completely fine because times changed, or because it's not ruining pk is still a bit too far fetched for me to admit.

    Bottom line, I don't care. I won't point and accuse anyone of hacking as if it was the ultimate offense in KO. The game is nearly rotten so I kinda understand why people are doing what they do...

    Would I do it? No.

  6. #51
    Senior Member Boxxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    You seem stupid, so I'll take it slow for you.

    I don't care about who gets banned on Ko4life, nor do I care if it's allowed on Ko4Life. Blanquita said "I like to play legally" which has nothing to do with ko4life, but the game itself, he said he plays legally, which then I used ko4life topics as a medium to show him that in-fact, he has not played legally as he has sold characters and items which is against the ToS.

    Easy enough for you?
    If him sell chars for $ , dont affect the game , him dont get avantage with ilegal programs . you get advantage and fuck the fair play , you cant compare it . I think one can get banned , or ban blanquita for sell chars like 99% of the community in ko4life incluide all your clannies , or you for defending the fuking koxp in this page . where never people support this shit.

  7. #52
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    If him sell chars for $ , dont affect the game , him dont get avantage with ilegal programs . you get advantage and fuck the fair play , you cant compare it . I think anyone can get banned , or ban blanquita for sell chars like 99% of the community in ko4life incluide all your clannies , or you for defending the fuking koxp in this page . where never people support this shit.
    ^ butchered the english language

  8. #53
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    If him sell chars for $ , dont affect the game , him dont get avantage with ilegal programs . you get advantage and fuck the fair play , you cant compare it . I think anyone can get banned , or ban blanquita for sell chars like 99% of the community in ko4life incluide all your clannies , or you for defending the fuking koxp in this page . where never people support this shit.
    Doesn't matter. He said he played legally, and thus he was lying.

    Plus, selling accounts for USD/GB is a huge advantage. One, he doesn't have to buy a CR, which are a lot of money, two, he can reinvest that money back into gbs and items which people who don't, or can't sell for USD can do.

    Seriously, if anything ruined the game since KE it was the babashoping and buying of injected and duped items more then the koxp. Koxp has always been there and has always been a nuisance that could easily be dealt with, it was people buying and selling shit out their arses, over-gearing everyone and just making the game unplayable unless you spend mass amounts of $$ that caused a lot of people to quit and turn this game to shit.

    Botting allows the chinese gold farmers to exist, babashopping is what is keeping them alive.

  9. #54
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Using KOexp in any kind shoud lead to ban from these forums if proven or admitted. Your excuses for using koexp only for exping is just a load of bull. And the people who take the "sheep" side where they advise to let it go are even worse.
    FreakSusy likes this.

  10. #55
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    This reminds me of the old days drama in k4l, gotta thank the OP.
    Rougean and Keeshiu like this.

  11. #56
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    If him sell chars for $ , dont affect the game , him dont get avantage with ilegal programs . you get advantage and fuck the fair play , you cant compare it . I think anyone can get banned , or ban blanquita for sell chars like 99% of the community in ko4life incluide all your clannies , or you for defending the fuking koxp in this page . where never people support this shit.
    Babashopping is the biggest cheat in KO history. By babashopping you can get geared up faster than a legit player and by spending money to buy gbs and items you can go rage on anvil and bring tons of +8 and +9 items to the server. Still not affecting the game? Babashoppers technically flood the server with items and without the possibility to get advantage over others by spending some cash, the servers would develop a lot slower.

    Also to all you idiots out there thinking KO4Life rules are the same as the rules of USKO and EUKO. Well they're not. There was a time when ppl hid their in-game names because of a common belief that USKO gms were checking these forums to catch babashoppers. So technically, these are cheater forums whether you like it or not.
    Bathory and Keeshiu like this.

  12. #57
    DAFAQ Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    If him sell chars for $ , dont affect the game, him dont get avantage with ilegal programs . you get advantage and fuck the fair play , you cant compare it . I think one can get banned , or ban blanquita for sell chars like 99% of the community in ko4life incluide all your clannies , or you for defending the fuking koxp in this page . where never people support this shit.
    Kallop likes this.

  13. #58
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Also to all you idiots out there thinking KO4Life rules are the same as the rules of USKO and EUKO. Well they're not. There was a time when ppl hid their in-game names because of a common belief that USKO gms were checking these forums to catch babashoppers. So technically, these are cheater forums whether you like it or not.
    All I know is that people have been banned for openly admitting to cheating before (in K4L).

    No one has claimed that these are the cleanest forums made for 100% legit players. It's just priv server advertising, scamming and cheating the 3 things that have always been forbidden (while sharing, usd trades, interserver trades, account trades, etc. have always been tolerated (except for some time but thats another story))

    Priv servers were finally accepted after an announcement from a mod. I have yet to see an announcement that openly allows discussion, advertisement or the usage of hacks of any sort.

    Until then keep me informed.
    Anibal likes this.

  14. #59
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    First off i just want to mention that your a 50 year old virgin so fuck off. 2nd, YOUR CLAN MEMBERS WERE IN ANIMOSITY PARTIES WHEN THEY WERE USING KOXP. Not to mention that fact that they are STILL TRYING TO GET INTO THEIR PARTIES. You really want to start shit dude, why dont you go make sure your own clan is perfect before you start running your mouth. God your so fucking ignorant and if i could i would slap you with my dick across the face.

  15. #60
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    All I know is that people have been banned for openly admitting to cheating before (in K4L).

    No one has claimed that these are the cleanest forums made for 100% legit players. It's just priv server advertising, scamming and cheating the 3 things that have always been forbidden (while sharing, usd trades, interserver trades, account trades, etc. have always been tolerated (except for some time but thats another story))

    Priv servers were finally accepted after an announcement from a mod. I have yet to see an announcement that openly allows discussion, advertisement or the usage of hacks of any sort.

    Until then keep me informed.
    Whilst that brings up many problems and complications because it basically goes off the mods opinion as officially it's not a k4l rule so there is no process to prove that the guy was botting before banning, I can get behind the premise if it was made a rule.

    Problem is, a majority of people that were banned were not in that party, nor did they ever admit to botting, yet they were banned. In-fact no one botting in the clan even comes here, that's why all these topics are so pathetic as the issue has been fucking dealt with. Unless the guy is trying to say that everyone in the clan should be banned here, but I don't think he's that stupid.

    Also Blanquita as someone pointed out, selling accounts for others is against k4l rules, so not only were you breaking KO rules there, you broke k4l rules too. Tut tut.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Have Ko's Servers Ip's Have changed?
    By SilverKid in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 06:05 PM
  2. Diez ppl sure have changed
    By mickeyavalon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 07:51 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 04:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •