Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Your top 4 duo pk partners

This is a discussion on Your top 4 duo pk partners within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "familiar" who gives a shit, all you need to be familiar is go waste your time making a retarded pk ...
Page: 15

"familiar" who gives a shit, all you need to be familiar is go waste your time making a retarded pk video then you become familiar? woopty shit...probably 1% of a shitload of good players make a pk vid for all the forum lovers to watch and then they are "known" and cool on ko4life...sry but not everyone throws outa video just so they can become known on this forum.

"familiar" who gives a shit, all you need to be familiar is go waste your time making a retarded pk video then you become familiar? woopty shit...probably 1% of a shitload of good players make a pk vid for all the forum lovers to watch and then they are "known" and cool on ko4life...sry but not everyone throws outa video just so they can become known on this forum.[/b]

Calm down. You'd think someone was saying you have no skill or something.

Now, since paragraph form did nothing to help you understand, I'll put it in mathematical form. Sound good?

Greater level + Better Items = Higher HP and MP = More room for error = lower level of skill needed to rock CZ.

Lower level + Crap Items = Lower HP and MP = Less room for error = higher level of skill needed to rock CZ.

It's not your (meaning these 'new school' players) fault for using a lower skill level. If you were consistently pushed to be better, then today's pro players would probably quickly develop the skill necessary to compete. What I'm saying is that because you're never pushed, you've never needed to grow any and become better.

Does that help any?

Banned

Is this still going? I think it was over a while back, most KE players will continue to talk but not play... all bark no bite, who cares anymore.

my 73 paper bp on logos has strength rings, 1 WE, other is 10 str earring, +7 iron impact and its simply retarded how many kills i can get solo in war and cz :S i donno what u guys are talkin about, needing better items to own :lol: i've gotta say that skill does play a pretty big part in cz... i've fought level 70 rogues that i couldnt' even scratch, their minor was so good, but there were level 80s that just failed, and died withing seconds...

So I'm curious does a lvl 60 rogue vs a lvl 60 rogue(with the exact same gear) differ greatly from a lvl 70 rogue vs a lvl 70 rogue (with exact same gear). Or wouldnt the player with more skill come out on top both times?

I understand there's quite a bit of new item's in game, but short of actually being able to lvl faster in a short period of time has the game play really changed that much.

so is it

lvl + items>skill

or

lvl + items<skill

or

lvl + items + skill = good player?

Banned

its as simple as this, hp and mp increased but so did the skill lvl of the average player... Most players dont go down after the first 4 purple skills on the skill bar... where as in KE for every1 paper kill u could get 1 kill.

All that old players really bought to the table were a bunch of KE memories that werent relevant to prove there superioty...

Shurt u did bring something diff ill +++ u on that.

Calm down. You&#39;d think someone was saying you have no skill or something.
    Now, since paragraph form did nothing to help you understand, I&#39;ll put it in mathematical form. Sound good?

Greater level + Better Items = Higher HP and MP = More room for error = lower level of skill needed to rock CZ.

Lower level + Crap Items = Lower HP and MP = Less room for error = higher level of skill needed to rock CZ.

It&#39;s not your (meaning these &#39;new school&#39; players) fault for using a lower skill level. If you were consistently pushed to be better, then today&#39;s pro players would probably quickly develop the skill necessary to compete. What I&#39;m saying is that because you&#39;re never pushed, you&#39;ve never needed to grow any and become better.

Does that help any?[/b]
    lol exactly, and WHEN BOTH GOOD LVL + GOOD ITEMS IT IS THE SAME AS LOW LVL VS LOW LVL, wow...the more skilled comes out on top in both situations the only time that some noob with good items comes out on top is when the opponent is very under geared and under lvled..you made my point yourself. now use that brain of yours that you must have by your typing skills and think,

runnow

in logos has to be..

ZithromaX..best rouge in logos in my view since his hp never drops. Or BEWAREofmyCOMBO<<-- never know what happend to him he was rouge.
    lapril12l gg pker. in logos also
    any priest hm would have to be incladewetrust form diez.
    mage hmm Shopie or rainman

lol exactly, and WHEN BOTH GOOD LVL + GOOD ITEMS IT IS THE SAME AS LOW LVL VS LOW LVL, wow...the more skilled comes out on top in both situations the only time that some noob with good items comes out on top is when the opponent is very under geared and under lvled..you made my point yourself. now use that brain of yours that you must have by your typing skills and think,[/b]

You don&#39;t get the whole concept of "room for error" do you? Any idiot can press buttons when he has 10k HP. It takes someone having much more skill to do the same when you have just 2.5-3k HP. The more HP, the more times you can fuck up without it causing you to lose the fight. Back in KO/KE, if you missed a pot, you were a dead man. Today, you can easily recover because you have so much HP to spare.

Cadence96

because you&#39;re never pushed, you&#39;ve never needed to grow any and become better.
    Back in KO/KE, if you missed a pot, you were a dead man.[/b]
    I totally agree with that comment. Simply, if you have always high hp then you are never under pressure. If you while self-healing make a mistake, then there&#39;s no problem if you have still more than 3k hp left. If you are not under pressure then your combo is relaxed and more efficient (lower level of skill required).
    Overpowered characters have an easy life, to exp, pk, and boss hunting.
    In old times it was hard for rogues to kill talos, but now, anyone can tank it without any skill needed.
    In cybers what makes me laugh is when high level characters ask for undying in Paramun. Those chars unbuffed have more hp than a buffed lvl 70 char.

Banned

Y are u guyz acting as if there werent overpowered chars in KE also?.... Ive heard of plenty ppl with better or just as good stats as ppl in ROFD

and at the same time u have to admit the average player in KE were weak and didnt have the chance to stand on his own two feet in a pk situation.

ppl could make np with lvl 56&#39;s and +7 jewels... id dare any1 to try that now..

+ with ROFD its more about teamwork, ppl are more skilled... less players in cz due to the fact there are two seperate czs...

meanign ppl are more on a equal lvl.

KE players are more experienced then most rofd players, theres not a prob with that they&#39;ve been playing longer... But in the end playing in rofd is much harder then KE

i played KE , soloing = 1-2k np per scroll. As a sin i mean, seemed to me to be bunch of np meat runng around.

Cadence96

Y are u guyz acting as if there werent overpowered chars in KE also?.... Ive heard of plenty ppl with better or just as good stats as ppl in ROFD
    and at the same time u have to admit the average player in KE was useless...or simply was so weak he didnt have the chance to win any 1 on 1.[/b]
    I think the same, considering that the average player have one finger.

ppl could make np with lvl 56&#39;s and +7 jewels... id dare any1 to try that now..[/b]
    Maybe ksing. A lvl 56 char has near 1k ap, nearly to the same ap that a lvl 70 rogue has while using a shield. So it&#39;s possible to kill, but not to tank.

Banned

I think the same, considering that the average player have one finger.

Maybe ksing. A lvl 56 char has near 1k ap, nearly to the same ap that a lvl 70 rogue has while using a shield. So it&#39;s possible to kill, but not to tank.[/b]

i edited a bit, was a lil distracted when writing

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

The way I see it is that the new players are whining because they never got a chance to "prove" themselves to the people that are said to be more skilled than them.[/b]

lol, ive played this game just as long as u have, if not longer because i still play. Ive seen the newer and older versions, and was respected in all 3 types of KO.

Im not &#39;whining&#39; that i didnt get a chance 2 prove myself, because i did. Im simply saying, that there are alot of skilled players still out there, who would give u a run for ur money. And this arguement can go on all day, because we will never find out who is better.

All i can say is, stop being so big headed and trying to put urself above other ppl, especially when u dont play anymore, because u dont know who is and who isnt skilled in PK.

No; their point is that it took a greater level of skill to kill people when the levels and gear were much the same. Now, the argument of "but what about now, we all have the same gear/level" is pointless honestly. People these days have so much HP and MP that it isn&#39;t even hard. In addition, there is so much room for error. Now, take these same people that are &#39;leet&#39; now and put them on a level 60-65 character, maybe a single RoC/RoL+0 and +7 weapons and see how well they do then. That is their argument, that when the item variable is taken out of the equation, or significantly lowered, that these same people probably won&#39;t be nearly as good.

Just my 2 cents.[/b]
    You make a good point, but there are still ppl out there like me and a few of my irl freinds, who play dies, duoing on a level 70 warrior and 70 priest, with virually no uniques, and still beat parties of KB 2v8, who have leet items, much better then anything we would have.

IMO, its HARDER to kill someone who is higher level and better equipped then you are.

I agree there is a greater margin for error, but that doesnt mean all new gg&#39;s make errors does it? Im pretty sure i can pk on all classes (other then rogue) without making many errors

Im giving my point of view cos ive seen both OLD and NEW KO. played with all the old players like positive, new order, tormentors, and even the new gg&#39;s from the new servers etc. Im saying it still takes a hell of alot of skill especially when u have dupers and turks (although not many) who are much higher level then u and much better equipped

noone

best rogues on pathos, they cure they heal they kill xD
    mctasty
    miaouuuus

Best warrior on pathos =)
    zabuza

Best priests on pathos =P
    energie
    powerduffgirl

^^