Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 369
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor And still doing it. I kinda feel bad for you lol. I'll just leave you be. ...
Page: 8


  1. #106
    Adam Senior Member Priest4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    And still doing it.

    I kinda feel bad for you lol. I'll just leave you be.
    Lmao you should feel bad for yourself putting your noise everywhere...

  2. #107
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    For the last time, fucking idiots, its not about whether its legal or not, or whether people are being hypocrites or not (oh you accuse me of something? NO U). It's about the fact that AFAIK, hacking and blatantly admitting to use 3rd party tools has always been punished in this forum community, while other questionable things have been tolerated since day 1.

    Ko4life has always been the place where account sharing and usd trades were allowed, because it was agreed that it would be that way. Now can someone tell me who dictated that this is now fucking snoxd? Because a bunch of people mutually agreed that in KO's current state its perfectly fine to cheat, it doesnt mean that it suddenly became an official rule to follow in these boards.

    That's the truth to me and allow me to repeat that I dont give a fuck if you hack or not anymore, just dont try to run around justifying yourself (or your clanmates) as if it was the norm in nowadays ko.

    And this is also coming from a non "hypocrite", seeing how I never spent used to gain advantage over others or successfully shared an account through a post made in these boards.
    Jesus fucking christ, you sound more of a broken record than Blanquita. The mods banned some people, one of them made a topic, it's closed, it's fucking done. No one else has been banned and no one else is justified one. Stop giving this "good old days of k4l" shit because truthfully back then you would of been gone in a couple of weeks.

    Also you can count yourself a hypocrite as you've sold your account and you're a self admitted .. "lure king" or whatever you go on about nowadays. Whilst no one's banned for that any more, it's technically still in the ToS which is all this argument is about, technicalities.

    P.S: This forum hasn't always allowed USD trades, they were banned for a while a couple of years back. The ban didn't last long as the forums were more dead then they are now so they allowed them again.

  3. #108
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Jesus fucking christ, you sound more of a broken record than Blanquita. The mods banned some people, one of them made a topic, it's closed, it's fucking done. No one else has been banned and no one else is justified one. Stop giving this "good old days of k4l" shit because truthfully back then you would of been gone in a couple of weeks.

    Also you can count yourself a hypocrite as you've sold your account and you're a self admitted .. "lure king" or whatever you go on about nowadays. Whilst no one's banned for that any more, it's technically still in the ToS which is all this argument is about, technicalities.

    P.S: This forum hasn't always allowed USD trades, they were banned for a while a couple of years back. The ban didn't last long as the forums were more dead then they are now so they allowed them again.
    I'll just say that this forum's rules have never been on par with mgame's TOS. K4L own rules =/= mgame tos & eula or whatever.

    I'm not condemning the fact that a bunch of people gave up and started cheating, like I said I don't care much about it. But I think you're wrong when you call people hypocrites for doing stuff that has always been allowed in these boards. While in the other hand cheating has never been allowed.

    It's that simple imo. Funkz should have just assumed the stance that he took when rialix accused them of luring on them and nothing would have happened. But instead...

  4. #109
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Jesus fucking christ, you sound more of a broken record than Blanquita. The mods banned some people, one of them made a topic, it's closed, it's fucking done. No one else has been banned and no one else is justified one. Stop giving this "good old days of k4l" shit because truthfully back then you would of been gone in a couple of weeks.

    Also you can count yourself a hypocrite as you've sold your account and you're a self admitted .. "lure king" or whatever you go on about nowadays. Whilst no one's banned for that any more, it's technically still in the ToS which is all this argument is about, technicalities.

    P.S: This forum hasn't always allowed USD trades, they were banned for a while a couple of years back. The ban didn't last long as the forums were more dead then they are now so they allowed them again.
    16 reply of This cheater silly in this topic defending the use of HF . Looking justify them, saying its illegal to sell (which he also does)

    New Buying/Selling list ( IGC / USD )

    This is too hypocritical, and dont understand how the moderators can afford it.

  5. #110
    Adam Senior Member Priest4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    16 reply of This cheater silly in this topic defending the use of HF . Looking justify them, saying its illegal to sell (which he also does)

    New Buying/Selling list ( IGC / USD )

    This is too hypocritical, and dont understand how the moderators can afford it.
    Just to let you know that josh never said he wasn't using USD trade and he admitted that he was also trading USD in his previous posts so just stop assuming shit...

  6. #111
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    16 reply of This cheater silly in this topic defending the use of HF . Looking justify them, saying its illegal to sell (which he also does)

    New Buying/Selling list ( IGC / USD )

    This is too hypocritical, and dont understand how the moderators can afford it.
    I've never stated I don't buy for USD, just as I've never stated I haven't cheated in some other way in KO throughout history, so how am I a hypocrite exactly? My point wasn't against buying for USD, as a quick search can show you I've done it, it was the fact you call people cheaters and say you're a legal player, when technically, you're not, you're just a cheater.

    And can you show me the posts where I have defended the use of HF? I've not, I've defended the calls of abandoning friends, quitting clan, generalising a clan as a cheater clan and put down hypocrites all through-out this debacle. I don't think I ever really given my opinion on the use of HF, so yeah, try again buddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I'll just say that this forum's rules have never been on par with mgame's TOS. K4L own rules =/= mgame tos & eula or whatever.

    I'm not condemning the fact that a bunch of people gave up and started cheating, like I said I don't care much about it. But I think you're wrong when you call people hypocrites for doing stuff that has always been allowed in these boards. While in the other hand cheating has never been allowed.

    It's that simple imo. Funkz should have just assumed the stance that he took when rialix accused them of luring on them and nothing would have happened. But instead...
    These two sentences don't make sense together. You say that the forums rules have never correlated with the official one, so why are you using the forums rules for the basis of what I call someone a cheater for? You see the problem here? They're not hypocrites because they haven't been banned from this forum, that's the last thing I care about.

  7. #112
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Learn to properly speak english you virgin nerd.

  8. #113
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    317

    Default

    idk i agree with blanquita i mean unless priest's can slide duff when their TSed seriously watch the video again all 7 people move at the same time.. including the priest while there duffing seriously flame flame flame enf of the day the proof is their in my opion and i dont put it under that clan to hack also cause in c-west there was accusation that they did in fact NPT. lol why do u think bots would only spawn on the orc side is orc base when there in pking.. plus non of these people look fimilar to me are they even the real animosity?

    watch the video 1 minute in both priest slide duff.....


    lol clear as day to me idk about use?

  9. #114
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    317

    Default

    hahahahha actually watching the video again now i dont understand how people can defend this its so clear!!!!!! the 2 priest are clearly slide duffing and healing

  10. #115
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    hahahahha actually watching the video again now i dont understand how people can defend this its so clear!!!!!! the 2 priest are clearly slide duffing and healing
    You're an idiot. This topic isn't about whether they're botting or not, that's already been discussed.

  11. #116
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    You're an idiot. This topic isn't about whether they're botting or not, that's already been discussed.
    sry dident read the post clearly just think its funny that every1 jumps to hackers deffence

  12. #117
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I've never stated I don't buy for USD, just as I've never stated I haven't cheated in some other way in KO throughout history, so how am I a hypocrite exactly? My point wasn't against buying for USD, as a quick search can show you I've done it, it was the fact you call people cheaters and say you're a legal player, when technically, you're not, you're just a cheater.

    And can you show me the posts where I have defended the use of HF? I've not, I've defended the calls of abandoning friends, quitting clan, generalising a clan as a cheater clan and put down hypocrites all through-out this debacle. I don't think I ever really given my opinion on the use of HF, so yeah, try again buddy.


    These two sentences don't make sense together. You say that the forums rules have never correlated with the official one, so why are you using the forums rules for the basis of what I call someone a cheater for? You see the problem here? They're not hypocrites because they haven't been banned from this forum, that's the last thing I care about.
    Stop trying to be a smartass you stupid piece of shit.

    You are here long enough time to know that using koxp was never, and will never be tolerated in here, and if a guy was caught koxping he was banned. End of the story.

    How the hell can you compare USD trades to using koxp, or using genie to using HF.

    Stop trying to be a smartass and use your fucking brain and just shut up and stop arguing with the same retarded argument.

  13. #118
    Senior Member m4tr3r0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lima - Peru
    Posts
    582

    Default

    I only have to say this:

    - Blanquita: Why u still facking this guys?, just go cheat report section on Official Forum and that's it. No hagas higado por las huevas.

    - Josh: You have to be more gentleman and stop spamming your sh1ts, you and your friends used HF, thats it, you all guys k0xp, GG. but stop reading this boring topic. and keep doing ur 3rd party tools.

    - TO ANY MOD: Why don't you guys close this stupid topic yet? everyone knows this clan cheat, but now whit all illegal +10items, k0xp will be nothing i think..

    I don't wanna fight whit anyone, and this is my first&only post on this topic, so save your replys x_x

  14. #119
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Stop trying to be a smartass you stupid piece of shit.

    You are here long enough time to know that using koxp was never, and will never be tolerated in here, and if a guy was caught koxping he was banned. End of the story.

    How the hell can you compare USD trades to using koxp, or using genie to using HF.

    Stop trying to be a smartass and use your fucking brain and just shut up and stop arguing with the same retarded argument.
    And it seems you haven't been here long enough, or alive long enough, for your brain to develop fully and for you to obtain some reading comprehension, you fucking window licker.

    How the hell can I compare USD trades to koxp? Quiet simply actually, they're both in the ToS as being illegal and merit a ban. I could even expand into it more and point out that koxping used to get you a periodical ban yet USD trades have always been a permanent ban, making the latter, in the eyes of the game manufacturers, the worst crime.

  15. #120
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    And it seems you haven't been here long enough, or alive long enough, for your brain to develop fully and for you to obtain some reading comprehension, you fucking window licker.

    How the hell can I compare USD trades to koxp? Quiet simply actually, they're both in the ToS as being illegal and merit a ban. I could even expand into it more and point out that koxping used to get you a periodical ban yet USD trades have always been a permanent ban, making the latter, in the eyes of the game manufacturers, the worst crime.
    And again you're trying to be a smartass.

    I know that USD trades are against the TOS, and I don't give a dam, it's still won't change the fact that your clan members are using koxp and were dam to stupid to admit in doing so.

    Blanquita and other ppl aren't asking for getting them banned ingame coz that's almost impossible, he is just asking the mods/admins to enforce their rules and not to give animosity, a clan who have koxpers in it and accept them, the stand here in ko4life.

    I just can't wait till cama or devile come here and sums this all up and show you that your opinion and how you accept hacking is fucked up.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Have Ko's Servers Ip's Have changed?
    By SilverKid in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 06:05 PM
  2. Diez ppl sure have changed
    By mickeyavalon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 07:51 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 04:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •