Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Why did ChrisOwns get banned = he helped me alot

This is a discussion on Why did ChrisOwns get banned = he helped me alot within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Phosgene because he is retarded... +1...
Page: 5

Banned

Originally posted by Phosgene
    because he is retarded...
    +1

Kik0

Originally posted by CircularSquares
    Oh liek how Devile posted charlies info? *Even his myspace? *His address? *His phone number? *Let's ban Devile!1!!!! *Now stfu.
    He's a mod, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. You're a guest on the forum, don't like it? You're more than welcome to fuck off

Jubilex

In the Holy Book of Muslims it says there is more than 100 ways to say Allah. *
    For Example God(English)=Allah(Arabic)=Tanri(Turkish) and it goes and goes. *
    By saying Fuk Allah thing u also curse ur religion because islam and christian are nearly same religions.Both Religion believe same god but different messangers.How ever Muslims recpect Saint Jesus Christ because he is the 1st messanger that God chose.So its not right to say that because not only Turks believe it.There are many other countries.How ever like in every Country Turkey have lots of Jewish ppl Christian Ppl Budist ppl even Ateist ppl who can say that they are Turk proudly. *
    Yea i know many turks cheats and do these things but its not the best way to have prejudice to a nation from now.Maybe Tomorrow some of u will be diplamatic person.Some will work in international companies. *

Care factor 0 ....... religion really is the horses ass

Rocker911

Originally posted by CircularSquares+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CircularSquares)</div>
    Originally posted by GoodGun@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR

Lets go back to topic before it changes to flame wars topic.

I wanna say somthng.
    In the Holy Book of Muslims it says there is more than 100 ways to say Allah.
    For Example God(English)=Allah(Arabic)=Tanri(Turkish) and it goes and goes.
    By saying Fuk Allah thing u also curse ur religion because islam and christian are nearly same religions.Both Religion believe same god but different messangers.How ever Muslims recpect Saint Jesus Christ because he is the 1st messanger that God chose.So its not right to say that because not only Turks believe it.There are many other countries.How ever like in every Country Turkey have lots of Jewish ppl Christian Ppl Budist ppl even Ateist ppl who can say that they are Turk proudly.
    Yea i know many turks cheats and do these things but its not the best way to have prejudice to a nation from now.Maybe Tomorrow some of u will be diplamatic person.Some will work in international companies.

ty understanding my thoughts

AMEN

btw im not turkish im not muslim im christ
    You're who I been looking for my whole life? I found him on ko4life.....who woulda knew. I still say fuck Turks and fuck Allah.[/b]
    Im not turk nor Muslim but....Ip ban pls -_-
    Your attitude its not acceptable in the forum as far as i know by the forum rules. Now really any mod you should really ip ban him,hes startin to become very annoying.

CircularSquares

Originally posted by Rocker911+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rocker911)</div>
    Originally posted by CircularSquares+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CircularSquares)
    <!--QuoteBegin-GoodGun
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR

Lets go back to topic before it changes to flame wars topic.

I wanna say somthng.
    In the Holy Book of Muslims it says there is more than 100 ways to say Allah.
    For Example God(English)=Allah(Arabic)=Tanri(Turkish) and it goes and goes.
    By saying Fuk Allah thing u also curse ur religion because islam and christian are nearly same religions.Both Religion believe same god but different messangers.How ever Muslims recpect Saint Jesus Christ because he is the 1st messanger that God chose.So its not right to say that because not only Turks believe it.There are many other countries.How ever like in every Country Turkey have lots of Jewish ppl Christian Ppl Budist ppl even Ateist ppl who can say that they are Turk proudly.
    Yea i know many turks cheats and do these things but its not the best way to have prejudice to a nation from now.Maybe Tomorrow some of u will be diplamatic person.Some will work in international companies.

ty understanding my thoughts

AMEN

btw im not turkish im not muslim im christ
    You're who I been looking for my whole life? I found him on ko4life.....who woulda knew. I still say fuck Turks and fuck Allah.[/b]
    Im not turk nor Muslim but....Ip ban pls -_-
    Your attitude its not acceptable in the forum as far as i know by the forum rules. Now really any mod you should really ip ban him,hes startin to become very annoying.[/b][/quote]

And really you really provoke me really I don't really want to really flame but really it's so really tempting, really. So really if you really hate me why are you really talking to me? Leave me alone, really.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

hahahaha, i find it so funny that u think u are the shit by "flaming" someone for not having the best english... being this an international forum, where not everyone has english as main languages, seeing typo errors is frecuent, yet u think of yourself as a smart ass by pointing at this flaws.

and on other note, have u ever seen a dog? even if he is threated in a bad way, even if ppl show hate and despite towards him, most dogs are smart and stop coming back... u should do that aswell, but hey, everyone has his reasons.

Road

Geeze, he made 21 posts already? He sure does love flaming. I was trying to be nice to you, now I do think you need to be IP banned. Its obvious you don't like any of us and we don't like you. So why should you care if you are IP Banned? I'm sure no one will care either. You're just some dim-witted punk who thinks he is better than everyone else, when he has not even MET any of these people. Have fun flaming strangers because I'm sure they don't care, and you just seem to be getting worse and worse every time you come back. I'll just be glad the day you are IP banned so I don't get annoyed after reading the HATE you post here. BB <_<

CircularSquares

Originally posted by Dro
    hahahaha, i find it so funny that u think u are the shit by "flaming" someone for not having the best english... being this an international forum, where not everyone has english as main languages, seeing typo errors is frecuent, yet u think of yourself as a smart ass by pointing at this flaws.

and on other note, have u ever seen a dog? even if he is threated in a bad way, even if ppl show hate and despite towards him, most dogs are smart and stop coming back... u should do that aswell, but hey, everyone has his reasons.

Yeah, I can't argue with the best. Also, english isn't my first language, but I'll be dammed if I'm going to talk with broken english.....that would only subject people to flame me. And why would you compare people with a dog lmfao, nice way to win people over. Stop thinking you're smart cuz really every time you open your mouth you sound more and more pathetic.

CircularSquares

Originally posted by Road
    Geeze, he made 21 posts already? He sure does love flaming. I was trying to be nice to you, now I do think you need to be IP banned. Its obvious you don't like any of us and we don't like you. So why should you care if you are IP Banned? I'm sure no one will care either. You're just some dim-witted punk who thinks he is better than everyone else, when he has not even MET any of these people. Have fun flaming strangers because I'm sure they don't care, and you just seem to be getting worse and worse every time you come back. I'll just be glad the day you are IP banned so I don't get annoyed after reading the HATE you post here. BB <_<
    LOL, I love how you say you don't care what I say yet you're crying like a bitch to have me banned. BTW, IP ban is a joke seeing how I'm using satic IP.

Road

I see you are still at it. Let me rephrase that. I don't care because you are not offending me. I am just informing you that it’s annoying and I am trying to give you advise. Of course you still are subject to anger and will just quote me and say something else negative. I just want you to be IP banned or just keep getting banned, I won't go out of my way though. I have dealt with you before and I know your nature. You are actually how I used to be, but I changed unlike you. I am trying to give you advice and tell you that no one will like you if you continue like this. Its actually is worse to go to a forum where no one likes you than to just simply be banned. I have 1k posts on another forum, I was never banned there but I stopped going there because no one likes me there for the same reasons no one likes you.

I don't care if you think you are smarter than me. You should be mature enough by now to know where acting like this will take you. I hope you found my advice useful.

CircularSquares

Originally posted by Road
    I see you are still at it. Let me rephrase that. I don't care because you are not offending me. I am just informing you that it’s annoying and I am trying to give you advise. Of course you still are subject to anger and will just quote me and say something else negative. I just want you to be IP banned or just keep getting banned, I won't go out of my way though. I have dealt with you before and I know your nature. You are actually how I used to be, but I changed unlike you. I am trying to give you advice and tell you that no one will like you if you continue like this. Its actually is worse to go to a forum where no one likes you than to just simply be banned. I have 1k posts on another forum, I was never banned there but I stopped going there because no one likes me there for the same reasons no one likes you.

I don't care if you think you are smarter than me. You should be mature enough by now to know where acting like this will take you. I hope you found my advice useful.
    Someone hand me a tissue.

How about i hand u an ip ban, i think thats more appropriate cause u are so fucking annoying. Your like my 10 year old cousin who doesnt stop asking me to fix his PC

CircularSquares

Originally posted by Festo
    How about i hand u an ip ban, i think thats more appropriate cause u are so fucking annoying. Your like my 10 year old cousin who doesnt stop asking me to fix his PC
    Festo that would only hurt you. And if you're referring to EatMe, that's not my family member, and I think he's 17?

Why would it hurt me i cudnt give 1/100th of a shit about you

CircularSquares

Originally posted by Festo
    Why would it hurt me i cudnt give 1/100th of a shit about you
    Good, not my fault you're some loser who never made in life. Try to leave your house and make some friends. Ugly bitch. I think you should make some friends or hit up a club or something.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast