Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Top 10 PK Clans On Ares

This is a discussion on Top 10 PK Clans On Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeh radical, Inferno and DeusManus were all allied at one point. They even did a failed attempt at the castle....
Page: 14

Lemon

Yeh radical, Inferno and DeusManus were all allied at one point. They even did a failed attempt at the castle.

Kailean

Haha ok so you don't deny using that particular bug? Brilliant, my work here is done. I have shown that Inferno and DeusManus are only remotely good because of the items they recieved of the Isiloons they have bugged. They do not deny the use of such bugs and god damn do I wish I had video of it. It would make it all the more sweet.

And no, we didn't show you that bug You see we could solo Isiloon on it's own floor with or without you attacking us

Lemon

(You are too stupid for words sometimes kailean)[/b]
    after dieing and loosing xx % because of your retarded clan we have sent(or rather spammed) customer support, because luring mobs is bannable. as we all well know it gave nothing, couse gms didnt "hurt" u(never), even though we have sent proofs of u luring on us.(but "magically" they have gave u the castle back, even though other clans lost it also due to bug/server crashes)
    also remember that U used that bug and showed it us, i still remember that day. it was when arctic mage was [soloing] isiloon on the lowest floor(gg owned).

if i remember well isiloon was twice on the lowest floor, and at the fist time u lured it there, the second time a mage of us lured it(after we lost %, but u ofcourse werent banned- oh what a surprise, lol). so, ye we lured the isiloon after U showed us that bugg and after U lured servants on us. but every1 who has any idea how do we kill isiloons knows we do it legitly, and also knows we dont need to bug it. but i dont consider luring it down and killing it legitly(couse u cant kill it, because some fucking retards spam lure on us. Oh and u ksed the drop and then grid said "ring of fucking life", didnt he?) as a bug. bugging isiloon means that the boss attacks u only using its one attack(meele or ranged), Only one.

go on, keep talking bullshit, u asshole.

and yes, i wish u had that "video", it would show how artcitc mage soloed isiloon, how you were running on that floor and also soloed isiloon, and finally how u lured it down there. i really wish u had it

to sum up i would like to say you are as retarded as you were before (too bad i thought ull change after illuminati left)

it was 1 year ago so if ill remember sth, ill write it, dont worry

Your so full of shit it's unreal.[/b]
    lol if i remember right the 1st person i went after in the big human push was you, all you did was get leg cutted and tried to run away but i stopped you from running and took your np

what a surprise. its a flame war

Banned

lol if i remember right the 1st person i went after in the big human push was you, all you did was get leg cutted and tried to run away but i stopped you from running and took your np [/b]
    u talk more shit than me falah, atleast i can back it up with a halfway decent combo and admitting defeat when i lost to some1 in a 1v1, u on the other hand think ur shit don't stink and that u can beat everyone here on ko4life 1v1. i'd watch ur step, big ego's like urs have big falls, so be ready for it.

Lemon

after dieing and loosing xx % because of your retarded clan we have sent(or rather spammed) customer support, because luring mobs is bannable. as we all well know it gave nothing, couse gms didnt "hurt" u(never), even though we have sent proofs of u luring on us.(but "magically" they have gave u the castle back, even though other clans lost it also due to bug/server crashes)
    also remember that U used that bug and showed it us, i still remember that day. it was when arctic mage was [soloing] isiloon on the lowest floor(gg owned).

if i remember well isiloon was twice on the lowest floor, and at the fist time u lured it there, the second time a mage of us lured it(after we lost %, but u ofcourse werent banned- oh what a surprise, lol). so, ye we lured the isiloon after U showed us that bugg and after U lured servants on us. but every1 who has any idea how do we kill isiloons knows we do it legitly, and also knows we dont need to bug it. but i dont consider luring it down and killing it legitly(couse u cant kill it, because some fucking retards spam lure on us. Oh and u ksed the drop and then grid said "ring of fucking life", didnt he?) as a bug. bugging isiloon means that the boss attacks u only using its one attack(meele or ranged), Only one.

go on, keep talking bullshit, u asshole.

and yes, i wish u had that "video", it would show how artcitc mage soloed isiloon, how you were running on that floor and also soloed isiloon, and finally how u lured it down there. i really wish u had it
    to sum up i would like to say you are as retarded as you were before (too bad i thought ull change after illuminati left)
    it was 1 year ago so if ill remember sth, ill write it, dont worry [/b]
    I know what I saw and nothing you can say can make it otherwise. I think we will leave it at what it is because I can see that your name is tarnished enough without another ebony hue.

Enjoy your bullshit.

Lemon

u talk more shit than me falah, atleast i can back it up with a halfway decent combo and admitting defeat when i lost to some1 in a 1v1, u on the other hand think ur shit don't stink and that u can beat everyone here on ko4life 1v1. i'd watch ur step, big ego's like urs have big falls, so be ready for it.[/b]
    not sure if it was miss typing or something, but it sounds like you're calling him falah. I hate to say this cause falah is a faggot too, but blahblah is worse.... :S

Cool

lets call it gay fest!

u talk more shit than me falah, atleast i can back it up with a halfway decent combo and admitting defeat when i lost to some1 in a 1v1, u on the other hand think ur shit don't stink and that u can beat everyone here on ko4life 1v1. i'd watch ur step, big ego's like urs have big falls, so be ready for it.[/b]
    i dont try to show off im not the best 1 v 1'er neither are you so stfu you should watch your step also . Anyways this topic is about the top 10 pk clans on ares not about me my topic is time to be king so vote for me please . HostiLe is definatly in the top 10

HotAsIce

Someone should bring K2's attention to this topic and show them blah's sig, I think i remember somewhere in the ToS that people who degrade the name of K2Networks as a company can be banned, but its been a while since I looked. Would be funny eh? :P

if i got banned from ko everyone will stop playing ko

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

blah isnt falah... blah_blah has had his warrior for a long time now... he used to be in the clan theCHOSENfew since i think a year ago until he left to join Aftermath-HostiLe

i dont try to show off im not the best 1 v 1'er neither are you so stfu you should watch your step also . Anyways this topic is about the top 10 pk clans on ares not about me my topic is time to be king so vote for me please . HostiLe is definatly in the top 10[/b]
    maybe on human side u are top 10... but i can name at the very least 10 that are better overall...

still curious, u "rolled through" the remaining orcs, if it was apparently so easy why did it take u until near the end of the invasion to succeed, curiously enough when most have already started to leave, why didnt u roll right through us earlier on and take the monument back sooner?

Zxenke

Someone should bring K2's attention to this topic and show them blah's sig, I think i remember somewhere in the ToS that people who degrade the name of K2Networks as a company can be banned, but its been a while since I looked. Would be funny eh? :P[/b]
    Lol, and get half the people on these forums banned too for all the TOS vios here

Lol, and get half the people on these forums banned too for all the TOS vios here[/b]
    so true, also beck reason we didnt do it earlier is because we was owning orcs in asga ans doda and raibi thats why