Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Why is KO so addicting?

This is a discussion on Why is KO so addicting? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Deftones+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deftones)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Quig Ok no flame please you all are gonna be like wdf??? but here goes.... ...
Page: 2

Quig

Originally posted by Deftones+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deftones)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Quig
    Ok no flame please you all are gonna be like wdf??? but here goes....

The real reason EVERYONE plays this game is to escape. *To escape from something in you life that is either hurting you, or angering you. *You come to play this game because its a way to suppress your feelings for the moment, and when you are not playing it you are not happy. *You play the game because it makes you feel good to be better then other, to be number one, to seek prestige, for FAME. *This game has a more realistic way of having some type of FAME then in the real world, as where you would seek fame is to become a celeberity, movie star, etc, which is harder to do then play a game constantly. *Now i am saying this for MOST of you players, there may be a few out there that just play it because they are bored... but if they do play because they are bored then they put EVERYTHING in front of KO, and not Ko in front of everything. *

Please dont flame because this is the truth for the majority of the people that play this game. *Post your thoughts.
    Didn't read the whole thing, I have a nice life so I ain't gonna flame you. But what your saying is completely false... -_-[/b]
    like i said for most... you may have a "nice" life or you may not idk... but think hard... let me ask you a few questions... how many hrs a day do u play and on average a week..?

susGe

go play other mmos comparable to KO (and no i dont mean WOW and EQ2 :rollseyes: ) but games that have been out just as long as ko. They really arent as fun as ko. The problems with ko are 1) the grind 2) horrible management. If not for K2 being horrible KO would be alot better then it is now.

Deftones

Originally posted by Quig+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Quig)</div>
    Originally posted by Deftones@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Quig

The real reason EVERYONE plays this game is to escape. *To escape from something in you life that is either hurting you, or angering you. *You come to play this game because its a way to suppress your feelings for the moment, and when you are not playing it you are not happy. *You play the game because it makes you feel good to be better then other, to be number one, to seek prestige, for FAME. *This game has a more realistic way of having some type of FAME then in the real world, as where you would seek fame is to become a celeberity, movie star, etc, which is harder to do then play a game constantly. *Now i am saying this for MOST of you players, there may be a few out there that just play it because they are bored... but if they do play because they are bored then they put EVERYTHING in front of KO, and not Ko in front of everything. *

Please dont flame because this is the truth for the majority of the people that play this game. *Post your thoughts.
    Didn't read the whole thing, I have a nice life so I ain't gonna flame you. But what your saying is completely false... -_-
    like i said for most... you may have a "nice" life or you may not idk... but think hard... let me ask you a few questions... how many hrs a day do u play and on average a week..?[/b]
    A day? 2 maybe, a wekk. Maybe 6-8...

_CAP_

ya id have to say the online friends, stu's singing, and the pvp

Quig

ok well then maybe you do have a "nice life" your one of the few.

TeeL

Originally posted by Quig

Sounds like its just you....

Deftones

Originally posted by Quig
    ok well then maybe you do have a "nice life" your one of the few.
    :lol: :wub:

Quig

ok sorry ill edit it out...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Morax has just given the perfect reason, I known AHM longer than KO from FPS. Many ppl come from them and the PvP is soooooooooooooooooo good it makes up for all the borning xp.

Spells

pvp is the best i think of all mmorpgs it pwns :wub:

Deftones

Originally posted by Felix
    Morax has just given the perfect reason, I known AHM longer than KO from FPS. Many ppl come from them and the PvP is soooooooooooooooooo good it makes up for all the borning xp.
    Lol, yeah.

Baxxor

ko pk is one of the best :P
    okey the game lags/dc/turks/dupes :P but pk is really the one i miss now when i aint playing..
    only thing i like about ko acctually with out it i wouldn´t played it ever -_-

Banned Senior Member

I played L2 and SoG ( DnL beta ) and both games suck not even close to KO
    I am going to try Cabal when it comes out but I dont think it will get close to ko either

Originally posted by morax

+ PVP is the dogs, most of my clan came from first person shooters, thats what we live for

thats so true tho almost every person i knew before ko came from cs 1.5/1.6 tfc or dod !FTW

altho i played runescape hacked for a living for 2 - 3 years and then started cs/dod/tfc full time now on ko

once new tfc is released if its release is sucessful i'll probly be competing again

Deftones

It's just funny though, I play CS, not addicted to it. Played Runescape, never got addicted to that...Played WoW, never got addicted to that either, only KO..KO HAS NICOTINE!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast