Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Weapon Defenses

This is a discussion on Weapon Defenses within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do you mean 1v1 encountered randomly in CZ, whilest in the fray of other things? Or in the arena or ...
Page: 6

Zxenke

Do you mean 1v1 encountered randomly in CZ, whilest in the fray of other things? Or in the arena or a planned location in CZ seperate from the hustle and bustle of pking? You are tryign to attribute one thing to another. Preagranged 1v1? Rules set my contestants. 1v1 in CZ during pk? Whatever you want.

the reason weapon defenses are normally used in a 1 v 1 has nothing to do with being a gentleman. It has to do with the fight taking forever and coming down to who runs out of pots. When caladmin told me about the fight he said he was getting flamed for using spear parts, but he said it wasnt even something he thought about before hand. He just assumed he would fight the same way he would in cz. Simple solution 1 v 1 again. There is no way in hell F9 should loose to caladmin. Thats not a shot at caladmin because he already knows what i think of him as a warrior and ive already told him what i think he should do to improve. F9 is 5 lvls higher so of course he should win.[/b]
    Yes Gsus.
    Cala can use what he wants, when he wants. Nothing stopping him, shit. Its all part of game, no big deals.
    Cala won because he used spear def, people shouldnt flame him for it. THEY should apologize for even flaming him.

Cala beat F9, he doesnt need to improve ahah. He can just use spear def anytime he wishes.

Banned

Weapon defense armors are for pussies. Real playerz only have IN/IB or a CS

Weapon defense armors are for pussies. Real playerz only have IN/IB or a CS[/b]
    Yea, so why people whine when turks using their +5 IN and +5 IB.
    Oh they arent real players right?

People who whine about wheather items are fair or unfair are the REAL PUSSIES because they obviiously cant live with it.

Zxenke

Weapon defense armors are for pussies. Real playerz only have IN/IB or a CS[/b]
    God I hope that was sarcasm... Im not entirely sure, so I'll say this. IB/IN/CS=special defense armors, but in accoessory form.

God I hope that was sarcasm... Im not entirely sure, so I'll say this. IB/IN/CS=special defense armors, but in accessory form.[/b]
    +1

hmm i wonder if Styx is Cheap too. I dont use it , because i dont really need it. But lets ask the Experts on these Forums If its fair.
    Yea and its part of the game.

Banned

If you have to take off your armors and sacrifice your str or hp or w/e for some shitty weapon defenses...then u deserve to die

Zxenke

Shitty weapon defense? Guess not shitty enough since thats how whoever beat F9, lol

If you have to take off your armors and sacrifice your str or hp or w/e for some shitty weapon defenses...then u deserve to die[/b]
    Their not shitty, They achieve their purpose very efficently.

They complete thier job, they make you the victor of the 1 vs 1.

kibal

nothing against wheapon defences but dont think talias are fair[/b]

2-3 acid pots bb talia xD

Banned

If you need weapon defenses to win in a 1v1 then you seriously suck ass. I guess that's what happens when all the good people quit this game and the kids start comin to play

Zxenke

So it's then only armored characters like warriors/sins who win a fight? Mages and bps are essentially out of it? Lol, special defense armors would put in the game for a reason. And I assume you play either a rogue or warrior and hate it when you get beat by a bp or mage, lol.

no the person, that lost the fight sucks ass.

not the person that won because he is a better KO player.

Smart KO players- Takes all options into motherfucking consideration.

its like saying if you need to combo to win a fight then you suck ass.
    Whats wrong with combo? Its not part of the game, it makes you hit faster.

Weapon Def- Its part of game, it saves your ass from mass dmg.

By all means, But you can do whatever you want ingame as long as you win
    SO enjoy the game.

Combo all you want
    Use Weapon def all you want.

Just as long as people dont blame weapon defenses for losing like whiners.

Banned

So it's then only armored characters like warriors/sins who win a fight? Mages and bps are essentially out of it? Lol, special defense armors would put in the game for a reason. And I assume you play either a rogue or warrior and hate it when you get beat by a bp or mage, lol.[/b]

Dont play this game anymore. AND I have fought people on my BP without weapon defs. Yes Warriors/Sin too. AND I usually win.

Zxenke

Lol, gj then. Then you must gave either had good uniques or they just plain out sucked. Ill opt for the first option in your humble favor. In which case...ac (ac from uniques since that's the only way a bp would survive) is unfair? Lol. Everyone strip down naked in CZ and run around throwing snowballs/rocks!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast