Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

views on turkish racism

This is a discussion on views on turkish racism within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this topic has been going over and over again for like127568273278 times its becoming another similar "server restart?" topic. there'll ...
Page: 3

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

this topic has been going over and over again for like127568273278 times its becoming another similar "server restart?" topic. there'll always be 3 types of people responding to these topics... 1) the defensive turks 2) the clowns 3) the people who try to keep peace.

n then there're ppl like me who think, "next person who does this topic deserves a slit on the wrist." (no, not you-know-who)

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-rock08
    well there is one more solution.
    if you guys, turks, who are in this forums, dont like the racism that some ppl do here, then why dont you go to turkish forums where all people speak turkish language and everyone will be happy.
    no, how about this... If you don't like me banning every racist post then why don't you move to a different forum?

This forum does not promote racism, and neither will i tolerate it.

If you want me removed as moderator with the reasoning 'not racist enough' i wish you all the luck with your petition[/b]
    who said i am racist or i tolerate racist? i dont like racists too, but there are still some gay ppl that dont like other nations... there isnt much to do about them.

sexa

Originally posted by rock08
    well there is one more solution.
    if you guys, turks, who are in this forums, dont like the racism that some ppl do here, then why dont you go to turkish forums where all people speak turkish language and everyone will be happy.
    this comment means that ur racist be carefull next time if u dont want to be called as a racist

Cleatus

S> Lobo Hammer +3 as seen here B/O 260m,.. c'mon I wanna sell by end of the day plys.

pls don't delete my post. It's as pointless as the thread itsself :S. Sorry STevarious.

oh.. yourbloodisonmydagger for queen. :wub: h43r: go run behind geforce and __________ and keep talkin your poo some more pls. HAHAHA half the time even they can't protect your 2 hit arse.

blah blah blah .. lany sekhum or however you spell it.. I don't care. Some of the nicest ppl I've met in game are turkish. My first raptor was gyft from turke gobble gobble get_out, the first time I was scammed was by a chinese kid from So. Cal. , some of the kssing-est clans in the fackin game post here all the time "I hate turk cheaters".. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Some of you just need to unplug for a bit.

~At the end of the day, it's all just pixals~ Tamaramma

iKilledLincoln

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

I can't be arsed continueing that but the list goes on. If you have a problem with individuals, keep it between individuals don't bring nationality into it when it has no place. The other day i got ksed by some canadian bloke, i didn't make a post saying 'ZOMG i got ksed by an american' yet everyday someone makes a post about 'OMG Turk's ksed me'

It's not the nation that offends you, its the invidual, so what gives you the right to offend the nation in return?
    please don't confuse the two :P

btw

Check Beramus or dies market forums for info on my 60.8X shadow knight im selling. need to sell it pls pls pls :wub:

rattrap

imo turkey shouldnt even be playing usko. is this opinion racist? ofc it is. but we put up with it everyday. my solution? only answer pms from ppl you know. this way i have never got hacked or anything like that. never give away account info stuff like that blah blah. this is what happens when you are a leader of a gg clan and you go afk in town for an hour

theres always a solution. if someone from turkey is ksing then you stay and keep the spot. if your too weak to keep the spot you shouldnt be there in the first place.

hint if you get too many pms like i did then press shift+c 2 times.
    thats why ive stayed playing this game for a year now. just ignore them and dont come here complaining about them

Originally posted by Cleatus
    oh.. yourbloodisonmydagger for queen. * :wub: * *h43r: * go run behind geforce and __________ and keep talkin your poo some more pls. HAHAHA half the time even they can't protect your 2 hit arse. *
    actually i've been playing football for the last 2 hours and just got home, i also have been playing my warrior PSYR3N mostly over the last few months... if you wish to come fight me, be my guest, if you wish to fight Hydr0 on URunFasterWithAKnifE, be my guest, I'm sure he'll take his '2 hit ass' and hand you yours on a plate my dear fellow.

rattrap, if you don't like recieving pm's... they implemented this handy 'block pm's' feature... i'd recommend its use

tolgahan

HEy ppl come Turkiye for a holiday.
    I ll be ur guide.

i ll close my cafe for a day for a lan party
    (dont worry all comp. has antiviruses ) h43r:

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    well i'll be honest i don't expect my views to be very popular but at least they are honest.

I am totally against racism in whatever form, i think there is no need for it, we are all born equal and we all die equal, thats the way life is. That said i don't want to have it forced into my face everyday when i read a simple forum. Everyday a new topic, 'i hate turks', 'this is why turks are stupid', 'why everyone hates turks' etc etc where as the reality is you have no reason to hate turks, you walk past a turkish person in the street and you have no reason to hate him, although i have no doubt you will find you will because of this game.

Saying you have a hatred for a nation meerly acts as a generalisation. You can hate the individuals but you have no reason to hate every single one of them, thats ridiculous. There are a lot of perfectly legitimate turkish people that play this game that have to put up with these insults everyday, despite the fact that they have never cheated, scammed, even so much as put one foot wrong in this game, but they have to put up with this generalised racism because of things other people have done.

Charlie187 is american, does that mean you have the right to believe all americans are scammers?
    0000000 is english, does that mean you have the right to believe all english people are arrogant?

I can't be arsed continueing that but the list goes on. If you have a problem with individuals, keep it between individuals don't bring nationality into it when it has no place. The other day i got ksed by some canadian bloke, i didn't make a post saying 'ZOMG i got ksed by an american' yet everyday someone makes a post about 'OMG Turk's ksed me'

It's not the nation that offends you, its the invidual, so what gives you the right to offend the nation in return?
    all english people are arrogant :lol:[/b]
    If your guna generalise english people, dont be surprised when someone does the same to americans and trust me, that aint hard to do.. we are stupid for following your countrys lead to a war that should never of been. Also, to answer this topic, I think people get confused. Just because alot of turkish people have done wrong in this game doesnt mean all of the turks who play have/ do or will ever cheat. If your guna follow these ideals, your as bad as the BMP :angry:

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX@
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

well i'll be honest i don't expect my views to be very popular but at least they are honest.

I am totally against racism in whatever form, i think there is no need for it, we are all born equal and we all die equal, thats the way life is. That said i don't want to have it forced into my face everyday when i read a simple forum. Everyday a new topic, 'i hate turks', 'this is why turks are stupid', 'why everyone hates turks' etc etc where as the reality is you have no reason to hate turks, you walk past a turkish person in the street and you have no reason to hate him, although i have no doubt you will find you will because of this game.

Saying you have a hatred for a nation meerly acts as a generalisation. You can hate the individuals but you have no reason to hate every single one of them, thats ridiculous. There are a lot of perfectly legitimate turkish people that play this game that have to put up with these insults everyday, despite the fact that they have never cheated, scammed, even so much as put one foot wrong in this game, but they have to put up with this generalised racism because of things other people have done.

Charlie187 is american, does that mean you have the right to believe all americans are scammers?
    0000000 is english, does that mean you have the right to believe all english people are arrogant?

all english people are arrogant :lol:
    If your guna generalise english people, dont be surprised when someone does the same to americans and trust me, that aint hard to do.. we are stupid for following your countrys lead to a war that should never of been. Also, to answer this topic, I think people get confused. Just because alot of turkish people have done wrong in this game doesnt mean all of the turks who play have/ do or will ever cheat. If your guna follow these ideals, your as bad as the BMP :angry:[/b]
    are you stupid? lol read it again

the_man_slayer

No, are u? i replied what i thought to a comment i read. Im sure you've heard of freedom of speech

i love that gay dude

Originally posted by the_man_slayer
    No, are u? i replied what i thought to a comment i read. Im sure you've heard of freedom of speech
    1. You said you could easily say the same about americans... which i had done the line above
    2. in the sentence i was proposing a rhetorical question, designed to suggest that generalisation was a bad thing... which you some how took as me making a generalisation
    3. i am english

the_man_slayer

answers:
    1. When I said I could easily say the same about americans.. i was talking to cRuX, not you. I was reply to when he said english were arrogant. Just coz u gave your comment doesnt mean i cant give mine.
    2. I agree completly, generalisations are bad and i dont think you were generalising. I thought cRuX was generalising.
    3. I know, what i have writen suggest that u have assumed i was talking to you when i was talking to cRuX lol :wub:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast