Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

What brings people to scam

This is a discussion on What brings people to scam within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so you lot are saying if you could rob a bank and get millions, knowing the fact you would not ...
Page: 3

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

so you lot are saying if you could rob a bank and get millions, knowing the fact you would not get caught 100%, you wouldn't do it?

shut up.

so you lot are saying if you could rob a bank and get millions, knowing the fact you would not get caught 100%, you wouldn't do it?

shut up.[/b]

Exactly. I don't want to take other people's money that they earned, worked for, toiled in life for and are using to pay their bills and save for some hopeful retirement way down the road. Let's see, I can get away with steeling a guys items he spent 100's if not 1000's of hrs in a game working for, or he went to a job and came home and bought himself an item, or his family gave him some Christmas or bday money and wanted something for his character...ya that sounds really fucking cool, I'll try and get him to trust me, then Ima fuck him up and take his shit. Shut up, fool.

zurx

Well everyone SHOULD know u cant trust anyone, anywhere, except with the exception of a few friends u may have. People do it because they're jealous, greedy, and because the oppertunity is there (like the others said). If someone accidentally puts a II+7 in merchant for 30mil instead of 300m and u buy it, its the same as scamming, unless u buy it and intend to give it back because they made a mistake...

like the scenario above, if they had amazing items (IN,IB something+8 ect) alot of people would take it so they can better themselves and because of the oppertunity. In this world u can only look out for yourself.[/b]
    Well i believe that alot of people do it for revenge because i had a friend who got scammed once and he didnt know how to get money back and he was so pissed of he would be saying if people scam me why wouldnt i scam them and also if someone sells ii+7 for 30m instead of 300m in merchant and u buy it its not scamming its his fault for not double checking but it would be scamming if you convicne him to put it for 30m or if you convince him to giv it to you so you can see it or somthing.

Almost everyone is corruptible, I dont care how trustworthy or nice you think they are. Some are just harder to tempt or more cautious about getting caught.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Interesting.

shut up.[/b]
    not exactly the same

because banks are big groups

I would scam a bank, an assurance (not sure about the name...), K2.... if i'm sure I won't get caught

But I wouldn't scam individuals because it's a "personal offense"

Banned

scammers all work for dro, that way he can feed his family.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

not exactly the same

because banks are big groups

I would scam a bank, an assurance (not sure about the name...), K2.... if i'm sure I won't get caught

But I wouldn't scam individuals because it's a "personal offense"[/b]
    Ofc it's not entirely the same but has the same aspects...'scamming' / robbing a bank = you are taking peoples time and effort they gave to earning their money and you are just taking it away from them. Not seeing their faces or emotions after it happens makes it alright for you?

I would never scam people money over KO items, because it's simply just sad to me.

zrocker0404

So does this make robin hood wrong? :P

Ofc it's not entirely the same but has the same aspects...'scamming' / robbing a bank = you are taking peoples time and effort they gave to earning their money and you are just taking it away from them. Not seeing their faces or emotions after it happens makes it alright for you?

I would never scam people money over KO items, because it's simply just sad to me.[/b]
    banks, assurance companies, and K2 just to name them don't care about stealing your money so I wouldn't have any problem robbing them, if this has no consequences on me

bhupinder

People scam because what could the other person do? It's a game and they don't give a shit or they've been scammed so much that when they get the chance greed and revenge takes over.

Validating

ppl rob cuz they fail irl
    ppl scam ingame cuz they fail ingame

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

M O N E Y[/b]
    Exactly

Curt

ppl rob cuz they fail irl
    ppl scam ingame cuz they fail ingame[/b]

+1

Good way to put it haha

4que

People will always try to find away to not have to work for anything, get it as quick as possible no matter what you have to do to get it, even if it means stealing it. So that they can have something better.

More and more prevalent in society these days, and its sad.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast