Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

**** you K2....

This is a discussion on **** you K2.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how are you people even saying that k2 is better then blizzard just because u have to pay for the ...
Page: 5

BBYxKISS

how are you people even saying that k2 is better then blizzard just because u have to pay for the initial game... honestly. You only pay once for warcraft 3 diablo and starcraft then its free to play any server any time you want with no hassle. yet just because its free to download k2 you all forget bout how people pay like 25 dollars for gold and it only last one month? Pretty much if u pay for 3 months of bronze premium k2 is making more money off of you then blizzard would have. Also, once your premium runs out u either have to buy more or your fucked, honestly k2 suck plz dont defend it.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">Um, no one really said that K2 is better than blizzard...
    You do know that blizzard makes much more money than K2 right?
    I mean, sure, those older games are like free to play once you buy the game, but you should also know that
    world of warcraft charges it&#39;s player like what... 15 dollars per month? Thats how they make most of the money.
    You have to buy the damn game, plus it charges you per month. It&#39;s not that hard to understand, is it?
    Maybe you should work for a gaming company one day, and you would understand the aspect of gaming industries and how they work.</span>

HotAsIce

<span style="font-family:Georgia">If you hate how K2 works, why do you still play the game?</span>[/b]
    K2 and the game are 2 very different things, the game was around long before anyone in this community knew what the scam artists of K2Networks was. We still play the game, even though K2 owns it, because we like the game, not because we want to put up with K2. Thats why we still play, now go back and log your GM char or admin on the offical forums and get back to work.

creedofdeath

LOL at you hoes defending K2....

Wait until your new Iron Belt gets dupe wiped...

>> K2 network supporter right here...

BBYxKISS

K2 and the game are 2 very different things, the game was around long before anyone in this community knew what the scam artists of K2Networks was. We still play the game, even though K2 owns it, because we like the game, not because we want to put up with K2. Thats why we still play, now go back and log your GM char or admin on the offical forums and get back to work.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">LOL. I&#39;m very honored to be mistaken as a gm / admin of k2 network.</span>

Guess what, i think the guy above is a K2 network biach also [/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">Guy?... </span>

Banned

<span style="font-family:Georgia">They need the money too you know, to further fix future bugs, add patches, pay the staffs, etc.</span>[/b]
    They don&#39;t fix current bugs, or old ones. The ones that we are 1 year behind other ko&#39;s on? What staff? Are you referring to the ones from different countries, or the automated computer responces?

I agree that companies have to make money somehow, but actual companies...not K2Network...usually give back to the community for keeping them in business. We can&#39;t even get a responce from an actual person when sending a cs ticket. Any other gaming company 99% of the time will put themselves in your shoes if you have a problem. So considering K2 charges more per month for the best premium than most ALL other mmo&#39;s, you would think their support would represent the additional charges. Which clearly isn&#39;t the case, which is why we all think K2 sucks. For all you K2 supporters, when they are done shafting you make sure you put some toilet paper in your pants so it doesn&#39;t get too wet when you fart.

LOL at you hoes defending K2....

Wait until your new Iron Belt gets dupe wiped...

Guess what, i think the guy above is a K2 network biach also [/b]
    and yet you still play the game. STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE. haters don&#39;t support the company that they "hate." you&#39;re pic has gold premium in it, i only buy bronze.. guess you support them more than I do.. ironic. same applies to u jesusbuffs. and if you DON&#39;T still play, then go post in non-ko related boards I&#39;ll admit k2 isn&#39;t a great company, but at the same time i can&#39;t stand hypocrites, so I&#39;m defending them on the grounds that if u don&#39;t like them, don&#39;t play their game.

decibel

Talking

Pardon the language, I&#39;m really pissed.

I spend freaking TWO HOURS trying to log in ... Disconnected by some bullshit 99% character load bug that K2 is too fucking lazy to bother fixing. (Yes, I&#39;ve tried everything... Turning off antivirus, waiting 5 minutes, all that shit)

Then... OMFG.. I finally get in. I warp to Moradon to try to hit up Forgotten Temple... What? It seems to be loading a bit slow... I get in and "Disconnected From Server"... OMFGWTFWTF :angry:

Now i spent another fucking 40 minutes and i still cant get in...Of course, my problem is just the tip of the damn iceberg for all the shit that K2 doesn&#39;t bother fixing. Dupes, KOXP, everyone and their mother getting hacked, you name it.

WTF is wrong with this fucking company... Maybe if they would get each the fucking cock&#39;s out of their mouths and actually DO SOMETHING other than raking in money that we basically are FORCED to pay unless you only want to play at midnight (They need to change the fucking description- It&#39;s free2play, pay2login... <_<)....

I don&#39;t know how a company can take a perfect game and fucking RUIN IT. Good god.

*On a side note- Any "bug" that makes K2 lose money (Such as the non-premium log-in bug, etc.) is fixed quite promptly :lol:

/END RANT

Anyone agree?[/b]

Hejj baba u realy live in florida? dont play faking game go the beach :-) Forgot this band, forgot computer go and live happy

creedofdeath

LOL sorry to burst your bubbles guys, all i have is a level 59 ARDREAM character, im not some level 75 no-lifer ..... And yes, I go to the beach, play sports, all that good shit...

I just started playing KO a bit when im bored/nothing to do since it&#39;s my summer break. And my PERSONAL OPINION is that K2 network sucks, although the game is good? KK?

PS >>> That isn&#39;t my picture above It&#39;s just there to show you that K2 network obviously doesnt do SHIT about duping/hacking/bugs.

decibel

Exclamation

LOL sorry to burst your bubbles guys, all i have is a level 59 ARDREAM character, im not some level 75 no-lifer ..... And yes, I go to the beach, play sports, all that good shit...

I just started playing KO a bit when im bored/nothing to do since it&#39;s my summer break. And my PERSONAL OPINION is that K2 network sucks, although the game is good? KK?

PS >>> That isn&#39;t my picture above It&#39;s just there to show you that K2 network obviously doesnt do SHIT about duping/hacking/bugs.[/b]

hejj u any time want exchange student pm me :-)

sophiem

Nothing new.

HotAsIce

I think that raptor is photoshopped because the listed stats on a +30 rebirth raptor on the kodb.info website is as follows:

Pole Arm Raptor +30 262 VSl 17000 230 str

It says str requirement is 230, not 236. It might be they have the wrong stats though, so you can&#39;t really say for sure.

And lol at the guy who thinks being part of a K2 staff is a good thing. Apparently you like to be mistaken as someone who scams people out of money, outsources their company support systems and ways of payment, and automates everything else. The main problem is most of us were playing KO long before K2Networks got their grubby turk masterbating hands all over it, so we are stuck having to deal with them because they know we won&#39;t give up our years of work, even if they do attempt to ruin everthing about it. This is the only place we can come and whine and bitch about them because the second we mention K2&#39;s company in a negative way we are IP banned from their forums. That is another little explanation why we play, but I am curious as to why you read the topics saying K2 sucks if you like them so much, after telling us we should quit the game if we hate K2 enough. Our dedication to KO runs a lot deeper than your dedication to these forums, so if your so gung-ho with celebrating K2&#39;s shittiness, go make a topic about it, and you and all the official forum moderators and GM&#39;s can go celebrate how your ruining the game by deleting items from people who bought them with legit money, celebrating your triumphant conquer of resetting the servers on an average of 3 times a week, and throwing a party on how much money your getting from a different country as a company in the U.S. and using that money from a different country by buying services from people who don&#39;t live in the U.S. I think people&#39;s opinion of the company could be low based on the fact (if you are) that your a citizen of the U.S. They are taking up land that could be used to better the economy, instead they are getting most of their money from out of the country, and giving it to people outside the country.

razzy

@ hot as ice.

Outsourcing a company, isnt that big of a deal. Yes it might put some people out of jobs, but hell what company would pass up a chance to make more money by outsourcing?

as i say, "We are the gamers. K2, their the money makers."

We play this game cuz we like the game and not k2. Unfortunetly K2 owns the rights to "Knight Online World" (was gonna say "USKO", but that wouldnt be true). And if you say K2, is stealing your money, IT IS NOT. You are basically giving them that money. I&#39;m all up for boycotting k2 and their shitty ways of treating thier customers but buying premium and then bitching about how K2 scamms us/takes our money, is just stupid and hypocritical. Dont like the service they provide, dont pay for it.

All i can say is, When i first started playing this game in 2004, it was great. The basis of the game was great, the croud was great, and the service was at par. Now, the game has gotten better in few aspects, and gone to shit in other aspects, like the croud/major population of the game = Turks. K2 actually caters to the Turkish people more then they cater to us. I&#39;m pretty sure turks just spend shitload of cash on premium/kc and dont bitch about it. The only people that are holding K2 grounded and not letting them taking as much advantage of us are us English speaking people. If it werent for us, K2 would be even worse.

BBYxKISS

I think that raptor is photoshopped because the listed stats on a +30 rebirth raptor on the kodb.info website is as follows:

Pole Arm Raptor +30 262 VSl 17000 230 str

It says str requirement is 230, not 236. It might be they have the wrong stats though, so you can&#39;t really say for sure.

And lol at the guy who thinks being part of a K2 staff is a good thing. Apparently you like to be mistaken as someone who scams people out of money, outsources their company support systems and ways of payment, and automates everything else. The main problem is most of us were playing KO long before K2Networks got their grubby turk masterbating hands all over it, so we are stuck having to deal with them because they know we won&#39;t give up our years of work, even if they do attempt to ruin everthing about it. This is the only place we can come and whine and bitch about them because the second we mention K2&#39;s company in a negative way we are IP banned from their forums. That is another little explanation why we play, but I am curious as to why you read the topics saying K2 sucks if you like them so much, after telling us we should quit the game if we hate K2 enough. Our dedication to KO runs a lot deeper than your dedication to these forums, so if your so gung-ho with celebrating K2&#39;s shittiness, go make a topic about it, and you and all the official forum moderators and GM&#39;s can go celebrate how your ruining the game by deleting items from people who bought them with legit money, celebrating your triumphant conquer of resetting the servers on an average of 3 times a week, and throwing a party on how much money your getting from a different country as a company in the U.S. and using that money from a different country by buying services from people who don&#39;t live in the U.S. I think people&#39;s opinion of the company could be low based on the fact (if you are) that your a citizen of the U.S. They are taking up land that could be used to better the economy, instead they are getting most of their money from out of the country, and giving it to people outside the country.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">If you&#39;re referring to me as the " guy "... then, that shows that you don&#39;t read things carefully. =P

Sir, you&#39;re a quite ignorant person.</span>

<span style="font-family:Georgia">If you&#39;re referring to me as the " guy "... then, that shows that you don&#39;t read things carefully. =P

Sir, you&#39;re a quite ignorant person.</span>[/b]
    for those who have been calling you a guy, it just goes to show that they can&#39;t take a simple observation that you are female, therefore explaining why they are so hypocritical in their accusations of how K2 is such a bad company.. yet they play their game and consume their business tactics.

swishersticks

if your so mad at k2 hate them so much then why play?
    if you cant take there problems then quit? no ones keeping you from quiting nor anyone is making you play
    either deal with it or quit simple
    /end~rant

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast