Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Usko vs euko

This is a discussion on Usko vs euko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nvm. I dont wear the pants in my life....
Page: 3

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

nvm. I dont wear the pants in my life.
    Last edited by KungPaoChicken; 10-31-2011 at 08:16 PM. Reason: girls

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Apparently, krowaz armour can only be put up in buying merchant with Turkish OS in USKO: Buyer Merchant Krowaz - GamersFirst Forums Funny.

EUKO should have been launching today (in e.g. 10 hrs). Don't see any USKO update coming yet; do not see why EUKO postponement should have anything to say for this.
    TR language option is new thing, implemented by patch 1882 n enable for TR OS. So it seems mgame fixed or developed it for TR language at least.
    posted by the turk mod there.

lol... another bug, another slap in the face to usko customers.

in my case i think that i have the ultimate reason.

why should european play Euko instead of USKO !?

EUKO Question and Answers - GamersFirst Forums

you should read this post
    kinda scary huh ?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I've stated a few times on here that if it was not for my loyalty towards my clan members I would seriously consider going over to EUKO.

Yes the beta went fine , but remember , it was a fresh install with no users accounts and items to port over. As their database and user base grows it will make their job tougher to implement things smoothly. This is why it is better to give them time to prove their worth and gain our confidence.

We often forget how old KO really is and how fragile it can be. Any company is going to have a roller coaster ride running it , so people need to be realistic about what to expect.

unbeat permabanned trololol

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    posted by the turk mod there.

lol... another bug, another slap in the face to usko customers.
    Why do you post on every topic slamming USKO for anything you can find lol? I don't understand what your beef is..
    You have literally nothing to say thats constructive to anyone.

Usko is shit and everyone that plays it will get fucked over, EUKO is the best, only pro's like yourself will play EUKO, everyone else is inferior.

Summed up your last 500 posts, job done, now you can fuck off and stop spamming your shit everywhere like your getting paid for it.
    Last edited by Lavie; 10-31-2011 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Why do you post on every topic slamming USKO for anything you can find lol? I don't understand what your beef is..
    You have literally nothing to say thats constructive to anyone.

Usko is shit and everyone that plays it will get fucked over, EUKO is the best, only pro's like yourself will play EUKO, everyone else is inferior.

Summed up your last 500 posts, job done, now you can fuck off and stop spamming your shit everywhere like your getting paid for it.
    someone is mad i think

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    You can compare k2 to a dog shit and the dog shit will be considered a better option.
    Point is comparing something thats been out as long as usko to something thats only been in a beta stage don't start comparing anything until its been online and running officially that would be like comparing something that doesn't even exist alot of people have had success with USKO and others have not and theres alot of players who i am sure will still continue to stay with USKO me on the other hand I will be giving this a shot just to see how things go if I do not like it after a few weeks/months/years I will quit but everyone has their own opinion.

DEM0NAT0R

them 2 cant be comparated yet couse in 1 year even if it will be a corupted game as usko dont think so they will have the gear to compete...

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

just the fact that all the damned quests were working, as well as upgrades, as well as the npcs inside the monster stones, as well as gms were always on and doing their job like banning the few cheaters (almost istanltly) make euko_beta > usko.

Without talking about pk; be serious...atm usko is became worst than ever...not just illegal items here and there; cheating is now a must if u wanna do anything there. NO spots where to exp, where to farm, u can't neither walk near bowl cuz of all the 60lvl mages parties (all bots) farming bosses and bifrost mobs and that automatically follow/cast and kill u almost istantly.

usko is +++++ (at least atm)
    and i don't care at all if i got a uber geared char..i'll switch server.
    LOL atm my way of playing ko is reduced in doing just chaos (cuz i'm fkng good at it) and merchanting.I neither join juraid anymore cuz of all the noobs using autoloot.
    Pking is really pointless.Going bifrost is pointless.Exp is pointless.

u reatarded.keep buying usko premmy on sales -_-
    Last edited by inarco; 11-01-2011 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    pking is not the same as before, ppl now just do np transfer, and their system isnt working. so fuck off usko.

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    just the fact that all the damned quests were working, as well as upgrades, as well as the npcs inside the monster stones, as well as gms were always on and doing their job like banning the few cheaters (almost istanltly) make euko_beta > usko.

Without talking about pk; be serious...atm usko is became worst than ever...not just illegal items here and there; cheating is now a must if u wanna do anything there. NO spots where to exp, where to farm, u can't neither walk near bowl cuz of all the 60lvl mages parties (all bots) farming bosses and bifrost mobs and that automatically follow/cast and kill u almost istantly.

usko is +++++ (at least atm)
    and i don't care at all if i got a uber geared char..i'll switch server.
    LOL atm my way of playing ko is reduced in doing just chaos (cuz i'm fkng good at it) and merchanting.I neither join juraid anymore cuz of all the noobs using autoloot.

u reatarded.keep buying usko premmy on sales -_-
    inc flames by lavie

not to mention select character works woohoo

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    If you get DC, go FX file and delete everything that says 'arrow' in file name.
    Koxper archers do this ^^
    i did delete the fire arrow ones in usko.

doing so restricted me from using any sort of fire arrow... so eh, i wouldnt be so sure about deleting everything

at least that stopped dc at HB

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast