Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

XP after expansion.

This is a discussion on XP after expansion. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by OneShot so in 2-3 months will have like 50-200 chars at level 80... <_< Not really, no. ...
Page: 4

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by OneShot
    so in 2-3 months will have like 50-200 chars at level 80... <_<
    Not really, no. From 79 to 80 alone you need almost two billion XP.

Glader

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric
    How the fuck do these moronic rumours even get started? Does some moron wake up one morning and say to himself, "you know, it'd be great if the XP penatly got removed after level 61 'cause I'm a lazy little cunt and can't get myself leveled up", and then he goes on and tells all his retarded little friends who cheer and frolick in the wide open fields of retardation, re-telling this little tale, until all of a sudden "it'd be great" becomes "OMG IT'LL BE IN THE NEXT PATCH, HONEST", and every single fool repeating this shit slides further and further down into the abyss of total braindeath?
    +1 :wub:

RunLikeYouStoleIt

How the fuck do these moronic rumours even get started? Does some moron wake up one morning and say to himself, "you know, it'd be great if the XP penatly got removed after level 61 'cause I'm a lazy little cunt and can't get myself leveled up", and then he goes on and tells all his retarded little friends who cheer and frolick in the wide open fields of retardation, re-telling this little tale, until all of a sudden "it'd be great" becomes "OMG IT'LL BE IN THE NEXT PATCH, HONEST", and every single fool repeating this shit slides further and further down into the abyss of total braindeath?
    :lol: because this patch is like a whole new launch of KO just like KE was

in KO you couldnt go over 60 so everyone was excited ready to get 70, then there was an xp cut (it wasnt rumored about or even thought of) so sdfu pls ^_^

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric

in KO you couldnt go over 60 so everyone was excited ready to get 70, then there was an xp cut (it wasnt rumored about or even thought of) so sdfu pls ^_^[/b]
    And what rock did you crawl under from? You could go to 70 in KO, and I should know, I got 70 before KE. There was also no "XP cut" of any sort in KE. Get your facts straight, maybe?

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt@

in KO you couldnt go over 60 so everyone was excited ready to get 70, then there was an xp cut (it wasnt rumored about or even thought of) so sdfu pls ^_^
    And what rock did you crawl under from? You could go to 70 in KO, and I should know, I got 70 before KE. There was also no "XP cut" of any sort in KE. Get your facts straight, maybe?[/b]
    :lol: someone correct this man pls

in KO the highest u could get was 60 masters 100%. KE came out and upped the capabilities to 70. check the oldest news section if you want proof oke? and the xp cut that came with KE was the increased level capabilities oke?

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)
    <!--QuoteBegin-RunLikeYouStoleIt
    @

And what rock did you crawl under from? You could go to 70 in KO, and I should know, I got 70 before KE. There was also no "XP cut" of any sort in KE. Get your facts straight, maybe?[/b]

in KO the highest u could get was 60 masters 100%. KE came out and upped the Req. to 70. check the oldest news section if you want proof oke? and the xp cut that came with KE was the increased level capabilities oke?[/b][/quote]
    Misinformed much? Oh, and the announcement was for an increase in the level cap from 70 to 80, which obviously never happened.

cRuX

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)
    @

And what rock did you crawl under from? You could go to 70 in KO, and I should know, I got 70 before KE. There was also no "XP cut" of any sort in KE. Get your facts straight, maybe?

in KO the highest u could get was 60 masters 100%. KE came out and upped the Req. to 70. check the oldest news section if you want proof oke? and the xp cut that came with KE was the increased level capabilities oke?[/b]
    Misinformed much? Oh, and the announcement was for an increase in the level cap from 70 to 80, which obviously never happened.[/b][/quote]
    just rofl.

TunaFishyMe

lol another moron xD

RunLikeYouStoleIt

:lol: my bad if im wrong. its been a while for me. but like i said Futile, anything can happen oke? its K2. and if you know so much. you should know that

Aqu

<!--QuoteBegin-OneShot
    so in 2-3 months will have like 50-200 chars at level 80... <_<
    Not really, no. From 79 to 80 alone you need almost two billion XP.[/b]
    rofl 2 billion xp? Where on earth did you dig that fact from lol.....

I think you will find its closer to 735m

Banned Senior Member

the exp is 808m from 79-80, but on the servers were they removed the 50% reduce, I've seen screens of people not lvl 80 needing 1.4b to lvl

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by phantomlink
    the exp is 808m from 79-80, but on the servers were they removed the 50% reduce, I've seen screens of people not lvl 80 needing 1.4b to lvl
    I wonder which xp table will be used, the inflated one or the actual one that level 70s see in what they need to get 71 now?

And I'll cry all I want about these new skills, if you played WoW you'd understand why bullshit like that is a bad idea. I pray like crazy they don't make it into our version ever.

And I got 62 in old old KO, so no, KE didn't add the ability to reach 70. pfil made his 70 in Feb/March 2005 IIRC.

ViSeH

so thats like the same thing.

Futile Rhetoric

Uh. Bull. The old xp list was just someone who extrapolated the XP increases from 61 to 70 beyond 71. That's wrong though, the XP requirement increases 20% each level after 71, not 10%. Try it, the results may surprise you, and you'll see that this is exactly how it is after the level cap is removed -- you'll need 373m from 71 to 72, not 342m.

Edit, one last time: it's a 20% increase from 71 to 72 (to 373m), and a 21,4% increase from 72 on in (for whatever reason), it seems.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)
    @

in KO the highest u could get was 60 masters 100%. KE came out and upped the capabilities to 70. check the oldest news section if you want proof oke? and the xp cut that came with KE was the increased level capabilities oke?[/b][/quote]

rofl dude don't pretend to know everything when you don't. so many people got lvl 60+ before KE came.. wow somebody should teach you not to speak out before making any research zzzz

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast