Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

What hatred has been reduced too

This is a discussion on What hatred has been reduced too within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I just want offer my depest condolance to hatred, once know as a honorable clan now just nothinng but ...
Page: 1

Luc1fer

Default What hatred has been reduced too

Well I just want offer my depest condolance to hatred, once know as a honorable clan now just nothinng but bunh of lvl 70 noob running around raiding exp party, while hiding behind Pristess_pam and 2 mages to tp them ,

today hatred was switchingserver (F9, Pwnage, 0 , pristes_pam , tekton ETC) all lvl 70 except 1 guy , and all they were tryting to do in cz is come and raid exp party then switch servers and do the same. I think you guys are a shame on lvl 70 , because instead of killing ppl that are actully out pking , and also when they red ball the big bad lvl 70 throws a fuking shield on and then start running till either they town (like NUBS they are ) or get tped by the damn mage,,

If you going to raid party , I would suggest go GROW SOME BALLS , instead of towning like a bitch you are.

well I dont mind loosing NPS (50 or 1000) dont make differance to me I can make it back up!!!

I think they dont have to be the big fucking Pussies that they are. [/quote]

cRuX

sounds to me as if you're pissed cuz they raided you.

LiveToRemember

Default Re: What hatred has been reduced too

hiding behind Pristess_pam and 2 mages to tp them
    [/quote]

Why did i think that thing is called good pk :mellow: h43r:

susGe

have you actually been out pking today? There is pretty much no one out. CZ is a pvp zone. PLAYER Vs. PLAYER. It is a privelage to lvl there not a right. Thats why the mobs drop bonus xp. Why should we allow you to lvl when we are raided just as well as you are? Want safe xp take your ass to eslant.

Luc1fer

not pissed cauz frankly i dont car loosing nps I have enough , what i dont get is why spend all the time in the world to lvl 70 and then best thing they can manage to do is try to kill exp party (only) for the whole day, I raid exp party also when i pk , when it gets too slow and u cant find enough ppl to kill. but there sole reason to stay in cz is not to fight ppl that are actully pking but to come and try to kill ppl that are exping. it is just sad to see that LVL 70 would do that to earn there np , once Hatred actully used to PK ,BUT I guess those days are over.

And on top of that as soon as pristese_pam dies they all town in instance , inshort I think i would have bit more honor to stay there and complet the fight instead of towwing like a little sissy. GG keep it going Pwang... (wait you are not the real Pwnag, cauz real pwange would not do such thing) cauz he actully had skills to match his lvl.

I think only thing now they can manage is RAid Exp party

susGe

Originally posted by Luc1fer
    not pissed *cauz frankly i dont car loosing nps I have enough , what i dont get is why spend all the time in the world to lvl 70 and then *best thing they can manage to do is try to kill exp party (only) for the whole day, *I raid exp party also when i pk , when it gets too slow and u cant find enough ppl to kill. *but there sole reason to stay in cz is not to fight ppl that are actully pking but to come and try to kill ppl that are exping. *it is just sad to see that LVL 70 *would do that to earn there np , once Hatred actully used to PK ,BUT I guess those days are over. *

And on top of that as soon as pristese_pam dies they all town in instance , inshort I think i would have bit more honor to stay there and complet the fight instead of towwing like a little sissy. *GG keep it going Pwang... *(wait you are not the real Pwnag, cauz real pwange would not do such thing) *cauz he actully had skills to match his lvl.

I think only thing now they can manage is RAid Exp party
    typical hatred pk
    Leave human base go 12, Run past 12 head to orc base. Sit at orc base 5 - 10 minutes while orcs run in and out of there base afraid to advance. On vent "Wanna go to trolls?" "sure" Go to trolls kill ppl there kill afk rogues who cant lvl themselves. Town up rinse and repeat. When theres ppl in cz we fight them. Sorry if your to lazy to go anyplace beside the 2 main roads and bowl.

Ps: pam isnt 70 yet were working on it.

CALAdmin

Rofl! Tekton is level 64, I was the other warrior, and I am level 63.
    Pretty sure every leveling party gets raided in CZ, I would think you would know this, eh, guess not.

Pretty sure we raped everyone who was pk'ing, and all the orcs were staying in town and we're not stupid enough to run in there, so we figured we go check apos and troll spot, and possbily OBO's if they were up.

Sorry we got bored, won't do it again. <3's to all!

CALAdmin

real pwnage plays that account more often than you think, most ppl cant even tell when buddhas is playing and when RW is. And yeah what susG said, you suck go to eslant.

see no one will fight me 1v1 anymore, even lvl 70 full shell warriors run away with a dd shield from just me, i use the shield against multiple people u got a problem with that?. people come with full parties just to kill 2 or 3 hatred people levelling. why? because we are the best and they would die if they came with 3 ppl even if we are unbuffed. Even if there is a decent orc party out they will just keep ressing each other no matter how many times we kill them. you dont see us making sob threads about this, its part of the game.

so fuck you, if you dont like me flaming you then dont start retarded threads. i dont want to let orcs level, why should i? the fact is when we have our strongest party out virtually no one will fight us, orcs will go on the other server and we end up running around the whole of cz looking for any orcs.

NooBZilla

LMAO hatred isnt the best clan.... HAHAHAH

stevouk

Originally posted by 0000000
    real pwnage plays that account more often than you think, most ppl cant even tell when buddhas is playing and when RW is. And yeah what susG said, you suck go to eslant. *

see no one will fight me 1v1 anymore, even lvl 70 full shell warriors run away with a dd shield from just me, i use the shield against multiple people u got a problem with that?. people come with full parties just to kill 2 or 3 hatred people levelling. why? because we are the best and they would die if they came with 3 ppl even if we are unbuffed. Even if there is a decent orc party out they will just keep ressing each other no matter how many times we kill them. you dont see us making sob threads about this, its part of the game. *

so fuck you, if you dont like me flaming you then dont start retarded threads. i dont want to let orcs level, why should i? the fact is when we have our strongest party out virtually no one will fight us, orcs will go on the other server and we end up running around the whole of cz looking for any orcs.
    +1

stop bitching you retard, these guys are one of best clans in the server and if they want to raid parties then they can right ? its CZ, Colony Zone, this place is for PK'in, Player Killing you understand this? killing the opposite nation. You need killing you bitch, grow up and fight back and move to eslant kk?

Luc1fer

Originally posted by 0000000

^ Classic DICK HEAD AS always.

LAst I checked I killed you when u ran out of trolls (thnx to a lovely duffer ), every 1 can do that. MY POINT IS, Lately ALl I have Seen from Hatred Is nothing but GAy Actions. I USED to play on my Human sin as well Running right next to old Hatred party in CZ it was not like this , also as i said It does not make difference to me if i get killed and loose 50 np , big fucking deal. i have 180 k now , i wont have to go back to luferson and but nps. it is just sadning to see lvl 70's do it often while the lvl 60 's are actully pking.

Ps ,BTW 0000000 if you need any more items to make your self even stronger let me know, I can BABASHOP them to you , Also give discount for Retarded ppl , so you might save some money

Luc1fer

Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    real pwnage plays that account more often than you think, most ppl cant even tell when buddhas is playing and when RW is. And yeah what susG said, you suck go to eslant. *

see no one will fight me 1v1 anymore, even lvl 70 full shell warriors run away with a dd shield from just me, i use the shield against multiple people u got a problem with that?. people come with full parties just to kill 2 or 3 hatred people levelling. why? because we are the best and they would die if they came with 3 ppl even if we are unbuffed. Even if there is a decent orc party out they will just keep ressing each other no matter how many times we kill them. you dont see us making sob threads about this, its part of the game. *

+1

stop bitching you retard, these guys are one of best clans in the server and if they want to raid parties then they can right ? its CZ, Colony Zone, this place is for PK'in, Player Killing you understand this? killing the opposite nation. You need killing you bitch, grow up and fight back and move to eslant kk?[/b]

TAke your DIEz ASS out of ARES matters , STFU U dont even have right to but heads in here.

stevouk

Originally posted by Luc1fer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Luc1fer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

^ Classic DICK HEAD AS always.

LAst I checked I killed you when u ran out of trolls (thnx to a lovely duffer ), every 1 can do that. MY POINT IS, Lately ALl I have Seen from Hatred Is nothing but GAy Actions. I USED to play on my Human sin as well Running right next to old Hatred party in CZ it was not like this , also as i said It does not make difference to me if i get killed and loose 50 np , big fucking deal. i have 180 k now , i wont have to go back to luferson and but nps. it is just sadning to see lvl 70's do it often while the lvl 60 's are actully pking.

Ps ,BTW 0000000 if you need any more items to make your self even stronger let me know, I can BABASHOP them to you , Also give discount for Retarded ppl , so you might save some money[/b]
    i say your going to get killed over and over and over and over and over for being a dickhead on the forums lol
    you got arse raped you bitch....move if you dont like it

Die4MePlz

hey ace was that time gamepad or did u go manual yup yup yup sup sup sup ?

One thing though i kno you are best zero but dont be too cocky....you play alot longer you shoudl be this good....anyways i agree wit him one thing....hatred SUX....when PRIEST DIE THEY TOWN RIGHT AWAY....you shoudl go to orc side and learn how to pk witout priest =P....and one thing for HATRED especially CALADMIN...ur a fawkin noob who cant pk for shiet...go learn how to combo and go lvl ur self....stop throwing acid pots like a noob....

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast