Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

why are we playing on diez

This is a discussion on why are we playing on diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tez/Aja my take.............. sorry this dude is not name changed he is somehow 72+ now with some ...
Page: 5

ZStyleZ

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    my take..............

sorry this dude is not name changed he is somehow 72+ now with some crazy items.....NO rogue has 5.5k hp on scrolls end of story so the jewels must be +2 or above and he is out of no where .... i doubt its legit

but w/e if things dont change alot of us will be out

yeah +1!

And who the hell is __Harald__ ?!?!?! 1100 Damage spam on me WTFFF

JimXrOx

my take..............

sorry this dude is not name changed he is somehow 72+ now with some crazy items.....NO rogue has 5.5k hp on scrolls end of story so the jewels must be +2 or above and he is out of no where .... i doubt its legit

Explain please Why NO rogue has 5.5k hp on that lvl.. i had 4.5K HP on 65... so its KINDA possible.. called balancing the char

FatM4n

He could go hp rouge on lvl 72+ that would explain the ac and the hp.

JimXrOx

Originally posted by FatM4n

guess what.. pumping points to HP must be illegal ><

lol that's nothing

with 1640 ap i spiked a ayasofya sin for 450 after he was maliced

pwned?

/quited_diez

FatM4n

Originally posted by JimXrOx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JimXrOx)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

guess what.. pumping points to HP must be illegal ><[/b]
    Sshit my int priest is illegal like shit then :S even bin laden is more legit then

SonicBoom

Give up and let the Turks have this game guys, theres no point trying to fight it. Let them bug abuse each other to death with ther macroed lvls and duped items, the company running this game dosent give a shit about there custumers. Stop wasting your time and $ on this game. Thats my opinion.

TunaFishyMe

with 4.5k HP on lvl 65 char...you must be wearing some HP jewels...or you are talking about undying buffs.
    i dont exactaly remember the number but i was HP rogue up to like 65-66 (130 into HP, rest into dex) and I believe I had around 4k HP. Assuming you are correct, a rogue gets about 100 HP per lvl...assuming you put 5 points into HP each lvl. That would mean this guy is about lvl 75....who is he? anyone know?
    How much did he spike you for? thats the main question

JimXrOx

Originally posted by SonicBoom
    Give up and let the Turks have this game guys, theres no point trying to fight it. Let them bug abuse each other to death with ther macroed lvls and duped items, the company running this game dosent give a shit about there custumers. Stop wasting your time and $ on this game. Thats my opinion.

well i more then agree with that.. but i disagree with the fact that being a turk means u are cheater.. 5.5k hp are Possible in 7x lvls for rogue.. without +2/3/4/5 uniques..

Karpsu

my take..............

Who said he was on HP scrolls? I, for one, have thought of just going on AC scrolls and be on HP buffs since you get maliced quite more often than parasited and you can get HP farbuffed. So I suppose he might be on undying.

JimXrOx

Originally posted by Karpsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Karpsu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    my take..............

Who said he was on HP scrolls? I, for one, have thought of just going on AC scrolls and be on HP buffs since you get maliced quite more often than parasited and you can get HP farbuffed. So I suppose he might be on undying.[/b]

the point is that this HP is possible even with scrolls.. so we dont need to whine until we have facts that he isnt on hp build or he hasnt pumped any health stats

TryToSlmMe

why does every have flame weaps :S???? :wacko:

De_Piere

mm we don't really say is cheater cuz he is turk but he got dual glowy dagger which can we normal awsome ac awsome hp good ap no1 really knows him and he is in babasofya wtf u need a fuking sign that says cheater is here??

Originally posted by De_Piere
    mm we don't really say is cheater cuz he is turk but he got dual glowy dagger which can we normal awsome ac awsome hp good ap no1 really knows him and he is in babasofya wtf u need a fuking sign that says cheater is here??
    Jimx isnt protecting him neither he said hes a cheater or not....Jim is saying: It is POSSIBLE to have that hp on that lvl WITHOUT cheating...So yes maybe he is a cheater but it is possible to get that hp LEGIT way too.

Banned

in the first screenshot his r damage was 135, and he did spike me pretty hard for having DD on, i would say around 600-800 with 40+ DD on

lvl 65 - 10% damage reduction
    GB - 10 dagger
    FP DD - 25

even if he is hp sin, thats ALOT of hp to put into it, he would not be hitting me that hard, because his AP would be around 13xx-15xx if he put THAT much hp

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast