Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

views on turkish racism

This is a discussion on views on turkish racism within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you guys are way too into this. turkish/turkey is not a race, something i like to point out i myself ...
Page: 6

OrcTank

you guys are way too into this.

turkish/turkey is not a race, something i like to point out

i myself believe the whole issue is miscommunication between the 2 nations. and americans are evil and atk personal beliefs

KO could make a server with no turkish ips, which would suck i would loose some good friends but would resolve a lot of these problems.

i would have to say most of the people i dislike in this game are english speaking pricks.

zero, i agree with your stance on religion, well put

tolgahan

if he says "fuck turks .. i hate turks.. etc etc" We can call him racist.
    But i dont post anything if his post means only one Turk.
    If he means Turks.Thats a probLem.

Science does not need to disprove religion. The two just need to stay out of each others way, and that means religion staying well away from education and public office (which isnt the case at the moment). You cannot provide counter-evidence to science on the basis of religion, and you cannot test religion as a theory because a theory MUST be testable. When i studied astronomy we read about the views of Stephen Hawking who claimed that there will always be room for the possibility of a God in the void of knowledge that we lack (mainly to do with the big bang theory). It is just folly to try and mix the 2 together, like all these intelligent design proponents are trying and failing.

There are hundreds of quotes that i listed, you are saying that ALL of them are taken out of context? Let me remind you, this is supposedly a divine book. It only takes 1 contradiction to prove the book to be non-divine, why would the Old testament contain any fallacies? The new testament is even worse. I think you are on weak ground here, even hardened christians will admit to the inconsistencies and will create some elaborate explanation for them. I am more of a purist, if i was to believe in some divine text (which i wouldnt), it would need to be 100% consistent with itself and with scientific wisdom. Some people just need to believe in a god, im not one of them.

ChrisOwns

Pick anyone you want an i'll rationalize it.

i picked 3 at random next to each other. And btw, half-sister counts as incest

GE 17:15-16, 20:11-12, 22:17 Abraham and his half sister, Sarai, are married and receive God's blessings.
    LE 20:17, DT 27:20-23 Incest is wrong.

GE 18:20-21 God decides to "go down" to see what is going on.
    PR 15:3, JE 16:17, 23:24-25, HE 4:13 God is everywhere. He sees everything. Nothing is hidden from his view.

GE 19:30-38 While he is drunk, Lot's two daughters "lie with him," become pregnant, and give birth to his offspring.
    2PE 2:7 Lot was "just" and "righteous."

have fun with those lol

zzzzz why isnt this retard topic closed yet. its just a bunch of ppl trying to sounds smart of what they think about turks. i didnt bother to read anything past page 1 cause u guys make these posts longer than books and i really dont like reading books.
    k while im in this stupid post i might as well say what i think about them :P .

95% of turks that play this game are children or really challenged mentally cause they can only insult ppl in 1 way that english ppl understand.which is the famous i fuk u family/mother/ or even father -_-. i dont understand why a 10 year old wanna fuk my father but w/e. as a lot of ppl say some turks are good and true but its really rare to find a good turk. and of course all the turks im refering to are the ones that play this game only. the irl turks i have no clue how they act or how they. im sure they are civilized ppl like americans are irl. but what happens in a game stays in a game dont say that all of them are bad cause if u ever visit turkey im sure u wont see them say i fuk u mother. now can we pls stop with these posts?

ChrisOwns

Originally posted by 0000000
    i picked 3 at random next to each other. And btw, half-sister counts as incest

GE 17:15-16, 20:11-12, 22:17 Abraham and his half sister, Sarai, are married and receive God's blessings.
    LE 20:17, DT 27:20-23 Incest is wrong.

GE 18:20-21 God decides to "go down" to see what is going on.
    PR 15:3, JE 16:17, 23:24-25, HE 4:13 God is everywhere. He sees everything. Nothing is hidden from his view.

GE 19:30-38 While he is drunk, Lot's two daughters "lie with him," become pregnant, and give birth to his offspring.
    2PE 2:7 Lot was "just" and "righteous."

have fun with those lol
    lol k well i'm religous but not a fanatic, but i'll use some common sence.

Gah, i'm at my dads house and they don't own a bible. lmao.
    *Searching for an onlinebible, i'll be back in a sec*

nidah

i have one thing to say.

USKO was first played by americans and we were the first to cheat, when the turkish people came and many other people of different nationalittys came, they saw that we cheated/hacked. Monkey See, Moneky Do. if you think about it right, we showed them koxp/kosp/kohack, so do not blame them, blame the americans and others who firsted hacked/cheated. Because if they first did not cheat, then there would be no reason to be racist to turkish people and others, not every turkish person is bad and cheats, and not every american player is legit.

ChrisOwns

Honestly we should be mad at the Japanese for making the program the Turks use to cheat.....

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    do you really want to hear my view? Because all you'll do is fucking complain
    :wub:

-------------------------------------------

Feel the :wub: ?

Originally posted by morax
    Whos worse an American or a Turk? ....

.... Answer is it depends on the person.

Simple enough really isnt it?
    Americans droped 7.845 tons of bombs on my country

Ancients

Originally posted by ChrisOwns
    Honestly we should be mad at the Japanese for making the program the Turks use to cheat.....
    lol yea, there should be like a vid. button you can press where the video automatically gets sent to gm, and he cant play KO till he sees it! LOL so many ppl would get banned

turkwhipe would be more efficient

EDIT: on second thought we should really be mad at the turk rouges...

Dmio

Originally posted by 0000000
    Exactly, we shouldn't try to ignore our image to foreigners, we should do something about it. The main difference i see between British and Turkish people is that the British accept criticism and are used to it, and the Turkish will not tolerate it in any form.

There IS a problem with the number of turks who are cheating, instead of wasting everyone's time talking about a non-issue like racism, i think the turkish KO community could be doing a lot more to stop it. For instance the turkish KO forums could be sending lists of players who discuss using cheats to K2, Turkish cafe owners should be banning any players using cheats on their computers (this is already the case where i live in England). *

There are more useful things to do then argue about "racism" in ko.

@megalomaniac: Yes which is why i choose to protest against organised religion peacefully through means of education and the media, i am a member of the national secular society. People have every right to persue what ever religious choices they want, but NO ONE has the right to be immune to criticism. This is the danger we are facing right now, a government introducing bills that will make talking against religion very difficult indeed. Its a good job the majority of our government is against Tony Blair crazy ideas.
    right, good luck.

neofatih

BLOCK ALL IP's OF TURKEY

Jubilex

I must say thoroughly enjoyed reading URunFasterWithAKnife & 00000000 discussion with each other, it was both mature & intelligent unlike most threads (such as this). Kudos to you both, move to Australia and join the beer swilling yobos who sit around all day & watch sport (at least you'll be on the winning side )

All races have their good & bad, judge the individual not the nationality

Whos worse an American or a Turk? ....
    Have to answer this, I lived in the US & southeast Asia for nearly 2 decades & I dont believe either is worse than the other (American or Turkish). I'm sure both have their good & bad representatives. I would also like to point out that you should never judge a countries citizens by it's political leadership.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast