Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Usko vs euko

This is a discussion on Usko vs euko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This thread soooo going to end in flames lol. You would be very naive to Compare them now , or ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This thread soooo going to end in flames lol.

You would be very naive to Compare them now , or even after a couple of months. I would honestly say give it a year and a number of updates to see how thing go.

Let's face it , even a mugger gives better support to its "customers" than K2!

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Totally agree with Felix, we cant compare USKO to EUKO now cos we dont have ANY clue how it's gonna be. We HOPE it will be way better then it used to be but those are only HOPES.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    Can't compare the two yet since euko hasn't been released yet but ppl are just praying for it to be gud so they can leave the sh1thole that k2 has created behind.

Sums it about up I think.
    Thats how I see it how can you compare something thats been as successful as USKO to a server thats only had a Beta successful meaning USKO been around for what 8+ years?

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    Thats how I see it how can you compare something thats been as successful as USKO to a server thats only had a Beta successful meaning USKO been around for what 8+ years?
    You can compare k2 to a dog shit and the dog shit will be considered a better option.

if usko= heineken beer than euko = piss

euko>usko

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    if usko= heineken beer than euko = piss

euko>usko
    euko=grolsch anyways on topic let's wait untill the release so we exactly know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    You can compare k2 to a dog shit and the dog shit will be considered a better option.
    I would definitely go for the poop.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    Why do I have to write this in all EUKO-USKO topics ?
    Versions will be same or almost same.

@razor USKO will have new animations, too.

No flame, thanks !
    a difference though, euko already has this so called expansion installed. i mean, we played on it.

most of the stuff worked, even the things that are currently disabled in usko.

now we both know damn well how new expansions usually go for usko: poor translations, most of the stuff wont work, massive bugs, bug abusing and glitches.

even the stuff that worked fine pre-expansion, will probably be disabled (remember bifrost and how it was disabled for months?)

they will somehow manage to fuck up, just saying.

edit: lol, people can flame usko np in here, why?

The way I see it, Those of us who have been playing KO since the start of Ares have seen what K2 is capable of;absolutely nothing.

From the very start there were continuous lag spikes, disconnections, dupes, hacks etc. The customer service is almost non-existant as well.

I remember when Halycon was a GM on Xig and actually cleaned up the server a good bit. However what happened to him? If i recall he got fired or left because he was banning the retards who were cheating and K2 didn't like this.

At that point I quit, I don't remember what year it was somewhere in between 2003-2005. Then came the ROFD patch. Quests bugged, Koxpers killing Felankor upon restarts, isiloon getting bugged to death.

Oh and not to mention back when Tyons were bugged and dropping rings of felankor? How the fuck does that happen? LOL

Not a single thing was done whatsoever. Then you take a look at the forums;posts full of evidence of cheaters, tons of players complaining and what happens? The posts/threads are either closed or deleted.

I mean just yesterday I wanted to try out USKO again in prep for EUKO. Logged in Cwest-2 and what did I see?

1. A mage teleporting across the map in moradon.
    2. Bots roaming around the mining grounds. They would literally mine one of those stones and go to the npc and trade them. All automatic and they were teleporting while at it.
    3. People shining like the sun with their absurd items that were likely sold to them by a gm.
    4. Absurd frame-rate and utilization of cores. How does USKO take up all my processing power when I have 4 cores? Most games these days run on two at max unless you want to up your resolution and effects. Heck I was playing EUKO and it ran so smooth. I was literally in shock.

I just don't understand how a company that has such a bad history still retains loyal customers. Oh wellz.

^ indeed. i dont understand how people can be so blind.

throughout all the time i played usko i absolutely hated pretty much everything about it. only the pk and some bits of fun made me stick to it for god knows how long.

so many frustrating things... i could make a huuuuge list of them but not today.

then i find these people that defend usko and they are in their right to do so and stay in usko if they cant be bothered to go euko to level again / find a proxy.

however i cannot understand how can they let an opportunity like this pass... they fully know what k2 is like, and what to expect from them, yet they continue buying shitloads of kc every week among other things (come to cwest 2.0!)

if these people really cared about the players, they would scream stay away from usko, but instead they try to lure players into a dead game that isnt worth it at all anymore. at least not now that we've got another choice to experience one of the best pvp systems without having to learn japanese or download a private server that could last either a week or a year.

lets be honest and analyze for a second all the shit that usko has constantly pulled off against their very own players... i find it extremely selfish to try to lure players into cwest (or usko at all), players that might eventually get fucked over by k2.

at one point i was cwest's shield, but that was because at that time, it was the best choice when it came down to official servers (sure ares pk coulda been boss, good luck finding more than 20 english speakers though).

again, not bashing on anyone and i know it would sound so weird that a usko player actually recommended euko lol, it will probably never happen. i just hope people have enough common sense to stay away from usko. it wont improve, they had more than 5 years for that. euko might not be the paradise but like other people said, anything is better than K2. and atm im sticking with anything

heres a link to usko officials so you can see by yourselves http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php?showforum=459

check the different server sections
    Last edited by razor; 10-31-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    Difference is huge, etc game is better designed for computer..
    UsKo runs ~30fps for me, I went to EuKo and boom ~130fps...
    So yeah, I don't know why is it like that, I quess EuKo using all cores?

I was already going to buy new graphic card... but seems like it's not needed enymore since EuKo came
    if this is true, omfg ima play euko for sure... i mean, i have 6 fps in cz.

hell ya, beast pc !

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    Can't compare the two yet since euko hasn't been released yet but ppl are just praying for it to be gud so they can leave the sh1thole that k2 has created behind.

Sums it about up I think.
    SWEDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

on topic: yes bro euko

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    SWEDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

on topic: yes bro euko
    zeca men what are you even doing, are you gonna share with anyone at all?

<------add my new msn under my post amount

i cant use private messages until nov 2nd lol

Apparently, krowaz armour can only be put up in buying merchant with Turkish OS in USKO: Buyer Merchant Krowaz - GamersFirst Forums Funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    Why do I have to write this in all EUKO-USKO topics ?
    Versions will be same or almost same.

@razor USKO will have new animations, too.

No flame, thanks !
    EUKO should have been launching today (in e.g. 10 hrs). Don't see any USKO update coming yet; do not see why EUKO postponement should have anything to say for this.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

As someone said, these 2 shouldn't be compared yet. People are just extremely excited about EUKO, but we still have to wait and see if it truly will be better then USKO.

I personally believe that from the start there is a few advantages that EUKO has over USKO... but nonetheless, it's the major ones such as customer support and banning cheaters that will be the bigger factors that will distinguish the 2.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast